• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Glad I'm not the only one excited here =3

The baby pokemon problem is still nagging me though @_@;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Dark Venusaur said:
    If they make any more pre evo's I am going to explode:knockedou

:t003:Dark Venusaur
    I kinda agree ;x

It reminds me of the G/S/C era.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Ew. Gross. I don't like pre-evos because they are extremely useless. Very cute, though. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    XD

I never like pokemon for their cuteness. Their killerness is more my style >3

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

All this time and they still haven't made the baby Kangaskan. That's the only pre-evo that would actually make sense because a newborn Kangaskhan with a baby already in it's pouch...well, that's just wrong. =\

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • It makes me wonder how many new Pokemon are in D/P... So far we discovered almost ten, but I wonder how many there really are...

Out of those Pokemon, my favorite is Manafi so far--and extremely close behind is Manene.

Years
  • Paul said:
    XD

I never like pokemon for their cuteness. Their killerness is more my style >3

I can't say i agree 100% but maybe 70%. Pokemon would'v been a different game if it wasn't for the cute pokemons too. They kind of bring some happiness into the game/serie

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • aragornbird said:

All this time and they still haven't made the baby Kangaskan. That's the only pre-evo that would actually make sense because a newborn Kangaskhan with a baby already in it's pouch...well, that's just wrong. =\

I know what you mean. I kind of figured that they will make that a Pokemon in the GSC series of Pokemon. But no they made a stupid pre evo of Pichu, Cleffa, Magby, Elekid, Igglybuff, and Smoochum and they should of done the baby Kangaskhan first.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Cuteness in Pokemon brings out the innocense and cheerful nature of the Pokemon series, which is probably their best selling point. Even the 'aggressive' Pokemon like Tyranitar aren't all that aggressive looking, so it's the right thing to do to push towards that direction. It's one of the more distinctive nature for Pokemon in comparison to other similar monster games.

All the cuteness and happy-happy traits of the Pokemon World makes me forget the cruelity of the real world, which is why Pokemon is so appealing.

Last edited:

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • NOt only that, but they make you want to keep them as pets. In a lot of "moster based" games, the monsters are just things to be used to win. In Pokemon, they're friends. That was what really attracted me. I didn't used to have a whole lot of friends, heck, I still don't outside this place, and watching the anime showed me that Pokemon were the best friends you could ask for.

There's just something about a cute Pokemon that draws you to it. It smiles and you melt. *giggles* Like Mew and Raichu, my two personal favorites. Loving, kind, and loyal to the end, they also have fluff to squish and huggle!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Most of the Pokemon are quite cute.
    In Pokemon 4Ever the celebi eating the berries is very cute. It makes me smile every time I watch the movie.
    But I don't wanna meet a Gyarados in a very dark night.

What are your favo Pokemon Movies?
    Mine are Pokemon 2000: the Power of One, Pokemon 4Ever, Pokemon Heroes and Jirachi Wishmaker

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I like all of them but out of them all i prefer Pokemon 4ever.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Yeah me too.
    Suicune is my favorite Pokémon.
    And that Celebi is very cute (like I said before ^_^)
    Pokemon22.gif

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Mudkipblader said:
    Haven't seen it yet.
    Jirachi Wishmaker is just released over here.
    Have you watched it yet? It's a cool movie, I've seen it.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Yes, Jirachi Wishmaker is my favorite. It also has such an awesome theme song, I only wish I can have it on my iPod.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back