• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - Sky Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    yeah sorry jake but he's right. oh and Plateface that would be great and i alreadly got some drawers drawing me new pokemons so all we( me and you) do is sprite them :) oh and since the last post i got 23 new fakemons!!oh and i alreadly have one legendary done. its an thunder/steel type lizard!and its the legendeary pkmn of speed!(in my new region)

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    pokemon

Illusion Gaming said:
    I only need customs. oh and send me some pics of maps you made so I can see how good your of a mapper
    i sent you somme map picks i made that were done on rm2k3 but i can map on xp.
    anyways fusion pokemons are custom you can use my pokemon sprite his name is emeraldmetal.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    oh yeah i found it. Oh and i found anther spriter how gave me 12 more fakemons!!oh and the Trainer battles are done theres just a bug i'm going to try to fix.
    Bug:
    1: when you kill on of his pkmns before he attacked you, it will say it fainted and then you get the exp but after that message that pkmn will attack you even though its died XD. Then affter that you'll get the pkmn fainted message again and exp message again. so the problem with this you might lose even though you won and, you'll get double exp.

Plateface

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    I would like to see the orginality and relativeness of this fake pokemon your artists have come up with. i will only sprite them if I can see what type the quality is. send me a pm with links to them and ill return my answer. :)

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    no that fakemon spriter made the sprites so i don't need you yet until my other artis(the one thats drawing them) makes some.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2017
    I can do sprites for you, the fakemon, I got better at spriting slightly. Heres Proof:
    My Plashat(Splash/Cat):
    ExcellentPlashat.png

Iceppy:
    ExcellentIceppy.png

Sticump+Bretotree and Frost:
    Sticump4.png
    FrostAZUREDREAMS2.png
    Bretotree4.png

and A few others:
    NewNanooorBurgio.png
    Mushrom.png
    Electregg.png

Phew...thats a LOT of Fakemon....Please could i be on your team?
    EDIT: Oooops, I forgot, the OTHER pokemon...:
    NewAnobit.png
    NewPokemon.png
    Darkorm.png
    And the one I detest!!!:
    Squilish.png
    I hate Squllish....

Last edited:

Mclaren

The Dragon Master
    Years
  • Can I be in Please?
    1. Trainer name-Mclaren
    2. Overworld Sprite-Don't matter
    3. Battle Sprite-Don't matter
    pkmn1 - Gyarados - 55
    pkmn2 - Charizard - 57
    pkmn3 - Flygon -58
    pkmn4 - Salamence - 60
    pkmn5 - Dragonite - 62
    pkmn6 - name - lv
    (you do not need to fell out all the pkmn spaces)
    5. battle start message-Fear the wrath of my Dragons
    6. a)battle lost message. b)Until next time...

Btw I know the basics about rom hacking if you want any help?

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    Mclaren said:
    Can I be in Please?
    1. Trainer name-Mclaren
    2. Overworld Sprite-Don't matter
    3. Battle Sprite-Don't matter
    pkmn1 - Gyarados - 55
    pkmn2 - Charizard - 57
    pkmn3 - Flygon -58
    pkmn4 - Salamence - 60
    pkmn5 - Dragonite - 62
    pkmn6 - name - lv
    (you do not need to fell out all the pkmn spaces)
    5. battle start message-Fear the wrath of my Dragons
    6. a)battle lost message. b)Until next time...

Btw I know the basics about rom hacking if you want any help?
    dont mean to be rude but this s entirely custom not a hack.
    if your wondering wy i said rude its caise im corecting what you said.

Mclaren

The Dragon Master
    Years
  • j.a said:
    dont mean to be rude but this s entirely custom not a hack.
    if your wondering wy i said rude its caise im corecting what you said.
    Nah I understand, Guess I read it wrong, But i could still help I suppose, Just take a little while to learn the stuff.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    dude i don't need any help. everything is like alreadly scripted all i need are mappers and spriters. oh and I finshed 2 more fakemons today :). oh and sorry everyboby but i'm getting sick of people who keep asking for my game editable so they can take my scripts(like 6-7 people asked me today :/) so now because of those f***ers now no one gets the starter kit. sorry everyone who wanted it. but now i guess you'll wait for AzuraBR's starter kit which will be released once they finsh Pkmn Metropolis. oh and i'm going to make a pokedex soon with all the fakemons and pokemons from the other games once i get about 10 more fakemons done. and i'll take down the pokedex if i see ANYONE using MY sprites for MY game!ok thats all :) hope you like. and right now i'm going to make more trainers because now theres no bug. oh i forgot to add something to the thing if you want to be a trainer!!how much money do you win.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    While the scripting is impressive, the Pokémon aren't. People think that if they insert new Pokémon into their game, it'll make it original. Guess what? It won't--especially if the Pokémon are hideous. If you can't sprite or don't know anyone that can sprite worth their life, stick to the existing Pokémon.

No. I'm not being mean, I'm being honest. Telling you that the game looks great when all you have are flashy scripts would be lying. I don't fly that way.

Plateface

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    clearly you do not want help from a professional graphic designer. therefore Illusion Gaming, your loss.

looking forward to this release

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Illusion Gaming said:
    oh and sorry everyboby but i'm getting sick of people who keep asking for my game editable so they can take my scripts(like 6-7 people asked me today :/) so now because of those f***ers now no one gets the starter kit.
    Seems like Blizzy and you have one thing in common: immaturity. Listen, okay? I want you to realize something. When you announce a starter kit, people are going to get excited. They're going to PM you. That's what people call FAME, guy.

I'm not saying it's right or okay for them to do it. I'm just saying EXPECT IT. You can't make something like a starter kit without getting people PMing you about it. That's just how it is. If you didn't want that attention, you wouldn't have said you were going to do it. It's that simple. You can whine about it all you want, it doesn't change a thing. And I have a feeling you already know this.

It's one thing to end a project. It's another to end it and blame someone else for it. Take some responsibility. Those people are your fans. And to say **** you in the face of your fans is very immature. I would expect a tantrum like that out of a five-year-old. Blizzy and you both need to grow up and realize that you did these things to yourselves.

Then again, you're a 13-year-old. Trying to reason with you is probably futile.

Plateface

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    I just noticed Chubraidermon Charlies pokemon sprites...

uhm. how serious is this project? not picking a fight, but really, anyone can tell that theyre not great.

Charlie, if it helps..

base a pokemon off an animal and possibly merge it with hmm..a microphone.

well look at..a whale. basing it off a killer whale.

draw the main obvious shape of a killer whale then add in the obvious marks, the black and white features. then for its nature give it a thrashing and screaming combination, thus giving the microphone like object on its head, body and the tip of its split tail.

then come up with a range of attacks learnt through leveling up, and also examine whether an evolution is necessary. from what i believe - no.

so a range of attacks for a wailing whale (hehehe).
    found in the sea at around level 28 - 42.
    the usual physical attacks that deal good damage, like take down and headbutt. sound based attacks like uproar, screech, and come up with a new sound attack like scream.

and last, but not least is come up with its name, classication and types.
    Name: Whaillop
    Types: Water
    Class: Thrashing Whale

now if this team of designers come up with crap that Charlie has presented basing a cat off a rain droplet..(which could be applied effectively if utilising proper marks and etc).

Now Charlie, i have a useful method that can assist in create beautiful sprites. i have used this method until now when i have decided to utilise a new graphics system for my future RPG Maker projects, (which may be Pokemon based or a whole new collection).
    Get your pen and paper out and draw 6 variations on a pokemon idea. select your favourite and compare the style to the official pokemon. lets say your redoing that PLASHAT. match it out with feline-like pokemon such as Meowth, Persian, Skitty, Delicatty, Eevee and Vaporeon. if you are satisfied with your new creation scan it into your computer. use this drawing as a base reference and create the outline comparing to your drawing. fill in with a relevant colour, say white and blue. use paint to colour in the markings and this will enable you to produce the most stunning sprite - i guarantee that. so keep trying Charlie, i believe you can live up your potential with spriting. :)

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    Illusion Gaming said:
    dude i don't need any help. everything is like alreadly scripted all i need are mappers and spriters. oh and I finshed 2 more fakemons today :). oh and sorry everyboby but i'm getting sick of people who keep asking for my game editable so they can take my scripts(like 6-7 people asked me today :/) so now because of those f***ers now no one gets the starter kit. sorry everyone who wanted it. but now i guess you'll wait for AzuraBR's starter kit which will be released once they finsh Pkmn Metropolis. oh and i'm going to make a pokedex soon with all the fakemons and pokemons from the other games once i get about 10 more fakemons done. and i'll take down the pokedex if i see ANYONE using MY sprites for MY game!ok thats all :) hope you like. and right now i'm going to make more trainers because now theres no bug. oh i forgot to add something to the thing if you want to be a trainer!!how much money do you win.
    dude go here

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    dude i only need spriters to help me make the ones my firend drew thats all. i'm not that much of a noob at spriting. and i don't care if fakemons make my game better or not i just think a new region should always have atleast 20-30 fakemons the rest can be from the other games thats what i'm doing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back