• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Path to Light and Darkness: OOC Thread

Doctor Who

Saving the earth with a bowtie
Years
  • Dangit time difference, so definitely no Blitzle for me D: Ah well, they can do without another teammate for now (:

Anyway what's up with the unopenable link(s) in chapter 2? (The ambulace was removed and the continued one of part two), was that put on purpose? Dangit now I'm really curious D:

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Doctor Who: yeah the time difference can be a pain! and also I don't see what your talking about with the unopenable link, the chapter to me looks normal and the ambulance part is still there?

Edit: I see the one in part two of chapter two, I'm not exactly sure what that's doing there XD..

Doctor Who

Saving the earth with a bowtie
    Years
  • Yeah it was really weird, there was one on the word 'ambulance' too last night D: And they're legit URL tags so it looked meant to be there xD

You know, if you could think of how to make it work, that kind of thing would be perfect for giving information to some people and not to others 8D

EDIT: Another question, what about abilities in this roleplay, do they play a role? Because both of Frillish' possible abilities could very well be used in the story.

EDIT2: and yet another questions, the Patrats, having tackle as their only offensive move, aren't physically capable of harming Frillish. What now D:

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Yeah that's really weird I don't know why they are there haha..

As far as abilities go you can do what you want with there abilities, if you want to include them they by all means go ahead :)

And just try to make the battle as creative as possible with the Patrats since I understand they can't hurt Frillish, maybe make them oblivious to this fact and have them keep trying to harm it that'd be funny ha.

And ok cool AceofChance i'll go grade it when I get a chance :)

AceOfChance

➝ Koala... an evil koala
    Years
  • Alrighty ^-^
    I am having a ton of fun in the RP ~ Can't wait for Chapter 3!

Also if you want you can call me Lexi. AceOfChance is kind of a mouthful ha ha.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Glad your having fun! And alright i'll call you Lexi from now because your right AceofChance is just a tad bit longer ha.

Also as soon as Doctor Who finishes up the last part of chapter 2 I will post chapter 3. Since Cookiez hasn't been on for two day's he'll just have to catch up if he comes back.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Ahhhh I see that, thanks for the notice! I honestly have no idea why there on there... I'll try to figure it out!

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
  • Sacred, I got caught up all in one post but i'm sorry for the lateness. I was gonna post a chapter but the Server was acting up and then my computer got all screwed up...

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Cookiez: That's fine i'm just glad your back :)... Once Tim, Doctor Who, and AceofChance finish chapter three i'll post up chapter 4!

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    SacredBeo

SacredBeo will be back on sunday and will have the new chapter up sometime that day. He is on spring break right now and doesn't have internet at our home. He told me just to let you guys no so we can continue the rp when he gets back.
    Thanks

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Hey everyone i'm back from spring break, sorry about being gone I just didn't have internet at home. Anyways if everyone would like we continue with the RP. :)

Years
  • Name: Vincent Granger

Appearance: Vincent is of medium height around 5' 6". He has short dark Stunfisk hair modeled into a fauxhawk. He has bright brown eyes and almost tanned skin. He wears a white shirt with Granger written on the back in big blocked letters covered by a green hoodie. He wears neatly fitted dark blue jeans and a silver necklace with a small pokeball pendent arond his neck. Finishing his outfit are simple blue and white sneakers.

Personality: Vincent is what you call care free. Its that attitude that makes people believe that he's selfish and only cares about himself. Despite that Vincent doesn't care about what people think of him but he will still look out and care for his friends.

Background: Vincent was born and raised in the most popular city of Isshu, Nimbasa City. He always grew up in the background since he always thought that it would be a bcrazy for people to notice and when people did notice him THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER saw a lazy kid without a care in the world. What people may not have known about him was the fact that he had a secret love for pokemon and was always reading up on them when he wasn't doing what he did best sleeping. When he finally told his parents that he wanted to be a pokemon trainer THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER jumped for joy as their laid back son was finally doing something with his life and sent him off with a bag full of food and a bunch of best wishes as he went on his way for his first pokemon

Additional Information: A huge tech man and up to date with pokemon related technology.

Starter Pokemon: Deerling (Seasons)-Female
    Spr_5b_585S.png

RP Sample: (From an Rp that im currently in)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back