• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colosseum Chit-Chat

Kenta-kun

死神
Years
  • Use a gameshark, or sumthin similar. Thye don't screw up your game nemore, as long as u don't use 'em too much (if u're really worried about that, find sum1 who has the game but doesn't care about; a former fan. Get Celebi on that game, then trade it 2 yours)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Oh well, I like catching and raising pokemon the old fashioned way. I don't regret not having a gameshark!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Well, for me, I have caught and purified all 48 shadow Pokemon and beat Mt. Battle in Story Mode, and in Battle Mode, I am the champion in both single and double modes for Phenac Stadium and Pyrite Colosseum.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Its in the basement of the pokemon center where go get your stater(quilava,bayleef, or Croconaw) sorry i dont remeber the name*brain blank* its the city with all the water.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Pokepoop said:
    Can i trade some of my colosseum pokemon to my sapphire game than get ho-oh, Or do i have to have them all in colosseum to get him?
    Yes, you can do that.

Now, I just beat single and double mode in Battle mode in Phenac Stadium, Pyrite Colosseum, and The Under Colosseum. I then had Oore Colosseum lv 50 unlocked, and I battled in the first battle, and won using just one Pokemon, who didn't get a scratch. And they say it was "hard". :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I cant wait to use ho-oh in the arena! Just imaging how awesome it will look!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2005
    Ice champ said:
    I'm in the under and this boy got locked up and I beat the guards around him then they left . How do I "fix" this problem ? Also how do I get a key to the lab ?

Go next to him (Your'e on the outside and he's in) and press A. He'll give you a L-Disk. Put it in the UFO and it will take you to Venus.
    P.S. (Stock up on poke-balls 'cause she has a Suicune!!!!!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'd say Ultra balls! I beleive the amount of ultra balls you have reflects your chances of snaging! On Entei, I had 3 ultra balls and tried like 10 times. I bought more, then caught it on the 2nd UB!

Back