• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Green Sapphire version!

Do you like my hack?

• Yeah, its great!

Votes: 95 79.8%
  • Needs alot of work

Votes: 24 20.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Update!

Update!
    Nothing too new today :( just some new screens!
    Pokemon: Green Sapphire version!

The news tiles

Update on ho-ohs overworld.... yay hgss!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    UPDATE!!!!!

Ive updated the thread with some new screens! You may have noticed some things are gone from the thread? Well that is because ive removed these things from the thread....

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Updates!!!!

i think this is a great hack defnitely one of my favourite progressings
    Thanks man, that means alot ^^!

UPDATES!!!!
    Rubbish one today (for others not XD)
    Your starter (eevee) will now follow you! That is untill you evolve it! (im putting up a poll to see if people would like to see the eeveelutions follow you!

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    this hack is awesome, can u show us a video of the gameplay, i really wanna see that pokemon following us!

Mortal Danger

Like never before!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Your hack is very good but it needs some improvement. Can you post more screens?

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
    Years
  • Great job! Title screen is amazing*__* I like that eevee follows you like pikachu in yellow=) But wnen eevee evolves for example flareon shall follow you too?

Daeva Okami-Luca

∞Protector∞
    Years
  • I'm very excited about the Eevee following you. ^_^ I think all pokemon games should have an option where you can choose which pokemon follows you. I mean, who wouldn't want to show off their Rayquaza whilst trotting around Hoenn and people screaming in fear?

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    I'm very excited about the Eevee following you. ^_^ I think all pokemon games should have an option where you can choose which pokemon follows you. I mean, who wouldn't want to show off their Rayquaza whilst trotting around Hoenn and people screaming in fear?
    Lol i would have a snorlax fallowing me. When i get tired i will take a nap on his face!
    But ya anyways, the eevee idea is cool. How did you make him fallow you? Is that a hard script to make?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Wow... your bro must really has great ASM skills if he managed to to this :)
    Yeah i guess lol!
    You're the awesome!
    You're so awesome that you've managed to make Eevee follow you!
    YAY ME!!!! THE AWSOME!!!!!!
    Anyways...! Thanks, im glad you like the feature!
    wow,this looks awesome..really look cool..the eevee following you is awesome..and the eevee looks cooll...go eeeeevvvveeeee..haha
    Yup, eevee is best ^^
    Glad you like my hack!
    wow man! eevee! a nice titlescreen too!
    Thanks! Glad you likey
    this hack is awesome, can u show us a video of the gameplay, i really wanna see that pokemon following us!
    I guess that would be a good idea but i wanna do videos once ive relseased the beat so people know what they will be playing before they download!
    Your hack is very good but it needs some improvement. Can you post more screens?
    I think theres enough there dont you? And what do you mean by improvement?!?!?! Explain! Otherwise.... MEH!
    Great job! Title screen is amazing*__* I like that eevee follows you like pikachu in yellow=) But wnen eevee evolves for example flareon shall follow you too?
    Im not sure yet....
    Glad you like my hack!
    I'm very excited about the Eevee following you. ^_^ I think all pokemon games should have an option where you can choose which pokemon follows you. I mean, who wouldn't want to show off their Rayquaza whilst trotting around Hoenn and people screaming in fear?
    Yeah, but stay ontopic!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Updates!!!!

UPDATES!!!!!!!!!
    YAY NEW SCREENS!!!!!!!

Any suggestions for my hack anyone?!?!?!
    I NEED A SPRITER!!!!!!!!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Well, I'm interested in that you've got a following pokémon. But, I'm not entirely sure it's real. Care to share a video? I have a hunch on how to work it, I'd like to see if you're using the same idea as me.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well, I'm interested in that you've got a following pokémon. But, I'm not entirely sure it's real. Care to share a video? I have a hunch on how to work it, I'd like to see if you're using the same idea as me.
    Yes its real -.-" Looks at the screens! and im not sure i realy want to show a video... it ruins my whole suprise thing...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back