• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    I'm almost done with the trainers but there's a couple of things that i'm going to do. Not much longer guys all I need is the support and things will be done!

Years
    rm2k3kid said:
    I'm almost done with the trainers but there's a couple of things that i'm going to do. Not much longer guys all I need is the support and things will be done!

As a fellow RM2k3er you've got my support aswell :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    WAHAHAHAHA, I have more support! Anyways hows it coming? I love when I see a good game give an update.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    So if this isn't a big line of spam all saying the same thing, then I support you to even a possible game after this one. Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see the playable progression.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Demo Out Now!

Ok I got "a" demo of pokemon liquid but it's not the one that I wanted you guys to play because it has bit's missing but I got board of it so here it is!

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
    Awesome, I can't wait to play this it's gonna be so awesome! By the way, glad to see you back man it's been a while! :)

-Edit- There's actually a problem with the name enter thingy. I get stuck there and can't continue. By the way, the intro is really cool!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    I'll fix that now and reupload the rpg_rt.exe!

EDIT:
    Ok everyone replace the rpg_rt.exe in the pokemon liquid folder with the one attached to this message!

Last edited:

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    I think Iwas the first person to play it =D :: brags :: Looks really good.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    there is know way to catch a pokemon u throw a pokeball breaks free then runs its impossible i gave a pichu 5 bait thingys and 5 rock boom broke free its impossible to catch one

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, if it's that hard, make the variables pokemon trust to 10 and enemy Hp (var11) to 1. For Gym battles and such change Enemy HP (var44) to whatever.

Evaluation

1. once you decide to back out of the 'club' you can go back in.
    ->which causes more problems
    2. When you're pokemon's Hp's 0, the message 'fainted' covers the previous message.
    3. If you press 'bag' twice it goes on to Trainer's card.
    4. How do you exit the pokedex?
    5. The girl in the route upwards Prof.James's house comes toward me in a weird direction and the battle doesn't start. (route 4)
    6. The 'rm2k3kid's test battle' in the first town doesn't work for me.
    7. There's a couple of cut off rooves in Wimma Port.
    8. The test battle in blackhawk town doesn't work. (NO HP BARS THEN IT FREEZES)
    9. When you first meet Jessica, she says 'you mut be Daegon' no s in must.
    10. The chairman says 'were counting on you' it should be we're.
    11. The kid says 'their stealing pokemon' it should be the're.
    12. 'were counting on you' we're.
    13. I liked the idea of the stupid pokemon trainer that can't move her pokemon.
    14. GREAT GAME!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back