• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - Sky Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
the download link works for me try it again. anyways i'm not going to reupload it because one i don't have the demo and 2 the next one is almost done.

well make your pokemon good quality because i do not want to be disappointed when i play this potentially great game.

ok i'll try. oh and well i'm going to put the next demo on hold because i'm going to map out to the 2 or 3rd gym and then make a demo of that instead.

hey ive got a quick question for ya.are the starters gonna be:
fire water and grass_leaf type or lyke in diamond and pearl
fighting schikikk and dark?
or even another combination of 3 or more or less

j.a said:
hey ive got a quick question for ya.are the starters gonna be:
fire water and grass_leaf type or lyke in diamond and pearl
fighting schikikk and dark?
or even another combination of 3 or more or less
In Diamond and Pearl the starters are leaf, water, fire.

yeah it was going to be fighting - rock - flying but my **** spriter got mad and then started saying it would work because fighting is rock :/. so i'm might going to use fire,water,grass.

Wtf, fighting has no relation to rock. A rock is a stone. Fighting is an action.

yeah thats what i said. but i guess i'll have to go with fire/water/grass unless i want to loss a spriter.

hey illusion gaming...man..believe me...That spriter is REAL forked up!, any looking good as always illusion! TEBAYO!(should i stop saying that?)

oh well tomorrows my bday so today i'm going to take lots of screenshots and make a pack of screenys that has at least 10 screenshots of in-battle and new maps and some menus!

Happy birthday! I wanna see those screens soon.(You are exactly 14 days older than me btw)

oh. well i'm going to start taking some screenshots so i can post them and midnight today(my time).

Edited:
ITS TIME!!
enjoy!!
[PokeCommunity.com] Pokémon - Sky Blue

what this creenshot packet features the following:
1. The new Mini Game Intesne Battle!!(isn't updated)
2. CBS Messages
3. New Maps!!
4. Bag and pokedex menus!

Last edited:
Problem I open the demo but it says I don't have dgss102E.dll

But I have dgss102E.dll in the folder with the demo?

ShadowKP1 said:
Problem I open the demo but it says I don't have dgss102E.dll

But I have dgss102E.dll in the folder with the demo?

Yeah I get that error too.

Theres some file dgss1000.dll or something but dgss102E.dll is missing.

yeah i'm making is game with the boguth version. so if you try to play this game with the free one it won't work. and if you have the bought one then i don't know why it doesn't work. well so does anyone like the screenshots?
edited: isn't it rgss102e.dll not dgss102e.dll

Last edited:
wuts with the mudkips though? is it a minigame

yeah its a mini game. its an abs mini game i'll add more info about it on the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back