• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Why in the world is this thread here, which tells exactly how to get a ROM? It's absolutely ridiculous.

This is supporting pirated material, and we should not be allowed to discuss this. If you guys want the game, but it, import it, whatever. Don't be cheapskates. Support Nintendo and the work that went into making this game for us.

The thread doesn't tell where to get a ROM, it tells how to play a D/P ROM with an emulator on your computer.
    Why is this thread here? This is the emulation section, I can't think of any reason for this thread not to be here or be in another section of the forum.
    The emulation section is for this kind of threads, anyone can discuss about this stuff here.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    it stil not works

it stil not works it say's first 'failed' and then when you or try to open the save file with it or if you load you're rom : rom image chrashed

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • Try this on a new folder "pachel"

1.You must have "NO$GBA 2.4a"
    2.Get the firmware and the Bios.
    3. Now put these all in the same folder with the emulator and the rom.
    4. And get the patch from here and patch it with the rom.
    5. Go to option and make these setting below----->

Emulator Speed : Unlimited MHz-Disater, 10%
    NDS Cartridge Backup Media: FLASH 256kBytes
    Sound Output Mode: Digital Mono(fast)

Please leave the feed back. You don't need to "eNDryptS" if you are using "NO$GBA 2.4a" i have tested this myself. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    it stil not works

it stil not works when i save in the game it not works because when i load the rom i don't get the menu op contineu and when i save a snapshot it will not work because the rom image chrashes

edit: I change by the controls sojme settings and now it works so thanks

Last edited:

peirau

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    I open the rom and it says:The data could not be read.
    Please turn off the power,then remove and reinsert de DS game card.

bobpickle

Beginner Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    The touchscreen isnt working for me yet
    I encrypted the rom but i think i didnt download the right firmware

The speed for the game actually isnt *too bad
    Once you get your running shoes it is actually playable

The only concern i have is about saving
    Has anyone found out a workable way to save the game yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

bobpickle

Beginner Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    I tried the patch, it didnt work for me.
    Whenever I try to load my saved spot the screen goes white

Are people able to save
    Im not? can anyone help

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    After I started it like 30 min. later this happened:
    B=black
    n=NDS Emulator

BBBBBBBBBBBBB
    BBBBnnnnnBBBB
    BBBBnnnnnBBBB
    BBBBnnnnnBBBB
    BBBBnnnnnBBBB
    BBBBnnnnnBBBB
    BBBBBBBBBBBBB

Anyone know why?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Well the game is incredibly slow, but at least it works. The emulator says it's running at 800-900% outside, but ah well.

Years
  • Someone claimed on the last page that they are entitled to play the ROM legally because they own the game. This is absolutely false. I want to clear this up. I've said this before and I'm certain this won't be the final time.

Nintendo prohibits the backing up of any of their licensed games or products. Regardless if you downloaded the ROM file or dumped it yourself. It is still illegal. If you dump a ROM file from your personal game, your warrantee is immediately void.

This is all in the back of your instruction booklet. Read it sometime.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    YourNobody said:
    Someone claimed on the last page that they are entitled to play the ROM legally because they own the game. This is absolutely false. I want to clear this up. I've said this before and I'm certain this won't be the final time.

Nintendo prohibits the backing up of any of their licensed games or products. Regardless if you downloaded the ROM file or dumped it yourself. It is still illegal. If you dump a ROM file from your personal game, your warrantee is immediately void.

This is all in the back of your instruction booklet. Read it sometime.

Umm...roms aren't illegal unless if you don't own the game already(true statement), also many of us already knew this(we know roms are illegal), so that is the reason people create patches.

Also people who are having trouble with speed, go Options > Emulator and change the Emulation Speed.

Years
  • Umm...roms aren't illegal unless if you don't own the game already(true statement), also many of us already knew this(we know roms are illegal), so that is the reason people create patches.

Also people who are having trouble with speed, go Options > Emulator and change the Emulation Speed.
    You speak of an old rumor that is as old as the internet, my friend. I'm also afraid you are incorrect. Nintendo prohibits the backing up of any of its products. Downloaded or dumped. It doesn't matter.

Don't believe me? Open up an instructional manual of any Nintendo game and flip to the back. It's all said there, like I said previously.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    YourNobody said:
    You speak of an old rumor that is as old as the internet, my friend. I'm also afraid you are incorrect. Nintendo prohibits the backing up of any of its products. Downloaded or dumped. It doesn't matter.

Don't believe me? Open up an instructional manual of any Nintendo game and flip to the back. It's all said there, like I said previously.

This(http://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal.jsp#download_rom) should explain, Nintendo finds nothing wrong with having a second copy via a rom if the one you own crashes.

I had a problem occur, on the way to Celestic, the screen became blank, I was wondering if anyone else had this trouble?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    I have a problem in pokemon dfaimond on the no$gba emulator when I must go through fog and the screen is complete white what must I do

bobpickle

Beginner Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Anyone figure out how to save yet
    Patching the rom didnt work for me
    Neither did changing it from 512 to 265

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    you must set in controls down right game screen filter to scale 2x and set by emulation unlimited mhz-disaster 10%
    start cartridge directly vga poppy bright none flash 256k bytes master only (sigle gamepack)

then save in the game by presing a and then choose save and when that's done load you're emulator agian and load you're game and then there's a menu were you're save game is standing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back