• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Places you can't wait to revisit.

Broncos

Jesus take the wheel
Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2016
    Hoenn for me was a true adventure.

A specific place I'd like to revisit? The battlefield where you first encounter that wild Poochyena.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • ...everything really, haha. I hope they can make the map look gorgeous like they did in HGSS (but now with much fancier graphics.) In particular though, I would love to see Fortree City and Mt. Pyre. Fingers crossed they really blitz the design aspect of the game!

CrowSvenson

DarkTrainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 24, 2016
    How about everything?
    Seriously though, Fortree, Slateport, Anywhere around Mt. Chimney, Mt. Pyre, the ocean...

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Oh my god, I like how Hoenn in general is so diverse than the other regions and Hoenn would be FANTABULOUS in 3D, For the most part I would like to see:

Slateport City
    Verdanturf Town
    Lavaridge Town
    Fortree City
    Lilycove City
    Mossdeep City
    Sootopolis City
    Ever Grande City
    Pacifidlog Town
    Cycling Road
    Route 119 (the Feebas 666 route)
    Route 113 (the daycare route)

I just wish Ever Grande City would REALLY become a City if you know what I mean, and who knows, it COULD have the last Gym ;3

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I'm looking forward to seeing all of Hoenn in 3D! But what I'm most looking forward to is Lilycove, Petalburg, the routes around Fortree, Fortree, Verdanturf, the route beside Verdanturf with the day-care, the route where you battle Brendan/May for the first time, the routes before and after Petalburg Woods, Petalburg Woods, Mt. Pyre, Cycling Road (was it called Seashore?), the Trick House, the Trick House route, Lavaridge, Meteor Falls, Fallarbor, the route before Meteor Falls, Pacificdlog, Abandoned Ship, Dewford, Sootopolis and Mauville.

... Basically everything. :P

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Bumping this thread up to minimize the number of place threads...
    I wonder how the abandoned ship will look. It'll be cool if we could find out what caused those "human-shaped" holes...

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Trick House? Trick House.
    The puzzles, Oh my god, they'd be so awesome.
    Pacifidlog would be bloody awesome as would Sky Pillar.
    Sootopolis and Mossdeep would look beautiful as well, especially Sootopolis. Maybe some effects in the sky? I don't know.

Years
  • It'll be beautiful to see all those locations at night. Imagine Mossdeep in the dark <3

I hope they add some areas where the camera zooms out like in the home city of the B2W2 main character.

Years
  • I wonder if they'll make underwater look different depending on the time of day. I never dived during night during BW so I'm not sure how they handled that when it came up. Though it's not like BW actually had us outside of a building while underwater...

Years
  • Just seeing any part of the region in 3D would make me really happy, but I'm looking forward to seeing Pacifidlog Town and Fortree City the most. It makes me wonder of they're gonna stick with the same design from RSE, where they have houses on floating barges connected by wooden "bridges", or change it up and make it a town on an island or something. Also, Fortree in 3D would look pretty awesome, I can visualize houses being near the top of the trees, towering above you, and the Gym at the bottom of the Forest :)

Hopefully they implement the Battle Frontier into ORAS, like they did with HGSS, replacing the Battle Tower. All of the facilities would look breathtaking in 3D because of how they're designed (especially the Battle Pike!)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    The routes. Hoenn is my favourite generation for how it was laid out and mapped. GameFreak have never made a game with such a perfection region since (even despite the water which people complain about nonsensically hehe). Route 119 is one of my favourite routes and areas in any game. To me, it was the most well crafted route in GameFreak's history. I'm excited to meet May/Brendan just before that bridge, then cross it right next to the waterfall.

I'm also really looking forward to seeing how they make Ever Grande City look. It's such an aesthetically pleasing area in Hoenn, and I always thought it really set the theme so well after all the chaos that went down with Kyogre and/or Groudon. Seeing that area in 3D, I can't wait. Not only for the visuals, but to remember that feeling of success or achievement before you go through Victory Road, onto the league.

There's a lot of areas of interest I want to see too, like Meteor Falls. Which is such an amazing looking place in R/S/E, I'm really excited to see what they do with it in 3D. If X&Y is any inclination as to how well a cave can look; it's going to be incredible. Same thing goes for the underwater routes. I am hoping that we find a Manaphy in Hoenn, so if that's the case, I'm really excited to see how they would stage that event if it was under the sea. So I hope they expand the underwater routes a bit, and litter them with some more points of interest rather than just shards (which are pretty boring).

Hoenn was a region that brought so much diversity in its towns and cities. Look at Fortree, Lavaridge, Sootopolis, Lilycove, and Pacifidlog. In those areas alone, there is so much diversity. I can't wait to see each of those in 3D. Especially looking at Fortree in the Anime.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    There were so many cool cities and towns in Hoenn. I'm gonna have to echo what a lot of people have mentioned and say that I really want to see Fortree and Pacifidlog in 3D most. c:

Also, they just have to bring the Trick House back.

Years
  • The routes. Hoenn is my favourite generation for how it was laid out and mapped. GameFreak have never made a game with such a perfection region since (even despite the water which people complain about nonsensically hehe). Route 119 is one of my favourite routes and areas in any game. To me, it was the most well crafted route in GameFreak's history. I'm excited to meet May/Brendan just before that bridge, then cross it right next to the waterfall.

I'm also really looking forward to seeing how they make Ever Grande City look. It's such an aesthetically pleasing area in Hoenn, and I always thought it really set the theme so well after all the chaos that went down with Kyogre and/or Groudon. Seeing that area in 3D, I can't wait. Not only for the visuals, but to remember that feeling of success or achievement before you go through Victory Road, onto the league.

There's a lot of areas of interest I want to see too, like Meteor Falls. Which is such an amazing looking place in R/S/E, I'm really excited to see what they do with it in 3D. If X&Y is any inclination as to how well a cave can look; it's going to be incredible. Same thing goes for the underwater routes. I am hoping that we find a Manaphy in Hoenn, so if that's the case, I'm really excited to see how they would stage that event if it was under the sea. So I hope they expand the underwater routes a bit, and litter them with some more points of interest rather than just shards (which are pretty boring).

Hoenn was a region that brought so much diversity in its towns and cities. Look at Fortree, Lavaridge, Sootopolis, Lilycove, and Pacifidlog. In those areas alone, there is so much diversity. I can't wait to see each of those in 3D. Especially looking at Fortree in the Anime.
    They could add in the relics from Unova ( they could've drifted in) that we could sell. They could also maybe add a place where we can find a Manaphy egg which we can bring back to the surface with us and will hatch there.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • - Mt. Chimney / Magma Hideout (if they actually include it in OmegaRuby)
    - the re-designed Elite Four + Champion rooms
    - Cycling Road
    - Sky Pillar (though I wonder how the bike puzzle will work with diagonal movement being a thing now)
    - underwater areas

Years
  • Fortree City! I can't wait to see the treehouses in 3D! But honestly, I just can't wait to see everywhere in the new games. I love all the towns and cities in Hoenn n_n

Back