• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
  • really?no shinies? poor kippy XD Well, good luck with that!

One thing I noticed about the season is in the last episode Ash catches a new pokemon:
    Spoiler:

but in the movie (which will air in the end of this month), this pokemon isn't with ash, because the movie came out in Japan a lot earlier...

Poor fans will be confused.. stupid pplz at cartoon network!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    No, people... the Kanto theme owns all. Because it's number one XD
    I know the lyrics to Advanced Battle for some reason, though. The Battle Frontier one is so catchy. ^^;;

Twinx

Years
  • Everyone knows the first theme song.. pokemon fan or not.. so ya I guess its number 1 :P

@ Sweet Dawn, the colors of your sig hurt my eyes :P
    don't get me wrong, I like it, but maybe you should put other shades of pink, cause it's hard on they eyes ;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    There's a fangame called Pokémon Acanthite version. They have a whole new pokédex, and it's really impressive! The thread can be found in the gaming forum here at PC..

Anyway, they've made some new evolutions/babylutions that are really cool. One is "Absy" (or something like that) and it's an adooooooooooooorable babylution to Absol!

Twinx

Years
  • I never really liked faked pokemon. I've seen the Quartz ones and I hate them.
    They just didn't have the "authentic" feel, you know?

Twinx

Years
  • My connection is killing me now, so I'll have to do that later :P
    It's quite here tonight isn't it? hmm

What do y'all think about the evolution of legendaries?
    Do you think legendaries should get evolutions or preovultions?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I'm subscribed to Ancanthite version. I really like Fanking Omega's game story and some Pokemon are really cool, like the one he has in his avatar. I can't wait to play it. x3
    For Legendary evolutions, no. Legendary Pokemon are what they are and got there powers the way they are. They are born from the elements, strong and mighty as they are today. And that's what makes them legend.

I've made a fakedex too. I had 100 (more) Pokemon, I didn't lika all of them, but there are some I really adore. Angeleon and Foragon being two of them~

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • I hate Fakemon, they are so - well fake. The authencity Is just taken away and sometimes It's just plain c**p.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey hey go easy on people trying to bring some creativity into the world ^^

I like the one in fanking's avvy too! And your fakemons are really cool, Kippy.

Twinx

Years
  • I really don't have time to look at them.. but from his avatar and they ones in his sig, they look really well-done :)

But, I never really like fakemon, we'll just wait and see :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ok. I'm just saying, there's a difference between fakemon and fakemon. These ones (most of them) are well made. You just have to be careful not to give them über-power-combinations, like the fire/electric ones he's created, or alike ^^

And no, legendaries shoudn't get new evolöutions. Has any legendary got en evolution?

Twinx

Years
  • THIS JUST IN: (i always wanted to say that :P)
    Blade found in Pokémon Valentine's Day candy
    Boxes of Pokémon Valentine's Day cards have been removed from a Lakeland, Fla. Dollar General store after a piece of candy in one of the purchased boxes contained a blade, possibly from a box cutter.

It happened in florida, where oranges grow, where Beachy lives :P hehe
    thoughts?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back