• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    I have a weakness for pokemon plushies too. I feel they need to be rescued. I would love a plushie Vulpix *dreams* I have rescued pikachus, a charizard and bulbasaur plushie. I also have some beanies n-n
    ~Strawberry Vulpix~ :t037:

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    Psychic_Mew said:
    I use to have Torchic, Mudkip, Treeko and a Pikachu. My mother dumped them as she has a tendesy to dump some of my things and they cost me a fiver each too :(.

That's so sad u_u. I hope they are having fun i Pokeheaven. The fact you miss them shows they had a good time with you at least. You reminded me, I have a mudkip too!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I have a water-proof Psyduck plushie with a suctioncop tied to a string on its head.

I don't have any other Pokémon dolls/plushies or such. I'd love to have a life-size Cradily plushie, though. <3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I have a Raichu Plushie (he's my favo, I can't sleep without him ^^)
    I also got a squirtle, a charmander, charizard, snorlax, Gengar, Psyduck, a bunch of Pikachus, a blastoise, ...

I would love to have a lifesize Rayquaza or a Houndoom ..

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    Smarties-kun said:
    I have a water-proof Psyduck plushie with a suctioncop tied to a string on its head.

I don't have any other Pokémon dolls/plushies or such. I'd love to have a life-size Cradily plushie, though. <3

Lol was that one of those obe you could use in the shower? My friend had a clefairy one of those! I was so jealous u.~

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
  • Lol... I got no dolls but my friend got a pikachu bag :D he had one little bro, and they shared them every day. monday he had him on school, thuesday (wrong spelling?) his brother had etc. :p

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    This seems to have gone a little quiet u.u WOW a pikachu bag! How lucky. I knew someone who had a jigglypuff one n_n

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    XD dude! I want a Pikachu bag. x3 It'd be so kawaii..
    I only have plushies and a puppet though...

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • This is why they should have a Pokemon Centre here in the UK. It's so hard for us to find any decent merchandise over here. I'm sure if they did do one here, it would do well financially, as well as provide a lot of happiness for people over here.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    Toothache said:
    This is why they should have a Pokemon Centre here in the UK. It's so hard for us to find any decent merchandise over here. I'm sure if they did do one here, it would do well financially, as well as provide a lot of happiness for people over here.

I remember it being reported during the hype the possibility, but even then it wasn't financially viable. I wish I could visit a pokemon center! Though I'd want to take all the plushies home n.n; They'd be too cute to resist!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Every European fan wishes they had a PC over here (including me)
    I have a Pikachu Gameboy bag (very handy to put al my games in it)
    I only have Pokemon games, (also two BB-Games, but that doesn't count)

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Back to merchandise. I have a Pikachu, Meowth and Squirtle plushie that I got a looong time ago. A Jessie thing, it was made out of plastic and it came with a pokeball with an Ekans inside, and the same with with Misty except she had a Starmie inside that pokeball. I used to have this Pikachu and Meowth battle thing but I thew it out around Christmas because I was in a faze where I didn't like pokemon...why did I throw it out??? Oh yeah, I used to have this pokeball battle thing but I threw it out and I still have my pokedex from ages ago. I got all this stuff when the pokemon craze was about, so that's how I got all of it.

I wish there was a pokemon centre in the UK...

I managed to beat the leveled up Elite Four for the first time with level 65's.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Hey, Raichu, I haven't seen you in a while. Anyways, I think your question would be better suited in the game forums. But anyways, you can't get all 386 Pokemon in LG, unless you also have FR, Ruby or Sapphire, Emerald, maybe Colloseum/XD, and you also have to attend special Nintendo events to get Pokemon like Jirachi or Celebi.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I've just ordered Sapphire from the Tesco website. There was no point in me getting Emerald because my sister already has it...but yeah, I'm excited about getting it because you can't find it anywhere because it's so old.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    Am I able to ask a question here? If so, If there is such thing as a surfing pikachu minigame, is there a flying pikachu game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back