• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Parts and features you like to see in the final version

Status
Not open for further replies.

`MorningSun

Blahblahblah...
Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    An Actual Story. Simple
    Also I don't want to see dual-type moves either and no more dragon legendaries. We have enough :).

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Pokemon walk with you. I love the feature on HG/SS and i'd love to see it in most if not all future generations. Or at least and option to walk with them or not.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    actually doing the moves with the stylus, like for Fire Blast, you draw a circle and then flick it at the enemy

Years
  • I hope that your pokemon will be able to walk with you again like they were able to in HGSS. Love that feature.

Years
  • I would like to see the GTS allow you to for Pokémon you have not seen and no ribbon restrictions. Also random Wi-Fi battles would be great.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • I hope that your pokemon will be able to walk with you again like they were able to in HGSS. Love that feature.
    This.

I don't think Black and White is going to have this feature, sadly. From what we have seen, the characters are walking by themselves. It would be nice if it had an option that lets you chose if you want your Pokémon to walk with you or be in its Pokéball.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I wanna see more RPG elements in the game-- sidequests, missions, etc. that can influence what Pokemon you can ultimately wind up getting or miss out on. Same goes for items. I know that as soon as AR codes come out it would pretty much negate the selectivity, but.... it'd be fun.

SamCooper

Veteran Trainer (2000-2010)
    Years
  • I doubt this will ever happen, but I hope they make it so Zubats or whatever don't ambush you every three steps in a cave. Maybe they could have some areas in caves where you won't get attacked (like tall grass outside, but obviously you can't have grass in a cave).

Goddamn Zubats.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2011
    Couple things I'm hoping for...

I'm hoping for more baby pokemon first of all. I'd also like to see a more complex breeding system (that it isn't always the female that determines what species) Maybe the ability to get random eggs via a game corner or mystery gift. I hope that we get an even amount of cute looking pokemon along with tough, cool looking pokemon. I hope they keep the pokemon follows you thing. It would be a dream come true if they made certain pokemon mountable as a slightly faster way to get around than running. I have big hopes for this game!

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • Random LIVE Wifi Battles. You could rack up points and gain prizes!

...Oh wait, isn't that already the battle frontier? Dx

I hope we get the follow feature back.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
  • I want to be able to have "friends". You know like when you team up with Riley in DP? Similar to that, but you could just call them up on the phone (if that's in the game) and ask them to team up with you. I would want to team up with a Gym Leader!

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    Instead of 1-1 trades, I'd like to see blockbuster trades become implemented. 4-1, 6-6 ex. At the very least, be able to trade more than one pokemon at a time

enderalex

Breeder/Trader :)
    Years
  • so far this game is great,
    but 1. longer story, i want this game to take a while :p
    2. at least some sort of a plot
    3. a better friend system, i dont think the friendcode thing is great, well i like the friend code but you should have a user name that goes w/ it and all you'd have to do is type the fc in and the persons user name pops up.
    4. similar touch screen menu as in HG/SS, i really loved it
    5. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea def more gym leaders aha
    theres more but i cant think of it right now :p

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    ~ battle animation off
    Don't they already have that? Or am I thinking of something completely different? Because I have the option set so that there's no battle animation when I play, just the Pokemon flashing when hit.

I'd like a long post-game.
    This. There should be something more to do once the Elite Four is defeated, especially for those who don't have much interest in battling on the Frontier. Just more of a story that doesn't suddenly end once the title of Champion is achieved.

Years
  • This. There should be something more to do once the Elite Four is defeated, especially for those who don't have much interest in battling on the Frontier. Just more of a story that doesn't suddenly end once the title of Champion is achieved.
    Indeed, I have to agree. The only games with actual plot [of the main story] progression post-E4 were Diamond/Pearl/Platinum in form of the Start Mountain/Team Galactic thing. ):
    I mean, yes, you have the stint in Kanto in GSC/HGSS . . but the most you get with Plot [I guess the plot is the Team Rocket Revival oh no!!-thing] is that guy in Cerulean. And . . the Celebi Event, I guess. ):

I saw someone mention to bring back the previous male protagonists as people to battle. I agree with this, yet the female protagonists as well. (:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back