• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashdejan

TheForbiddenBeast
Years
  • I just finished episode 9 :D Not my best work but meh...

Alpha 2 will be out as soon as we send it off for bug fixes. I also added a ridiculously hard trainer at the end just for fun XD
    What pokemon does he have and what l are they???

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • not to be mean but its always fr how bout some emerald.
    but still ur doing a great job!

heres a list why its not on emerald,
    1. tiles are ugly
    2.ows are ugly
    3. maps names are messed up and not in order
    4. And the crash rate is very high
    5. FR is simple so its easier to edit/hack

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • We're sticking with FR, because it would be a pain to switch all the events and maps over to another rom.... :P

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
  • Not sure if this has been said but theres this weird ass dude next to a pokeball in route 1 that just says "qaf" continiously and doesnt stop and you cant make him stop so the game's stuck there...

TheDonMaister

This is not His World its Mine
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    In the old Alpha, I had a bug that when Professor Oak gave me the running shoes, I couldn't use them. HELP!!!

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • AAAHHHHHHHH Stop talking about the old alpha! there all fixed ok! (execpt for the running shoes) ashdejan calm donw ash will test it when he wants to!
    now lets be calm its better to wait for a better alpha than rush it. would you like oour hack to be like krillians masterquest all rushed and full of errors?

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • Ive sent the ips to ash496 so im just waiting for it to be tested and then we are closer to alpha 2! I just need to insert ows for the pokemon
    also samike is on vacation for a week so heres what I have planned:
    New Tilescreen
    New sprites battle/ow
    Some new tiles
    day and night system

I am so bored!
    P.S. Does anyone knows where can i find a pokemon sinnoh hack for GBA??
    why are you posting this? express your feelings on a thread about life not on my thread also altariakings shining platinum

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • Ive sent the ips to ash496 so im just waiting for it to be tested and then we are closer to alpha 2! I just need to insert ows for the pokemon
    also samike is on vacation for a week so heres what I have planned:
    New Tilescreen
    New sprites battle/ow
    Some new tiles
    day and night system

why are you posting this? express your feelings on a thread about life not on my thread also altariakings shining platinum

lol.
    anyway, hoping to see the new alpha soon :D

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • good thats what i like to hear :D still waitin for ash to test but remember its nearly here! ive played it and there are a few bugs but the new alpha 2 that samike just finished i dont know if there fixed in that one

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • hey man have you made a choice on weather im the teams mapper now? you told me to give you my map, and i did. just tell me if you want me to re-send

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back