• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • Legend_X informs me that his wifi is not working at the moment...We had a time set up, but hopefully it'll come back by Saturday. Apparently Atomic Sharks has just quit, and Tortured Soul had been inactive for almost two weeks before logging in a couple days ago, so setting up a time with him will be very difficult.

So yeah...I would really hate to get to Round 3 in OU, UU and doubles without getting a battle done, but it's starting to like like that might happen X(

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
  • Legend_X informs me that his wifi is not working at the moment...We had a time set up, but hopefully it'll come back by Saturday. Apparently Atomic Sharks has just quit, and Tortured Soul had been inactive for almost two weeks before logging in a couple days ago, so setting up a time with him will be very difficult.
    seems like me and aura have the same problem! :P i vm'ed T_S but he doesen't seem to reply to anyone...

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • This is sad...another approaching deadline, too many battles left undone. I'd be against an extension personally, but that's probably because I got my battles done early :P Either way though...

LET'S GO PEOPLE!!!

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    FalconJoker hasn't been on since June 8th. Almost a month lol. As for Zam, I'll schedule a time for a battle hopefully tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...Alright, so I realize that today was originally supposed to be the deadline for the second round, however I am guessing that there will be a slight extension due to the downtime? Well, either way, I have still not heard anything back from dewey about him fixing his connection, so hopefully that can be resolved one way or another.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • ...Alright, so I realize that today was originally supposed to be the deadline for the second round, however I am guessing that there will be a slight extension due to the downtime? Well, either way, I have still not heard anything back from dewey about him fixing his connection, so hopefully that can be resolved one way or another.
    You are exactly right, Forci. Several people(myself included) haven't been able to battle thanks to the downtime. And since we are waiting for a few people anyway, I'll go and give Round Two another week as well.

And Super Luigi and Volkner, I get off work tomorrow at 7 PM GMT, so if you're around some time after that, let's fight! :D

EDIT: But if we get to a point before next Saturday where the only battles left are as such due to inactivity(ie. Tortured_Soul, FalconJoker, junoliv?), I'll start Round Three earlier.

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Umm Zam I'm GMT -7 or -6 or US Mountain Time. I'll most likely be on from 5 pm and on or 7 pm and on to have our battle done. Sorry for the delay. PC was down and I just got back from a party.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I'm on now Zam so if you read this VM/PM me for our battle.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, Super Luigi and I were battling, and he was winning 5-2. I then went and ran to avoid an epic stall war which would ultimately end in my loss anyway. XD

Good game, Luigi. And good luck in Round Three! :D

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Thanks for being a sport Zam and allowing us 1 more day to complete our match and thanks. =] Round 3 here I come.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Thanks for being a sport Zam and allowing us 1 more day to complete our match and thanks. =] Round 3 here I come.

Drat..guess I'll get in touch with my opponents. Oh wait, Zam is one of them. XD Tomorrow afternoon and night I'm ready and willing to battle, I'll try to be on all day from 3pm-midnight EST so contact me guys!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I just had to LOL at these timing issues. XD

Volkner, I work tomorrow, 4 PM to 10 PM. So I doubt I'll be very available during that stretch you gave. =P

But I am off Tuesday and right now.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I just had to LOL at these timing issues. XD

Volkner, I work tomorrow, 4 PM to 10 PM. So I doubt I'll be very available during that stretch you gave. =P

But I am off Tuesday and right now.

Been at work all day. I missed the Wimbledon final. Therefore, I'm watching it now and if anyone tells me what happens i will find you and murder your children :D

So my attention is preoccupied, but Tuesday works good! I'm free 2pm-5pm EST then, so smallish window but either way we'll catch each other before Saturday.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Volkner's Apprentice: To get hold of you, I'd have to least stay up well over 1 am. 'ha. So complicated for me to get hold of some people. lmao I'll try getting hold of you sometime this week ;P

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
  • Zam:Are you planning to carry on the tournament throughout the summer holidays?
    (I live in London and my summerholidays start at the 20th and i am going on holiday to Germany)
    so my request is to have a break for the tournament throughout the holidays since i guess moist people will go on holiday too.

Back