• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures Volumes 17-20 Release Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red-The-First-I

Make a Wish...
    Years
    Will you post volumes 19, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 on pkmntrans .net soon?
    Or has anyone got scans from these Volumes ?
    If Yes, Please send me a PM (English or japanese)
    Thanks a lot!

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Oh, is this the way we are talking to new members now? Very nice. o_o
    Ce' mon boys. Cool down. I asked the same stupid questions when I was new a few month ago... where you perfect from the beginning on?

@ stevery and Red-The-First-I: Don't listen to them please, everyone here is pissed that we don't have Volume 19... (they can be happy that they have so many Volumes in english... In german we have only Vol. 1,2 and 3 )

Last edited:

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Oh, is this the way we are talking to new members now? Very nice. o_o

This is the way I talk to whiners who can't be bothered to read threads.

where you perfect from the beginning on?

Yes I was. >:(

everyone here is pissed that we don't have Volume 19...

I'm fine that we don't have volume 19. I'm waiting for it with bated breath, true, but I'm not bugging everyone in this forum about them. Heck, just a few months ago, we only had up to volume 9- I figured we'd never get any further. The fact that we have as much as we do is a godsend- and because of that, it annoys me to no end to see people whining about volume 19.

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
    My friend is buying all volumes of pokemon adventures at once, till volume 26 and he said me that volumes arrive to Spain (Where he lives) He can scan them for our website but I think he can contribute with this community. I don´t promise anything but there´s a posibility <:3

PD: All I can say, don´t be impatient for scans. If I can get all scans maybe Minakichan will put them on scanlation website. When I have news of my friend I post it here if he can or can´t scan vol 19 and the rest. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    That just made my day better. Another ray of hope of getting volume 19! :P

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    My friend is buying all volumes of pokemon adventures at once, till volume 26 and he said me that volumes arrive to Spain (Where he lives) He can scan them for our website but I think he can contribute with this community. I don´t promise anything but there´s a posibility <:3

PD: All I can say, don´t be impatient for scans. If I can get all scans maybe Minakichan will put them on scanlation website. When I have news of my friend I post it here if he can or can´t scan vol 19 and the rest. ^^

That would be soooooooooo great! I've been wondering when 19 was finally going to get scanned, but I hadn't asked about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back