• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
Years
  • Today I saw a 10 - 13 year old girl in Walmart who adored my sister's Pikachu bag.

:D I wanted to steal her and nurture the fandom within her. Who else gets slightly exited when you see a younger person than you interested in something that's not "uber popular"?

That's cute, really. I would get excited if I saw the same thing. :D

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Hey guys, my first time posting in this thread. :)

Whose your favorite Pokemon in Generation III?

Mewcario

Do The DooDoo!
    Years
  • I need help in pokemon pearl. ok, I defeated cyrus at galactic HQ set uxie,mesprit, and azelf free. now where do i go?

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • What about Pokemon collectables? Does anyone have any? I have a little plush Charizard that the books said were worth a good bit and a Snorlax. It sleeps in my closet. I also have a bunch of Pokemon Cards. I wish I could give them to someone.

My collectibles vary from board games to key chains, lol, they're all over the place.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • I used to get the pokemon keychains that came with the pokeballs, then just use the pokeball to pretend i was trainer (mind you i was like 10 at most). I remember having a pokedex (first gen) and a talking pikachu... I loved that thing so much. I wonder if i still have it some where...

Detox

*Scurries to take outrag off of tyranitar* nope,nobody uses outrage on.....wait...i have it on my tauros....btw,why do so many bird pokemon get the move heat wave in platinum? its wierd....

HaosMew

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I'm the sort of person who needs to know the backstory, (and a map doesn't hurt either), so I want to see Nintendo release a history of the pokemon world AND a world map, that is of all the regions from all the games + others that haven't been explored yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back