• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
Years
  • I gave my cousin's fiance's little brother my extra Moltres and a baby Charmander b/c he's like 8 and his first generation of pokemon game is D/P. He was ecstatic and is able to show off his cool rare pokemon (at least in D/P) to his friends all the time. Besides I was essntially stuck with him playing pokemon and we were battling (obviously i had to use random pokemon closer to his pokemon's level) and I figured giving him some rare pokemon will help him out on completeing his pokedex... If he was actually interested in doing that. There are becoming fewer and fewer Pokemon Professors in the World these days... sigh.

LittleMissChikorita

**Flower.Girl**
    Years
  • i've got a load of little plushies that change into pokeballs, manaphy, torchic <3 , turtwig, chimchar, and a piplup. i've got a ton of little figures you got in kinder egg rip offs they were on special, like five for a pound or something and me and my boyfriend at the time brought LOOOOADS, we were just throwing the chocolate away in the end it was horrible, lol. i collect pokemon cards but living in england there;s no tournamnets to go to so i just battle my fiance'e and collect the cute ones.
    theres LOADS of plushies on ebay, (i think i saw a vulpix!!)
    i would love love love a life size Jirachi plushie *sigh*

...damn ebay i just brought a special edtion japanese card folder cause it had a cute shaymin on the front, lol..

eh i reply too slowly, lol..x

Last edited:
    Years
  • Im trying to fill the pokedex in pokemon Diamond. Its so hard >:I You have to own all the games to do it.

I swear, they purposly make it impossible. Does anyone know where I can get the legendary dogs? (Raiku, Entei, Suicune)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • My friends and I exchanged EV trained Pokemon for birthdays. :P So yeah, it's a good idea.

On that topic, back when I ran my own forum, when we reached two hundred members, I gave everyone a Wailord, Octillery, and Gyarados. XD All in Luxury Balls, haha, it took so much work to get over 50 of them. :| But regardless, Pocket Monsters as gifts is a pretty neat idea.

Karisthegucci said:
    Im trying to fill the pokedex in pokemon Diamond. Its so hard >:I You have to own all the games to do it.

Does anyone know where I can get the legendary dogs? (Raiku, Entei, Suicune)
    Haha, it's hard, very hard. XD Kinda makes me wish they gave a better reward. :( I haven't completed it, but my friend did.

Oh, and you beat the Elite Four in Leaf Green or Fire Red, and based on your starter, one of the three will run around the region.

shinygoldguy

Beginning Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • does anyone know how to get shiny pokemon easier in pokemon saphire?
    I've been working extremley hard to get a shiny gyarados or magikarp that I won't let myself leave sootopolis city please help

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Im trying to fill the pokedex in pokemon Diamond. Its so hard >:I You have to own all the games to do it.

I swear, they purposly make it impossible. Does anyone know where I can get the legendary dogs? (Raiku, Entei, Suicune)
    Have you tried visiting this forum's wifi trading center? I made it to 465 pokemon by myself, and then finished the rest of the dex (except for Shaymin which was released after I completed the dex the first time around). And I did it legitamtely which was awesome. Although i think playing through emerald 3 times could have gotten me all 3 legendary dogs and johto starters that would've been difficult for me to get... I find online trading to be a little bit easier, except for some legendaries.

Akintunde

The God of Bravery
    Years
  • To the question about the gift pokemon, when it was New Years, I got a level 100 Arceus, for Valentine's Day I got a Luvdisc, for Independence Day I got a Salamance, for Christmas I got a Dialga, and for my birthday, I always get a Lucario.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • does anyone know how to get shiny pokemon easier in pokemon saphire?
    I've been working extremley hard to get a shiny gyarados or magikarp that I won't let myself leave sootopolis city please help

I believe that shiny pokémon are found randomly. But you could always ask around in the appropriate places on PC.

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
  • Hello there. I agree with S. Magumarashi on this because shiny pokemon can end up anywhere because I caught a shiny Shellos where you can catch the first evolution form of Driflim.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't think there's a way to make finding shiny pokémon easier, without using cheats >:

Shinies are totally randomly found. I still haven't found anything in my current Crystal or Ruby games. Ok, a red gyarados in Crystal... but that's not very special o.o'

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I don't think there's a way to make finding shiny pokémon easier, without using cheats >:

Shinies are totally randomly found. I still haven't found anything in my current Crystal or Ruby games. Ok, a red gyarados in Crystal... but that's not very special o.o'
    Except in Diamond & Pearl, then people can chain for shinies. Still difficult, but more possible.

Otherwise, 1 in every 8,191. DX

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back