• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
Years
  • I'm currently training my Pokemon team in Fire Red version up to Level 100 so that they will be ready for the National Video Game Championship when I go to JAA on June 10th. :)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Same for me,
    We never (or VERY rare) have such events.
    Next weekend there are the Pokemon days in Dieren (the Netherlands)
    and I can't go, I wish I could, but is too far. >.<

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I should super train my fire-red team for the NYC tournament/gathering in July I believe. But I doubt I'd win, I'd just go for the atmosphere. Guaranteed some freaks who bash pokemon will come and ruin it though.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • You americans are so lucky.
    You have a Pokecentre, a nintendo Pokemon tour.
    I'm jalous. >.<

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • Hey, just because it's in the US doesn't mean we can all go. I've lived here my whole life and haven't had one exclusive Pokemon, unless you count the Mew glitch in RBY.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Oh Yeah! Ilive in NYC and I get to go to the Pokemon Center. I really think that they should make a Pokemon Center everywhere around the Globe. Thats not excuse because they make Mc. Donalds and Burger King everywhere.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I wanna go too ^_^
    But the US is a bit far away from here.
    If they ever gonna make a PC over here, It's gonna be in London (a bit less far away.) atleast that's what they said.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2006
    Who has a lvl 100 on emerald?

I have a lvl 100 Rayquaza on emerald, plus a level 82 Latios. I heard latios are the hardest pokemon to train. ;) oooh yeeeah! It took me 2 days to beat the pokemon league, its so easy now. lol. :nervous:

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ said:
    Oh Yeah! Ilive in NYC and I get to go to the Pokemon Center. I really think that they should make a Pokemon Center everywhere around the Globe. Thats not excuse because they make Mc. Donalds and Burger King everywhere.

Burger King and McDonalds are a little different than Pokemon Centers. There isn't a mass amount of people screaming for Pokemon like there are people screaming for greasy fast food to clog their arteries. :P

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Burger King and McDonalds are a little different than Pokemon Centers. There isn't a mass amount of people screaming for Pokemon like there are people screaming for greasy fast food to clog their arteries.
    True, you got me there. But I'm saying it in a person that doesn't have buildings like the Pokemon Center.

Years
  • I used to collect Pokemon stuff, but I haven't really done so lately...I believe the last thing I got for myself was a Corphish beanie plush thing, and that was a while back. I've got a few more of those things (Treecko and Torchic, and I'm not sure if I had another or not), two Pikachu dolls (one of which I suspect is a knock-off product, just because of the quality of it), plus a bunch of cards and a few other little things I've picked up over the years.

I think the next thing on my list will be a Buoysel doll, if possible...that thing's darned cute.

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
  • I still collect Pokemon cards, but not as much as I used to.

I saw an eevee plushie at Anime North and I couldn't resist... I'm so weak... XD

Come to think of it I have a lot of Pokemon plushies... I have 2 eevees, at least 4 Pikachus, a charizard, a mewtwo, and a couple mini plushies... Definetly doesn't beat my Pokemon card collection (at least 600 not counting doubles).

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    I have a little pikachu I got at Six Flags. I desperately want a Mewtwo, though. I'll probably have to go to an anime convention again just to find one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back