• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Azurite

How do you think the game looks at this moment?

• Excellent

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Great

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
Pokémon
Azurite

:classic: Hi, everyone!

Team:
-mapping: gibslpsg
-spriting: kirby pink
-spriting: bruno1440
-scripting: soulcry
-scripting: flameguru
Introduction
===========================
Pokémon Azurite is a Pokemon rpg project(made with rmxp)I am currently working on. When finished, I intend it to be a well rounded game and a game that pleases all Pokémon fans. The game will take place in a whole new region called Hyrou. Throughout this the hero will embark on a whole new journey that will test his skills and bring forth great potential.

Story
For nearly fifty years a highly secret organization, funded by the remaining members of Team Aqua, has been scientifically testing genetics. Through trial and error they were able to manipulate genetics to where they could multiply a Pokémon's metabolic rate largely, thus making it extremely stronger. This underground team managed to keep the tests under their control until one day a new recruit accidently made a minor error in calculations. This mistake proved fatal for the scientists and the experiment called Nocton was let loose. This new Pokémon was not an entity to be messed with. It was eventually captured by Team Chaos but used for the evils of mankind. It caused much destruction on the Orange Islands and no one knew were it was headed next.

But there is one solution to the problem. According to an ancient scripture in the Ruins of Alph every thousand years a great legendary Pokémon called Amphious is released to bring peace where there is havoc in the world. One problem though. It has only been five hundred years. But there is one way to set this legendary Pokémon free. According to legend the Diamond of Hope is hidden in the region of Hyrou. If you manage to find the Diamond of Hope you can place it in a sacred slot in the Ruins of Alph causing Amphious to be released. Since you just happen to be the hero of Pokémon Diamond/Crystal you are given the sole task of finding the Diamond of Hope thus saving the world.

Features
-brand new region(Hyrou)
-all 386 pokémon plus a new legendary pokémon
-menu system
-pokebag system
-pokenav system
-pokeclock system
-battle system
-day/night system
-rain/snow system
-water reflection system
-pc system
-cell phone system

Cities and Towns
Hyrou Region
-Maplewood City
-Maplewood Beach
-Maplewood Harbor
-S.S Parker(ship)
-Coble Town
-Route 1
-Oliflora Town
-Route 2
-Route 3
-Pembrook City
-Route 4
-Gravel Cave
-Burgandy Town
-Neon Forest
-Everwood City
-Everwood National Park
-Route 6
-Mayport City
-Mayport Harbor
-S.S ???(if u have a name please tell me)
-Boreal Island
-Underwater Caverns
-Mallbark City
-Route 7
-Route 8
-Augusta Town
-??? Cave(if u have a name please tell me)
-Altaridge City
-???[the road leading to Hyrou's Elite Four(if u have a name please tell me)]
-Rio Cave
-Elite Four

Credits
-tilesets:Fangking Omega and rm2k3kid
-charsets:Avatar
-starterkit:Blizzy

Screenshots
Maplewood City:
da1b7738.gif

Hero's House:
c1c85bce.gif

Maplewood Beach:
b20c204e.gif

Maplewood Harbor:
d788eaf4.gif

Coble Town:
ecc9efd6.gif

Route 1:
701096df.gif

Oliflora Town:
31c291c1.gif

Last edited:

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
Webmaster Tyler said:
You need to post a story and pics and it needs to be started. or else this will get closed

Sorry about that. I accidently clicked submit before I was finished with my post. My bad :surprised .

Anyways hope you like the screenshots!!! :classic:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Woah, cool maps! Wish you the very best of luck.

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
Dogboy2709 said:
one question: why is the city you chose your starting pkmn differnt from the town you live in? other that that, i have no questions keep up the good work!

:classic: Hey, Dogboy2709. I chose to do that on purpose. You see the hero lives in a city outside the region of Hirou. No pokemon inhabit where the hero starts off. Therefore he is going to be traveling on ship to the hirou region to then start his adventure. I know it's different then how most Pokemon games start but I want this game to feel a little different.

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
pokerob said:
The game looks nice.
Your mapping in impressive

Thank you pokerob for the compliment. If you know anyone who can do scripting for the game please pm me. :classic:

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
Wow, nice maps, I like the way you're doing things a little different from other fan games. ;) Good work! One thing I've noticed though, you haven't made the edge of the beaches, so it looks a little wierd...

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
oh. well that explain it oh yeah, i know how to make the accent make over the e when you type. first make sure number lock is on. then hold the alt key down, and on the nember pad press these numbers while holiding the alt key down 0233 and that will make ? cool, huh so when you update and say pokemon it can be transformed into pok?mon. once again great game. keep up the great work!

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
datriot said:
Wow, nice maps, I like the way you're doing things a little different from other fan games. ;) Good work! One thing I've noticed though, you haven't made the edge of the beaches, so it looks a little wierd...

Thank you datriot. As far as the edges for the beaches. Right now I can't find an autotile or tileset with that type of sand. If you have one I would really appreciate if I could use it. I would give all the proper credit to the maker.

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
Dogboy2709 said:
oh. well that explain it oh yeah, i know how to make the accent make over the e when you type. first make sure number lock is on. then hold the alt key down, and on the nember pad press these numbers while holiding the alt key down 0233 and that will make ? cool, huh so when you update and say pokemon it can be transformed into pok?mon. once again great game. keep up the great work!

Thank you for that tip on how to make the accent on pok?mon. I'll be using that from now on. Thank you again :classic:

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
your welcome. i got that from my 7th grade spanish teacher when she said we could do spanish glass uh... i mean class birthday cards on the coumputer. i would need that acent on words like ?l any how, great game, i got to play this game, Pok?mon! lol, keep up the good work 100% a+ so far.

pokerob

Webmaster of PWL
Years
Ive not yet seen anybody do a bridge for a city before apart from nintendo and you so its great to see new ideas!

Back