• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon 000?

JP

wut?
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    i think they put it as #000 because they don't have enough pokemon planned yet to just put it at the end of the dex for being legendary.

The planning and creation of the Pokemon themselves is already done, and so is their placements in the dex I imagine. There must be another, more unique reason for its placement.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
  • at least now we can a full team of 6 of little fairy type pokemon (although it would have to be ubers). i really don't know what type it could look like cause it looks so NORMAL, but even then, i thought that reshirom was more of a dragon/flying but that turned out to be completely wrong.

whatever it may be, i predict base 100 stats all around! *shot*

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Its cute and it kind of reminds me of Chiirami (or however you spell it) so I think its Normal or maybe its electric. Also not all gen 1 fire types have big eyes look at Rapidash, Ninetails, and Arcanine...actually only fire type gen 1 pokemon with big eyes that I recall are Charmander...

Bay

Years
  • I honestly don't think you get this Pokemon early in the game. They show him in the Pokedex simply to show he is #000 and how it looks on the Pokedex without showing any Pokemon they don't want to release yet. I also don't think his number will change with the upgraded Pokedex. He will stay #000 throughout and it won't mess up anything.
    I doubt the Pokemon can be caught early in the game. I already mention how we'll pretty much use our starters to battle Victini if that were to happen. As for other comment about the other Pokemon not being shown yet, I agree on that too. However, perhaps we'll know more about the Isshu Pokedex when the Master Document from CoroCoro comes around?

this pokemon is awesomely cute, but I think it's a little plain to be a legendary... but i love how its hand looks like its going "peace!"
    Legendaries don't have to look all powerful or very unique looking. I actually would prefer legendaries that aren't that powerful looking because it's getting tiring seeing mostly powerful looking legendaries.

Years
  • I doubt the Pokemon can be caught early in the game. I already mention how we'll pretty much use our starters to battle Victini if that were to happen. As for other comment about the other Pokemon not being shown yet, I agree on that too. However, perhaps we'll know more about the Isshu Pokedex when the Master Document from CoroCoro comes around?

Legendaries don't have to look all powerful or very unique looking. I actually would prefer legendaries that aren't that powerful looking because it's getting tiring seeing mostly powerful looking legendaries.
    I noticed the wi-fi event comes out in japan quite early...on the 18th actually...so if you can get to whatever boat or transport method you need the ticket for early you can certainly catch it pretty early on at least in the Japanese versions...
    Edit: Actually the release date for Japan is the 18th 0_0...

Bay

Years

• I noticed the wi-fi event comes out in japan quite early...on the 18th actually...so if you can get to whatever boat or transport method you need the ticket for early you can certainly catch it pretty early on at least in the Japanese versions...
    Edit: Actually the release date for Japan is the 18th 0_0...
    I double check the dates and indeed the Wi-Fi event starts at the 18th, same time the games will be release. D:

I still doubt you can catch the Pokemon that early though. Something tells me you can get the ticket early, but won't use it until quite later in the game. I think it's so the players won't have to wait to activate the event like the other ones.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I would also like to point out that it looks like you get him at the start of the game, look at the pokedex and notice, you have caught him as well as having your starter pokemon with very few other pokedex entries, thus proving that it is early in th game. Then again, it is an event, but possibly one you can activate from the start? Or of course, my theory could just be silly and they were just showing it that was as example. I think it's a pretty cool concept regardless, we have enough powerful looking legedaries, why not have a few more very powerful ordinary looking ones?
    When I saw that, I thought it was because Apple Rabbit comes from an event, and you can get events rather early in the game. All you need is the Pokedex. I'm figuring that's what's happening here, since Apple Rabbit's event is starting the day B/W comes out.

The planning and creation of the Pokemon themselves is already done, and so is their placements in the dex I imagine. There must be another, more unique reason for its placement.
    Exactly. The games have a little over a month before release, which means that pretty much everything is close to finalized. They wouldn't wait this long to program the Pokedex and everything, since we've seen Pokedex entries revealed quite a while ago. So Apple Rabbit's location in the Pokedex at #000 is most likely going to hold true. For whatever reason, I don't know, or can't even begin to guess.

And you can all ninja me with further explanations I didn't include in my post.

Still can't guess its type. It being Fire and Electric wouldn't bother me (though I'm leaning towards Electric because it looks fast). But hey, it could be just Normal, or the wings on its back means that it's Flying. It could go any way.

Last edited:

Years
  • I double check the dates and indeed the Wi-Fi event starts at the 18th, same time the games will be release. D:

I still doubt you can catch the Pokemon that early though. Something tells me you can get the ticket early, but won't use it until quite later in the game. I think it's so the players won't have to wait to activate the event like the other ones.
    Yeah I think that too seeing as Huin is quite far from the starting town :)

Years
  • I double check the dates and indeed the Wi-Fi event starts at the 18th, same time the games will be release. D:

I agree, i dont think you would be able to download a presumably powerful legendary pokemon right off the bat when you bring the game home. -__-

SgtPatches

i has a beard
    Years
  • New Legendary, Victini, revealed.

Pokemon 000?

I'm a bit disappointed. This is an event-only legendary.

I'm not too excited about it either.

Years
  • Isn't an 'event-only legendary' similar to a Shaymin,Arceus and Darkrai? Besides that,i kind of like it's design,especially with the wing stuff in the back.

Back