• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Ancient Rebirth Version

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Peh without Religion, this world would be Boring, and without France(or anyone of Euro-North African Descent), I'd be Muslim, so let's all pay homage to my birth place, and to King Charles Martel, whom Defeated the Moors and Drove them back to Spain, where the Spanish Drove them Back to Morocco. The Moors shed the Castilian Princes Blood, the Mulish Prince must Die!

Kasai Yuki

Formaly known as YAMI
    Years
  • Don't say that Dizzy! I looked trough it all and the game looks great. I'm sure it will be a great hit. (Good to see ya again btw ^_^)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Never shall any game I make be a hit. People don't like me, or what I do, so I guess I'm just not going to say anything about it. Anyways, I tried to complete the Temple of the 3 Gods (Holy Thunder, Holy Fire, and Holy Water/Ice) Using Either the Legendary Dogs or the Birds. Either way, which ever temple you go to, you'll be able to catch every pokemon,.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Well, what are we supposed to say? It's usually the same jargon:

1) Post more screens
    2) How's it coming?
    3) status report?
    4) Demo?
    5) Good luck!

Unless you post questions or frequently update, people won't post because they're reiterating what everyone else has already said ;) It's not that people don't like you!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Oh well, I tried.

Anyways, I'm trying to make an "Ancient Version of a Radio" I havent a clue what its called.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • How about... hmmm...
    Ancient Transmitter? But if you're playing in the past, the recent technology wouldn't be called "ancient." I'd stray away from the radio idea and go with smoke signals or something. That would be a fun minigame! Make your own smoke signal! lol :D

In-Trance

Trance Trance
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 19, 2004
    Woah Dizzy, your game sucks (jk)!

Uhh um maybe I'll put some screenshots up or something.

In-Trance

Trance Trance
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 19, 2004
    Oui Dizzy est? In-Trance. Ele se faz o jogo de Pokemon, se chama ? "Pokemon A. Rebirth"

Back