• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
super rocket event is not working for me instead i see 3 sailors in that place 1of them gives some item if we beat is fhis normal or am i missing something.
btw iam playing on android phone using gameboid.
and lola still not returned to the gym where to find her?????

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 3, 2021
Hey there !
Really enjoying this hack but I am really stuck after the kali event( after 4th gym and placing the shards in the temple and all). where is the fifth gym and how do I get there. All accesses to neighboring cities are blocked. Not to mention I completed the lost child event as well.

thnx in advance!!

Equalizing

Normal Type Master
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 18, 2021
Alright, so I'm having a problem evolving my Minccino with a Bliss Stone. It'll act as if the item is working and the evolution process is about to start, but Minccino won't evolve and the Bliss Stone won't be consumed.

Years
Hi, just downloaded your hack and I'm already fond of your work. I really love the importance you give to musics, I am just crazy about it and really love your efforts, most hackers just don't care about it. By the way, I see you managed to avoid music from restarting after a change (to be more clear, in Oak's laboratory for example, when you've finished healing your pokémon, the music of the laboratory doesn't restart, just like any recent game and I appreciate it) ; though, that doesn't work in routes (after a battle, music restarts and that annoying : possible to fix it ?)
Then, you will make my day if you could give it's own music to each legendary (don't know which are in the game, I didn't read previous messages because I don't want to spoil myself but for example it would be super to add Johto's music for Suicune and other specific themes for other legendaries :D) Thank you, keep it up and sorry for my english, I am French ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 28, 2020
i just beat lance in gravesande (i think that the name) and put the death rope in the graveyard, but i don't know where to go so i can get to the frozen fire lake.
any hints maybe?

edit: nvm, found the secret entrance in the forest :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I'm stuck. I have 3 badges, but only two shards. I'm missing yellow and red, where can I find them? And also how do I get flash and rock smash? Btw at this stage I only have 1 hm (cut) should I have more?

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Okay, I'm only missing the yellow shard, what's the location of it? Last thing I've done is beaten Wrekenton (and gotten red shard).

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Extremely long helpful Q&A post incoming!
--------------------
How and where do you get Surf and Fly?
That will be in the beta 3 RC 2 release.
I need some help. I've been to Pokewood where that girl took my badges and fought this guy in a secret area to be taken to that route in Seihjo. I dont know what to do to progress further. I know I need to find an emblem but I can't find it. Can someone tell me where on the route the Emblem is hidden?
Did you go to Peacemaker Town? In the field up north, there are multiple places where you can find an emblem for Jazzy. One of them is by the Youngster that is not willing to move.
hello,
one question, does including region and seijo dex we can collect all 493 pokemon?
The Seijo Dex is simply the extension to the Taejo Dex. 323(324) Pokémon will be available in this game.
Hello my navigator stoped working after the earthquake -.- can someone tell me why please?
The earthquake knocked out the Navigator's signal towers. You will be able to get it fixed in Powerstone City (in the RC 2 release).
super rocket event is not working for me instead i see 3 sailors in that place 1of them gives some item if we beat is fhis normal or am i missing something.
btw iam playing on android phone using gameboid.
and lola still not returned to the gym where to find her?????
You have to partake in the night event in Silversky.
Hey there !
Really enjoying this hack but I am really stuck after the kali event( after 4th gym and placing the shards in the temple and all). where is the fifth gym and how do I get there. All accesses to neighboring cities are blocked. Not to mention I completed the lost child event as well.

thnx in advance!!
Go back to Ignite Heights and proceed through the desert.
Alright, so I'm having a problem evolving my Minccino with a Bliss Stone. It'll act as if the item is working and the evolution process is about to start, but Minccino won't evolve and the Bliss Stone won't be consumed.
It's "meant" to be that way until you unlock your Eevee's potential in Pokéwood City. Then certain Pokémon will be able to evolve as normal.
I'm at silversky and the night event is not happening. I changed to every possible time on my PC. Is there any solution to this?
Changing up the time too much is not recommended but have you fully walked around the town to see where the event may take place?
Hello just got a shiny porygon cand u tell me how he evolves please? :)
By using the Gene Stone which is given to you during the Eevee's Potential event.
Yaaaaaay my charmeleon evolve to bulbasaur at lvl 40 !!! rly :C
LOL. Weird. I will look into that. Hopefully you have not saved your game after that.
Hi, just downloaded your hack and I'm already fond of your work. I really love the importance you give to musics, I am just crazy about it and really love your efforts, most hackers just don't care about it. By the way, I see you managed to avoid music from restarting after a change (to be more clear, in Oak's laboratory for example, when you've finished healing your pokémon, the music of the laboratory doesn't restart, just like any recent game and I appreciate it) ; though, that doesn't work in routes (after a battle, music restarts and that annoying : possible to fix it ?)
Then, you will make my day if you could give it's own music to each legendary (don't know which are in the game, I didn't read previous messages because I don't want to spoil myself but for example it would be super to add Johto's music for Suicune and other specific themes for other legendaries :D) Thank you, keep it up and sorry for my english, I am French ;)
I love music and compositions in general in real life, I actually planned to have different music for each legendary. Such as the Regi Trio will get its own, Latios & Latias, etc.
i just beat lance in gravesande (i think that the name) and put the death rope in the graveyard, but i don't know where to go so i can get to the frozen fire lake.
any hints maybe?

edit: nvm, found the secret entrance in the forest :D
Glad you found it! This game was meant to be hard and challenging!
I'm stuck. I have 3 badges, but only two shards. I'm missing yellow and red, where can I find them? And also how do I get flash and rock smash? Btw at this stage I only have 1 hm (cut) should I have more?
Follow up on the Youtube guide. Although it is outdated, it still helps you find the shards. And remember, the first page can solve almost all of your questions and stuck scenarios.
Hum, I was in Aqualight city when suddenly MEWTWO's music just started and the pokemon that appeared wasn't a mewtwo but… a minccino ? Thats normal or it's a big glitch ?
That's what you call a Secret Encounter with a random Pokémon. It is a special event. There is another one in that city. Good luck finding it!
Okay, I'm only missing the yellow shard, what's the location of it? Last thing I've done is beaten Wrekenton (and gotten red shard).
Follow up on the Youtube guide. It's been a while I made this, haha.

Years
Ah, speaking of that, the youtube walkthrough is incomplete ? So when does end the beta, I reached the "door" before Pokewood city and stopped in front of the lady who lost her daughter… The beta ends there, right ?

Edit : double, pardon :/

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
okay. so no one's trying to help me. tsk
I tried to get everybody's post in my long prior post. Sorry I missed yours! What specifically was your problem?
Ah, speaking of that, the youtube walkthrough is incomplete ? So when does end the beta, I reached the "door" before Pokewood city and stopped in front of the lady who lost her daughter… The beta ends there, right ?

Edit : double, pardon :/
It's outdated via beta 2.3 material. Once I release 3.0 RC 2, I will make my own complete walkthrough. For now, I will post things to the beta 3 FAQ link located on the first page. Beta 3 ends in Frozen Fire Lake.
--------------------
And since I haven't posted actual progress in ages, here is Route 63:

Still working on the rest of Frozen Fire Lake and Hydra Den.

Back