• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • HE sure is! Also is it me or did member activity go down? Also hmm Im thinking botu something but wont say till its finished. Also it seems that the game is goin to get all drug effect like in the torn world. Then again its not bad since galaxy was.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Why is everywhere "seemingly" so snowy in this version?
    Did the snow gods punish everyone?!
    The maps upside down. That snowmass is snowpoint. Otherwise snow is spotted probably during the game. Also the proffesor is maylene and I know it. Or its an evil maylene. You can see the bandage on her nose. Does that mabye nah it cant be but it can oh ill say it. WHITNEY! Im serious mabye whitney comes to sinnoh to replace maylene while she helps in the investigation of the snow. Cause also kyara is a supposed new character name in italian and in in italian whitney is some thing along kyara. YES!!!
    And to top of speculations I got a good one.
    Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Lucas in the green room. What are thos 2 lights over there? Oh you say its blue and pink. Hmm mabye something to do with diamond pearl?

I know i posted a page back but somethin else.

No way is that goin to fit in battle towers corner.

Watches. With 2 buttons and some kinda caculator.

Upside down for a reason or no?

Thats maylene in galatic clothes and a lab coat. WHAT?!

And thats all I can give.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    where did you find all of this? this is amazing!!! god, now im anticipating it more! *whines*
    anything about a US release date?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well paper funk if you need to know here is the whole page.

Second time so this page can have it. Also you see what I mean by maylene?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I don't see that being Maylene. It has the same hair, but what is shown of the face looks more like an old man. But it'd be interesting seeing her do something outside of the gym.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    maybe this is me, but i cant find a US release date, all i see is the japan release date of 7/19/08. help me out? its early.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    maybe this is me, but i cant find a US release date, all i see is the japan release date of 7/19/08. help me out? its early.

We won't be hearing a US release date for a while. It was just announced in Japan. They couldn't predict an accurate release date for the US already. And I see 2 dates. 7/19 would seem way too early for a release of Platinum (Since it is supposed to come out in the Fall and not July) and I see 9/30 (But I don't know what it is supposed to show)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I thought those were some sort of glasses, but I could see it as a nose bandage.
    Does anyone see a difference in the rival besides a revamped Poketch?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    i thought i remembered somewhere (dont ask where, cuz i forgot, lol) a US release date of April next year, but im assuming that can't be confirmed, either. correct?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Haha no dude its not. You can see it has a black outline round it. Also yeah he has long sleeves and a bigger neck thing. Also who else besides me loves the new story based around snow?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Nothing has officially been revealed about the release date for the US, so nothing is confirmed for the US.

The only thing snow based that I see is the character's new clothes. I haven't heard anything about the new storyline except for the Torn World doing something in the story.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    i do. im a fan of the snow, and i think that making the characters clothes different to match the snow based environment is ingenius!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yes it is. But it wont be all snow. I know you think im lying classic rock fan but pokemon safari translated. Its in google translation but its readable nonetheless.

TEXT ORIGINAL
    Según las imágenes del juego, va a haber un cambio de tiempo en Sinnoh.​

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    According to the images of the game, there will be a change from time to Sinnoh.

TEXT ORIGINAL
    El cambio en las vestimentas de los personajes se debe a que está empezando a hacer más frío de lo habitual en la región.

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    The change in the costumes of the characters is because it is beginning to make colder than usual in the region.

TEXT ORIGINAL
    Eso justifica las ropas invernales de las personas.​

TEXT GOOGLE
    That justifies the winter clothes for people.

TEXT ORIGINAL
    El científico (de pelo rosa y cara algo "sospechosa") y el señor con gabardina parece ser que investigarán las causas del cambio climático.​

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    The scientist (pink hair and face something "suspicious") and Mr gabardina seems to be that investigated the causes of climate change.

TEXT ORIGINAL
    Se desconoce en qué bando jugará cada personaje, en el de los buenos o en el de malos.

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    It is not known which side will play in each character, in the good or the bad.​

TEXT ORIGINAL
    Primeras imágenes del Castillo Batalla.

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    First pictures of Castillo Battle.

TEXT ORIGINAL
    Su situación parece ser que será donde estaba la Torre Batalla.

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    Their situation seems to be where the Battle Tower.​

TEXT ORIGINAL
    La Torre Batalla permanecerá dentro del Castillo Batalla.

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    The Battle Tower will remain within the Battle Castle.​

TEXT ORIGINAL
    El Mundo Inverso parece ser una zona muy grande.

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    The World Inverso seems to be a very large area.

TEXT ORIGINAL
    La cámara del juego cambiará respecto a la del mundo exterior.

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    The camera will change the game with respect to the outside world.

TEXT ORIGINAL
    Recordamos que Shaymin Forma Celestial es de tipo Planta/Volador.

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    We recall that Shaymin Form Celestial is a plant / Volador.

TEXT ORIGINAL
    Tal y como imaginábamos, en Pokémon Platino los Shaymin tendrán la forma Celestial, mientras que en Pokémo Diamante y Perla tendrá su Forma Terrestre.

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    As imagined, in the Pokémon Platinum Shaymin will form the Celestial, while in Pokeman Diamond and Pearl will have its Form Ground.

TEXT ORIGINAL
    Esto implicará que Shaymin aprenda algunos movimientos diferentes en Platino respecto a los que aprendía en Diamante y Perla.

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    This will mean that Shaymin learn some movements in various Platinum regard to learning in Diamond and Pearl.

See thats origianal spanish to google translate.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Well, at least there is something cool snow related (I wonder if Diamond Dust will do anything either)

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    i'd like to see diamond dust in pokemon battles, see what effect it has on them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    I heard that the game should be released by Spring 2009 and will be released September 2008 for japan. Can you pre-order the japanese game to Canada?

That's for America- Spring 2009.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I re posted the list. Im goin to put it into this post since it was editted during a type fest >_< Im not re typing it seeing how big it is:

TEXT ORIGINAL
    Según las imágenes del juego, va a haber un cambio de tiempo en Sinnoh.​

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    According to the images of the game, there will be a change from time to Sinnoh.

TEXT ORIGINAL
    El cambio en las vestimentas de los personajes se debe a que está empezando a hacer más frío de lo habitual en la región.

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    The change in the costumes of the characters is because it is beginning to make colder than usual in the region.

TEXT ORIGINAL
    Eso justifica las ropas invernales de las personas.​

TEXT GOOGLE
    That justifies the winter clothes for people.

TEXT ORIGINAL
    El científico (de pelo rosa y cara algo "sospechosa") y el señor con gabardina parece ser que investigarán las causas del cambio climático.​

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    The scientist (pink hair and face something "suspicious") and Mr gabardina seems to be that investigated the causes of climate change.

TEXT ORIGINAL
    Se desconoce en qué bando jugará cada personaje, en el de los buenos o en el de malos.

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    It is not known which side will play in each character, in the good or the bad.​

TEXT ORIGINAL
    Primeras imágenes del Castillo Batalla.

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    First pictures of Castillo Battle.

TEXT ORIGINAL
    Su situación parece ser que será donde estaba la Torre Batalla.

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    Their situation seems to be where the Battle Tower.​

TEXT ORIGINAL
    La Torre Batalla permanecerá dentro del Castillo Batalla.

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    The Battle Tower will remain within the Battle Castle.​

TEXT ORIGINAL
    El Mundo Inverso parece ser una zona muy grande.

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    The World Inverso seems to be a very large area.

TEXT ORIGINAL
    La cámara del juego cambiará respecto a la del mundo exterior.

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    The camera will change the game with respect to the outside world.

TEXT ORIGINAL
    Recordamos que Shaymin Forma Celestial es de tipo Planta/Volador.

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    We recall that Shaymin Form Celestial is a plant / Volador.

TEXT ORIGINAL
    Tal y como imaginábamos, en Pokémon Platino los Shaymin tendrán la forma Celestial, mientras que en Pokémo Diamante y Perla tendrá su Forma Terrestre.

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    As imagined, in the Pokémon Platinum Shaymin will form the Celestial, while in Pokeman Diamond and Pearl will have its Form Ground.

TEXT ORIGINAL
    Esto implicará que Shaymin aprenda algunos movimientos diferentes en Platino respecto a los que aprendía en Diamante y Perla.

TEXT OF GOOGLE
    This will mean that Shaymin learn some movements in various Platinum regard to learning in Diamond and Pearl.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back