• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • "guys, I can't tell what Alakazam is reading…"
    "Neither can I…" Alexako responded to Ali's statement. "What about you guys? Can you tell what's wrong with Scott?" Ali asked, now turning his head over to Julia. "Alright then… This is probably going to be my last pokemon battle here, and if it is… Well, I'd outta make it a good one!" Julia scanned through her pokeballs. 'Not Marill… I specifically raised her for the cute contests… and probably not Rapidash, Shep always uses water pokemon… Flygon? No, it's ground/dragon, ice attacks would be horrible… That just leaves me with Lapras, Dustox, and Merlin… And seeing how Merlin is with Ali, and Dustox has the same problem as Flygon, I guess that leaves me with…'
    "LAPRAS! GO!" She chucked her friend ball out between herself and Shep, revealing a large, broad looking Lapras.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • "Maybe," Hikaru began "when he did that last attack he used up so much energy that he forgot a few things...or he just took a big fall on his head!" Hikaru said as he knocked on Scotts head "Maybe if Ally were too..." Hikaru said as he glanced at Ally "...to give Scott a big 'true loves' kiss...maybe he'd come to his senses XD" Hikaru said a little seriously and a little sarcastically.

shep

Water Pokemon Trainer OC profile
    Years
  • Shep smirked. "Perfect..." Shep threw the Ultraball that he was grasping in his hands. Shep's Starmie spun out of the ball in midair and sat down close to the waiting Lapras. It had a few marks from the long battle left on it. "Starmie! Use Rapid Spin!" Starmie nodded and flew itself towards the Lapras. This will be a piece of cake! Starmies my strongest battler and very versatile, Shep thought. Right before his Starmie hit Lapras it dropped to the ground, it's core flashing. Shep had the classic anime disspointed look with sweatdrop. "I forgot that Starmie had quite a long battle with Deoxys ealier!" Shep put his hands over his head and recalled his pokemon. "Well that was quick."

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Scott stood up when he saw Sheps Starmie "Shepy!!" Scott said and looked at Shep and pointed "What did he just say!?" Jake asked and looked at Scott and then Shep quickly. "Well I kinda hope Julia wins!" Amy said looking at Alexako "but i just hope Scott gets back to normal soon!" Amy said and sat on one of the broken stairs. "He...He said Shepy!" Ally said and hugged Scott "Your coming back!" Ally said and tightly hugged Scott "Al...Ally?" Scott said and glared at Ally, trying to remember her.

Years
  • aww, thats so adorable! erm..anyways..
    ---
    Ally was so happy he was at least...starting to remember. "That's right." She smiled, holding back tears, "I'm Ally." she said, grabing his hand. "You remember...you do." She said, starting to get a little closer to him. ((ooooh))and gave him a 'true loves' kiss, like Hikaru said.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Hikaru started to laugh "ya know...*trying not to laugh* i was only kidden around!" Hikaru said with a smile and looked back to Scott who was blushing "Whyd you give me a kiss?" Scott asked looking at Ally "Well...he remembers the face...not anything else XD" Jake said laughing, when a Pidgeot came flying over head carrying an envolope, it dropped it to the castle and it fluttered down to where the group was "What do you think that was all about?" Amy asked herself and picked up the envoloped and opened it:

DEOXYS!!! YOU BUFFOON! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVNT DEYSTROYED THOSE KIDS YET!!! you were never one who could be trusted anyhow, ive just gotten word from Entei that Rayquaza is DEAD!!!! Why did you let this happen!? Our whole plan is coming apart now!!! Deoxys when i get my hands (er...wings) on you ill tear you limb from limb!!! I'm guessing ill just have to get a new partner...you had better deystroy those kids, with all those new attacks and moves iv taught you it should be a sinch...just remember DONT SCREW UP!!!

"What the!? who wrote that?" Brawly asked scanning over the letter "It has to be one of the bird legendarys!" Amy said and took the letter back "Lugia..." Hikaru said from the back looking down "Lugia is higher in rank then Deoxys was, he must havnt found out that we defeated him yet!" Hikaru said "What you mean Entei knows Rayquazas dead and that happened what? an hour ago?" Jake asked with a sweatdrop

Years
  • Julia sighed. "Is that all, Sheppy!?" She said, taunting him, using Scott's lack of knowledge to her own advantage. "Really now, are you going to stop there? One on one, I'd hardly consider Starmie an actual pokemon, considering the circumstances. It didn't even move!" Alexako looked towards the rest of the group. "Ridicule… Is there more to it than this? Can we not just GO now?…" She recalled a pokemorph she summoned earlier, that would be able to bring the whole group back to earth, assuming they have nothing else to do in the pokemon world…

shep

Years
  • Shep did an angry motion that was familiar to Misty's from the anime when her pysduck comes from the pokeball. He shouted, "You know if Starmie hadn't been weakened your puny Lapras would be in stiches!" He sighed, "but it was a one on one battle and I lost...let's go 'home' then." He rolled his eyes in disbeleif that he was no longer going to have actual pokemon in his possesion.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • "Wow...that was quick" Jake said with a little smile "But...We can't take our Pokemon back to Earth!?!?!?!?!" Jake said in disbelief and looked at his pokeballs "No...we can't...just leave them..." Jake said and looked to Alexako "What about that letter!?" Hikaru asked as he jumped down from the broken stairs and Scott was looking at each of the group, talking a bit babyish but at least he could remember faces now "Alexykoko! and Amery! and Awi, and Julie, and Jakerey, and Hikara, and Bwaley!" Scott said repeating it over and over "Sheesh, he's starting to get on my nerves..." Jake said as he went up behind Scott and hit him on the head with his fist "Hopefully that'll work..." Jake said, laughing a bit as he sat down

Years
  • Alexako squinted, "Ehh… Alexykoko…" She said to herself, in a disgusted tone. "Hahaha! Alexykoko, funny…" Ali laughed out loud. "Koko, that doesn't sound too bad…" Julia said to herself. She walked over beside Shep, and looked up at him, wondering why he wouldn't have wanted to go back to earth. "Why don' t you want to go back to earth? She asked, now noticing that him and Adam were very much alike. The rest of the group paused, and awaited further instruction from Hikaru.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Hikaru jumped down from the stairs (dunno if hes done that yet or not XD) "Well to be honest i think we have to leave our Pokemon here...imagine, if we go to Earth and people see flaming horses running around, or giant cats, some one will catch on eventually and be asking us millions of questions, where we got them, who created them things like that, im afraid we do have to leave our Pokemon here..." Hikaru said trying not to look at the others faces "WHAT!? there has to be another way!!!" Jake yelled "I dont know..." Hikaru said and shrugged slightly, as Scott was starting to come to his senses and finally was back to normal "Woah, get the lisense plate of that one..." Scott said as he looked around "Am i dead?" Scott said looking around like an idiot "Uhhh...ill leave him alone..." Hikaru said as he walked to the others "There should be a portal back where you first began, if im right, it happened last time also so im pretty sure thats where we should head now..." Hikaru said as he looked to the night sky.

Years
  • "Umm… I really don't want to slow us down…" Julia said, softly. "But could we please get some sleep at a pokemon center? We haven't slept in days, and it'll give us a bit of time to say our good-byes to our pokemon…" Alexako began to speak. "Well, I think that's a good idea…" She said to the rest. "But if my visions have been correct-which they always are…" She scoffed, "Then the portal won't be open. Rayquaza, Celebi, and Mew, they are the only three pokemon that have any control over the travel between the two worlds…" She said. "All three of them must be in existence in order for the portal to be kept open. If for some reason, one of them is not alive, then the pokemon must physically go between the worlds to take people from one world to another-we'll have to find Mew or Celebi… But seeing how that will take so much time, we can bring them to us…" Alexako bent down, as her golden bangle slid off her arm, and down to the ground. The moment the bangle's surface touched the ground, the area around Alexako was suddenly engulfed in a very faint, pink aura. The aura finally dimmed after many minutes, and before the group was standing a most familiar face…

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • "ANNA!?!?!" Jake, Brawly, Hikaru, Scott, and Ally said at once "Where did you go anyway?" Brawly asked looking at her, "Whos Anna?" Amy said with a bit of jealousy in her tone "sheesh, my chances of going out with Ali have just dropped like a brick..." Amy thought and siged. "Im not saying goodbye to Torch!!!" Scott commanded as he hid Torchs pokeball in his bag "and what they don't know can't hurt them! hehe" Scott said as he zipped up his backpack quitly "So, how far off have we flown since we got here anyway!?" Ally asked as she looked off into the sky.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • "I went back to Earth, after some training...," she sighed. She closed her eyes and 6 pokemon appeared at her feet((see im my sig((replace the typloshion for a blaziken)) for them)), looking around confused.
    "You can't bring your pokemon back, well maybe like a Meowth, or something you can hide as a pet, but I wouldn't recomend it. I can find the three pokemon that can help you all back to Earth, so when you are ready you can tell me," she added and she smiled at Ali. "Long time no see," she added to him.

Years
  • Ali blushed, happily. "Yeah… Great to have you back…"
    "Chu! Raichu!" Raichu jumped into Anna's arms affectionately, rubbing his face against her cheek, glad to see her after so long. Alexako looked a bit confused. "Help us find them? Didn't you state earlier that you are the mew pokemorph? And Rayquaza is dead, even if we needed to find the three of them-you wouldn't be able to find one…" Apparently, Alexako's first impression of Anna wasn't a good one. "I was hoping you could take us home tomorrow…" She said, in a very stern tone, while Julia scanned the area, trying to find how our how far away they were from the closest pokemon centre. "I'm totally lost-and I haven't even left the castle!" She said, finding herself clueless of the area surrounding her. "Shep, you've been here for so long… Why don't you tell us?-unless someone else can tell us where we are . . ." Alexako glared at Anna, assuming that she'd no where they were.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • Anna glared at Alexako, she didn't like her one bit. She looked to Ail's Raichu and smiled.
    "Long time no see," she smiled. She looked to Alexako. "I'm a Mewtwo morph, yes, and I could find the other two if I wanted to, but if you are all in such a rush to leave I have to start tonight, my power isn't how it was when I first came here, so I must take you all back one at a time, if you wish to give me two days tops I can get you all home at once," she then glaced to the others "and it would give you more time to say good-bye to you pokemon, which I recomend. I wasn't allowed that....", she added then sighed as her Raichu, Sparkle, hopped up on her other shoulder.

Last edited:

shep

Years
  • Shep laughed, "You don't have to worry about me...I'm sticking around and that's that." He hugged his Starmie that he had released from his pokeball. Since it had since been given a hyper potion since the fight it looked in much better shape. Shep winked. "I wouldn't try to do anything about it either." He looked to his friends, "but I will be more than happy to stick around here until you guys leave!"

Years
  • Julia looked very disappointed I n Shep, but decided not to bother with trying to bring him back to earth. Ali saw Amy looking a bit depressed. "What's wrong?" He asked her, waiting for a reply. "We should get going then…" he said, wondering about the future. "There isn't much to wait for, right? We're just wasting our time up here, if we don't know where we are, we should at least get back down to the ground…"

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • "I...I...erm...Ali...I..." Amy said but tears flooded her eyes and she ran into the castle and sat inside by the door, and started to cry. "Hey, what's wrong with Amy!?" Scott asked as he watched her run into the castle. "Hmm...dunno, but we should just see if we can get down off this stupid thing!" Jake said as he threw a rock down off the castle "I...I dont want to go, but its been soooo long since we've seen our parents..." Jake said as he kicked a rock... "Kids? Kids are you their!?" a familier voice came from above "JIM!!!???" most of the group yelled at the sky "Er...Hi everyone...its been a few minutes since we last talked huh?" Prof. Jim asked "What!? a couple minutes? where are you at!?" Jake asked with a mock tone in his voice "It's only been about 10 minutes since i talked to you last you know..." Jim said "Does that mean, time here goes by like a rocket, its been at least half a year since we took off!!" Scott yelled "Oh really? fascinating let me take a note on that-" Jim said as he was inturupted by Hikaru "HEY! YOU WERE NOT THE ONE WHO LED THESE GUYS HERE YOU KNOW! IT WAS ME!!! I CREATED A PORTAL AND I KNEW SOME IDIOT AS YOURSELF WOULD THINK YOU DID IT ALL BY YOURSELF! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH! SCOTT NEARLY DIED LIKE 4 TIMES, JAKE WAS FROZEN SOLID...WE ALMOST LOST OUR GROUP, AND YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO THINK OF A WAY TO GET THEM OUT!!!" Hikaru screamed at the sky "Wow...Hikarus a little angry huh?" Brawly asked the rest of the group "Im sorry, i...i didnt know, but i hope you kids get out safely ill talk to you soon i suppose..." Jim said as his voice faded out "Now that hes not listening why dont we get out of here okay?" Hikaru asked in his calm, mellow voice again "Wow...talk about mood swings eh?" Scott said with a little grin on his face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back