• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think it would be cool if Swellow evolved...
    Yeah... It's not much of a choice over Pidgeot. Swellow is more like Pidgeotto, right? Only faster...?

THIS JUST IN: (i always wanted to say that )
    Blade found in Pokémon Valentine's Day candy
    Boxes of Pokémon Valentine's Day cards have been removed from a Lakeland, Fla. Dollar General store after a piece of candy in one of the purchased boxes contained a blade, possibly from a box cutter.

It happened in florida, where oranges grow, where Beachy lives hehe
    thoughts?
    Hehe.... Honestly, I think Beachy put it there. The kid who accidentally got it into his mouth was probably someone here at PC, who threatened Ryan's path to the throne of high post counts.... ;P hihi

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • HAHA :P nice one fable...
    Beachy is nowhere to be seen, do you think they are investigating with him? ;) hehe

Fable, you asked if any legendaries evolve.. none do..
    Well I think Manaphy can breed, it creates a new pokemon "Pheon" (spelling??)
    but Pheon doesnt evolve to Manaphy... it's getting complicated XD

EDIT: orange.. go buy one.. u'll get a free blade XD hehe

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • Yeah, Dc do you want my "Valentine" :D Muhahahahahahahahahahahahhaha *cough* *cough* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • For all I know, most of my pokemon obsessed friends come on here and I wouldn't even know it.

It'd be funny if I hated someone on here and it turned out they were a close friend. Heh.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • If they made it so it would evolve, then manaphys would be very common right?
    So it's not in their best interest to do so.

Sweet Dawn (SD?) congrats for obtaining a new pair :)

EDIT: Shadowz... what???

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • What Pokemon (from any Generation) deserves an evolution the most?
    Pinsir just imagine how hes evolution well look!!! o n i also think Kangaskhan should hav a pre-evolution

darkphoenixdude

Phoenix Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2009
    Aww that would be cute :D But it wouldn't really match it's colour scheme :( Purple into brown? It looks kinda more like a Machop or baby Machoke

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You mean this?

Not a very... perfect image perhaps. But it's the Kanga-baby alright. Again... from the Acanthite fakedex; Kangaskid ^^

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hehe.... Honestly, I think Beachy put it there. The kid who accidentally got it into his mouth was probably someone here at PC, who threatened Ryan's path to the throne of high post counts.... ;P hihi

lawls, and im guessing that was you...it....

on the topic of fakemon, I think arca, is great, but the midaimis region, possible mispell, not located at pc, made the best fakemon iv ever seen... Based around china and dynastys, utterly flawless...

And i like that image of kangaskid, really cute ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back