• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jade Conference

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 27, 2007
    can you let ouw see more screenshots and new pokemon? srry i am a netherlander i speak not good english

Danke Hote

Weber Hylian
    Years
  • DUDE!!!!!! Chibi Pika goes to my school! She's actually one of my friends too. She's the one who recommended this site for me. I'm actually going to ask her to teach me to sprite pretty soon. Were both in the computer club here at our school. Weber High. If anyone has questions e-mail me at [email protected].

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • Wow, thanks for all of the feedback everyone! It is much appreciated. I think it's time that I reveal to you all another Pok?mon. This will be featured in one of the Ice Caverns. (Notice how I said "one" of the Ice Caverns ;))

pixtal.gif

Pixtal - Ice/Flying
    Fairy Pok?mon
    Their bodies are very crystalline in appearance, particularly their eyes and wings. However, despite this, everything but their wings are surprisingly soft, and when not using its ice powers it radiates with an inner warmth. Its wings are thin sheets of hard crystal, and when flying they will often flutter very quickly. Pixtal are known to make small colonies in very cold regions, such as large snow-covered mountains, very deep caves, or open tundra. They adore humans and will go out of their way to help them, particularly in dealing with the harsh cold weather the Pixtal thrive in. They are well known for leading lost people home in snowstorms. Their love of humans is connected to their high sensitivity to emotions. They delight in the happiness of others, and are very glum when someone else is sad. Because of this, they will go out of their way to make people happy, particularly if that person is their trainer. They can be very silly and sometimes a bit mischievous, but their intentions are always sincerely good.

octspin.gif

Octspin - Poison/Steel
    Arachnid Pok?mon
    Octspin is often mistaken for a Bug type, like the Spinarak, but Octspin is actually quite different from Spinarak. It is a relative of the Bug types, but more closely related to Gligar than any other Pok?mon. Like Spinarak, it has spinnerets, but these are not used to spin a web. Instead, it tends to live in areas like the desert where it can easily burrow and use its thread to set up a pit trap where it waits at the bottom. These are not as impressive as the pit traps of a Trapinch and act as no hazard to anything but the smallest of Pok?mon, but they do make it difficult for trainers to find this Pok?mon unless they happen to step in an Octspin's trap by accident; Octspin traps are just the right width and depth for a person's leg to go straight down. They are not friendly by nature, but an experienced trainer will have no problem earning one's trust.

Whew! That was a lot of detail. Hopefully I can get started on the Battle System soon :D. And of course, I'll be posting screenshots of that too. Comments and Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Ciao,

AbareMax

BTW: If you want to help out in anyway at all, just PM me and we can work something out.

Jacksonater

What Ho? A Foe?!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 19, 2005
    edit ur posts, don't double post, yeah those pokemon look amazin I don't know how u make them look so.....realistic to be in a pokemon game, keep up the good work, I regrard this as the most promising pokemon game on the site, keep up the good work.

AbareMax

Years
  • @Jacksonater: Hehe thanks! I like the Pok?mon myself. My personal favorite would have to be Pixtal...and it's evolution which I might reveal this week.

Alrighty! Now, it's time for some new screens.
    Jade033.png
    Jade032.png

Jade031.png

Ok, now comes your part. Feedback will be crucial for this post, because the areas from these screens will most likely be a part of the demo. Well, this is it for today. Once I get further along with the battle system, I'll post some screens for it.

AbareMax

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • nice screenies.
    Error though- look at the bottom left of the rock in the 3rd screen- it has a bit of water beside it.
    map work in the first town impressed me alot :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2006
    Have you seen the new Pokemon Pearl and Diamond confirmed Pokemon?
    Maybe you should use them.

Please Go To The Site (You are using Rukario so maybe you should use these!)

Last edited by a moderator:

AbareMax

Years
  • Thanks for the compliments everyone. Of course I'll be adding in some of the D/P Pok?mon, but only so many...

Within a few days I hope to be able to reveal one of the starter Pok?mon to you all.

AbareMax

PS. Thanks again for all of the support

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    Yours is good! VERYGOOD! Mine is rubbish! VERYRUBBISH!
    How do you do all that stuff? CBS, Pokeball and Pokedex's!?
    Yours is good.

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Yoshiman said:
    Yours is good! VERYGOOD! Mine is rubbish! VERYRUBBISH!
    How do you do all that stuff? CBS, Pokeball and Pokedex's!?
    Yours is good.

Will you stop asking people on how they do theyr stuff!!!! You allready know it is against the rules.

Back to topic:
    Nice screens!! :D

X-Tr@um@

Internet = My Heaven
    Years
  • Hey

There is one word....

WOW!!!

I love the game!
    Definitly can't wait for the demo!
    You are one of the greatest around...

By the way...
    What do you think the game completion are? (In percent?)

AbareMax

Years
  • Thanks for all of the compliments again guys! I appreciate it very much. The battle system is being a pain in the butt...I'm still having a lot of trouble, and it doesn't look like things will be getting easier. Fear not! I won't be giving up on this project.

I plan on having a basic demo out in a few weeks, but I guarantee that it won't include the battle system. :( Sorry guys. I don't have any new screenshots yet, but hopefully by tomorrow or the next day.

Thanks again

AbareMax

AbareMax

Years
  • PLEASE excuse this double post, but I have some updates!

This first one is of a city later on in the game. Forgive the colors, I forgot to change them before I took the screenshot :D
    AllergandoCity.png

And here we go...I finally figured out how to get the town's names to work...Yay me!
    Jade034.png

Well this is it for today, I suppose. Keep looking out for more updates soon...*hint *hint

AbareMax

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • The screens look cool, I really like the bigger mart and Pokemon Center. You could probably add a few more flowers and bushes on the first screen though, some areas are a bit plain.

Back