• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

beast1678

Upcomming Champion!
Years
  • no im still here im just getting something atm so i haven't been able to battle ill battle u 2marrow and no one scares me away..

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • *Falls to knees and cheers to the sky wildly* YAAAATTTTTTAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

A 2-0 come from behind win!! I honestly didn't think I was going to win that one. Abyssion surprised me immensely! Your damn Protect-waller pissed the hell out of me. I don't use -that- Pokemon until I'm nice and pissed off, and the result is as you saw. =^o^=

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Well my opponent responded to my PM once and has yet to show up again. : /

electricgrass

I'm a prodigy in progress
    Years
  • I double checked for my opponet.......

he hasn't been here since July 31.....

they are MIA, and they haven't replied to the PM's I sent

(Xzero30 or whoever they are is my opponet)

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    i PM'ed twilightdarkai yesterday and they havent responded back even though they logged in earlier today

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
  • Well, my opponent Paranoia, to you I owe an apology. My wifi has been down and as I use my lappy for internet(my router is on my neighbor's com and her internet was down)I haven't been online for some time now. So, when and if you read this, I am ready for our showdown

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
  • Yeah i was suppose to go up against Lex Rextron and said he wont have wi fi till monday(last week) and still hasnt replied to my message i told him to reply back whenever he gets wi fi back.so who wins??

Pn0y

Event Collector
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Aug 14, 2008
    I beat Ukballer. Good Game. Your Dragonite annoys me cause he wont stay asleep. xD

Years
  • Lost my match to Pn0y. I was nowhere near ready to enter but I thought hey why not? At least my Dragonite did ok, the others..... dear me! XD

Good luck to all in rest of trny!

Back