• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 2, 2015
I'm Stuck at the Silversky town , I'm supposed to wait till night to activate the event but night just doesnt want to come , i've been waiting for 2 days literally checking every half an hour and nothing -_-
Any help here ?

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Nadasr95 it's between 20:00-21:00. Have you fixed your vba so it is real time? Than you can just change time in windows to 20:00/21:00 and it should work.

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Btw I'm finished with the latest beta. You have any idea when next 1 is coming out? I can't wait :D btw is it gonna be pachable with my saved version?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 2, 2015
Nadasr95 it's between 20:00-21:00. Have you fixed your vba so it is real time? Than you can just change time in windows to 20:00/21:00 and it should work.

Thank you jokki that actually worked !{XD}

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
The Youtube walkthrough has been 100% updated. Sorry it took so long, had to route Important trainer Battles, Items, newly accessible areas due to HM's, Events, etc. A few extra videos similar to the All Shard Locations are being uploaded. I'm sure I covered it all, till 3.0 RC 2.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 2, 2015
how do i get the sailor to take me to wherever he's supposed to take me to ?
I Already have 4 badges , went through the murk cave which led back to my hometown. i see the bar is open and i bought him some drinks but he just doesnt want to take me there ?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
I Already have 4 badges , went through the murk cave which led back to my hometown. i see the bar is open and i bought him some drinks but he just doesnt want to take me there ?
Six beers will do the job haha. That sailor is such an alcoholic lol!

Years
I tried to get everybody's post in my long prior post. Sorry I missed yours! What specifically was your problem?

thanks for your response ;).. btw,.. i placed all the shards at the right place.. then when i came out the cave.. it says that there is some new cave opening at route 55? but where it is? i also go through that cave where i found an unknown pokemon and got nowhere to go because it has no exit at all..

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 2, 2015

the sailor took me :'D And i find myself stuck once again ! There's nothing there except for 1 trainer !
what should i do ?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
the sailor took me :'D And i find myself stuck once again ! There's nothing there except for 1 trainer !
what should i do ?
Guys. 97% of your answers can be found on the first page.
EDIT 1 - There is a sentence on the first page that specifically asks if you are lost...
This is the FAQ. Please use this if you have a question that have most likely been asked already.
Please use this Youtube guide if you are lost or use the FAQ for specific questions.
Check this entensive document to learn about the evolutions, wild encounters, every single aspect of the game. It gets updated frequently. So always check back for new information.
97% of this game's information has been nicely organized for you guys to use as a guide and resource. All of this can be found on the first page.

Last edited:
Years
Hmm, how does Sneasel evolve ? It doesn't marked on the documents…?

Edit : by the way thanks for the walktrough's update, Nakasu ! :B I thought I finished the beta but absolutely not x)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Hmm, how does Sneasel evolve ? It doesn't marked on the documents…?

Edit : by the way thanks for the walktrough's update, Nakasu ! :B I thought I finished the beta but absolutely not x)
At level 37. You will notice that Pokemon evolve at much higher levels. This is due to the level curve of the game since it is a FULL two region game. Having evolved and fully evolved Pokemon earlier on in the game would make the game less rewarding and much easier.

And currently working on HM 06 Flight! I had extended the flight table way back in 2012, now putting it in good use, but there are some bugs that need sorting out.

Last edited:
Years
Ah, I like the idea ! (and two regions means twice as many wonderful themes :D) Bravo, keep it up !

Edit : waouh waouh I already said it but I just LOVE your selection of themes from multiple generations, I'm in Pokewood city and it's just awesome, thats the first reason why your hack is one of my two favorites (Sinnoh Legacy does pretty much the same thing with musics, thats why I love it too (and sinnoh is the best region, so xD))

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 2, 2015
Just wanted to tell you this is THE BEST Pokemon hack i've seen till now and i have played quite a lot :') Good Luck and i'm really waiting for 3.xx :')

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Some updates on where I'm at:
1) Currently revamping the wild encounters. The method used in RC 1 was very inefficient and unreliable/buggy. In RC 2, there will now be morning, daytime, evening, (and some late evenings), and nighttime wild grass encounters everywhere. The PlayGuide will be updated accordingly with this new information.

2) HM 06 Flight is now bug free. HM 06 is obtainable after beating Chert's Town Gym Leader Duo of Brock and Chert. HM 07 (Waterfall) has now been renamed to Cascade. And HM 08 (Dive) have been changed to Upheaval which is Regigigas' signature move that ONLY he can learn. There will be certain parts of the game where ONLY Regigigas can unlock.

3) Also be ready to catch some legendaries in RC 2. For example, using the Gale Wings event key item, you'll be given special access to fly to Blue Green Island where you'll have to find Latios (Blue) and Latias (Green, yes, green palette) roaming around on the island. The Three Regi Arc will also begin! It will be quite challenging to awaken them as they are a part of the storyline.

4) Lastly, there will be some main story inverse battles...!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
When 3.0 RC2 releases, will i be able to use my savestate to continue from 3.0 RC1?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
When 3.0 RC2 releases, will i be able to use my savestate to continue from 3.0 RC1?
You shouldn't be using savestates with rom hacks due to the constant update. A savestate is an actual capture of the game, so I do not know how that will work in a newly released beta. Does saving work in your emulator? If you use savestates there may be bugs presented that is not in the actual release. Saves from RC 1 will be compatible with all new releases.

Back