• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
  • ^_^ I like this thread, it's like a pokemon talk show. Hmm movies..I like the first 3 ones except Mewtwo Strikes Back had a few glitches..
    1) lol how did Ash know about Minnesota when he made the joke about the vikings
    2) They called Scyther Alakazam when it went through the cloning machine, probably just a translation error but still it annoyed me as a pkmn fanatic.
    But 2000 with Lugia made me stick with Pokemon, and the battles with Molly in the 3rd movie had great music you could battle to.
    I didn't see Wishmaker, is it worth buying?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ώ Ξ Ώ Ξ Ώ Ξ Ώ Ξ Ώ

I was proud to live in Minnesota when Meowth made that joke XD! I hate the dub .-. The people who produce it are incompetent.

Ώ Ξ Ώ Ξ Ώ Ξ Ώ Ξ Ώ

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Do not forget how riceballs are pure abomination within the Pokemon anime, and it must be replaced by a sub or a sandwich in order to safekeep the purity of children in america.

Takuya

Negima Fan! ^^
    Years
  • aragornbird said:
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Yes, Jirachi Wishmaker is my favorite. It also has such an awesome theme song, I only wish I can have it on my iPod.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Chiisaki Mono/Make a Wish?

I used to have it, but lost it when my comp reformatted. Noww I want it back again...

And do animals exist in the Pokemon world?

How does Meowth know what fried Chicken is?
    And how come Ash could make that joke about Caterpie being called Cowderpie, and he was dressed in a cow costume?

One of the many weird parts of Pokemon... ^^;

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Ryan24 said:
    I think animals do exsist in the pokemon world, because I think I've seen episodes with birds flying out of the trees that weren't pokemon.
    Are you sure it wasn't badly drawed Pidgeys or something else.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Last edited:

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • Yeah it could be a pidgey,swellow and it goes on and on but the bird pokemon are created from animal birds lol^-^..I just beat the elite4 for the 68 time lol

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
  • I think other animals don't exist in pokémon, I never heard of a bird flying and it was no Pidgey, and otherwise it should have been said in episodes!

Lol, I defeated the league on Sapphire 110 Times :D:D:D:D:D

~YES I AM VERY PROUD ON IT~

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Yeah, it is kind of wierd. I mean, you see the characters eating meat in a restaurant or whatever. It should've come from a milktank, grumpig, or any other "farm animal" or fowl. On the other hand, most characters protest quite emotionally when a "farm/fowl pokemon" is about to die or get seriously injured.
    Furthermore, the pokedex says animal names, like "Mudkip, the mudfish pokemon." Plus, animals are mentioned quite often in the series. ( i.e. bird pokemon, boss cat, etc.)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I was watching an Episode of Pokemon and Ash said this: "Umm, this fried Chicken is great".
    So maybe animals do exist in Pokemon, but you never get to see them.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    brotlov said:
    I was watching an Episode of Pokemon and Ash said this: "Umm, this fried Chicken is great".
    So maybe animals do exist in Pokemon, but you never get to see them.
    And they've eaten hamburgers before.

Maybe it was a tauros in that case though...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeah.... I've always found it weird that they are no animals in there world, yet thats what all the Pokemon are based on.

Kinda this this...

Pokedex:
    "Meowth: The Cat-Type Pokemon.... ect ect."
    Ash: "Whats a....Cat?"
    Misty: "....I dunno...."

Takuya said:
    Chiisaki Mono/Make a Wish?

I used to have it, but lost it when my comp reformatted. Noww I want it back again...

And do animals exist in the Pokemon world?

How does Meowth know what fried Chicken is?
    And how come Ash could make that joke about Caterpie being called Cowderpie, and he was dressed in a cow costume?

One of the many weird parts of Pokemon... ^^;

o__o Chiisaki Mono...
    I have that song.
    I can send it to you. ^^

I love it.

At one point I obsessed over it and listened to it over and over....

I memorized it in one day.... x___x

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Drew said:
    Yeah.... I've always found it weird that they are no animals in there world, yet thats what all the Pokemon are based on.

Kinda this this...

Pokedex:

o__o Chiisaki Mono...
    I have that song.
    I can send it to you. ^^

I love it.

At one point I obsessed over it and listened to it over and over....

I memorized it in one day.... x___x
    Yeah, that song's great, I wish that I had it on my computer.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    ...I want you to send me that song ;_;

Anyways, that pokedex example was awesome X3;

Years
  • Drew said:

Kinda this this...

Pokedex:

I had been thinking about that also... Well, actually there are fishes and probably some bugs or sth in Pokemon... About the other animals... dunno... But if you think about it this could be like we having types of dogs like Chiuauah etc. Well, probably...

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Naminé vaguely recalls how she has seen normal fishies in the St. Anne episode, when Ash said "fish swimming?" Naminé also remembers how Ash's Pidgeotto first appeared to swoop down to eat an ordinary earthworm.

Perhaps, normal animal names to us are only a type of classification for Pokemon. "Dogs" are Growlithes, Arcanines, Poochyena, Mightyena, and so on. That is the best what Naminé can think of in order to explain it, and she doubts that her reasoning made sense to the others here~

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • ^--- I agree with her. XD I own the St. Anne episode on VHS and I got it out to look the other day. It was clear Ash saw regular fish swimming outside the window when they were capsized. As for the earthworm thing, I remember that, can't prove it but yeah. And the birds that flew out of the trees were just..like crows. They weren't pokemon, and it was close up so you could tell..I think..=/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back