• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I wish I had a brother that could have helped me my first time. Lucky you. :)

I really would like to see how your game would turn out. Keep us updated!

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Well I'm kind of with everyone else, though I don't need a brother. I've got all of your support right here. :D

So then don't forget about your topic.

Maybe your just working on it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    PatsRule1223 said:
    Dude! You posted the same thing three times O_o! The game is sounding really good rm2k3kid!
    He probly did it cause it wouldn't send so then he pressed submit a billion times, and good luck on your game rm2k3kid.

Years
    Mena said:
    He probly did it cause it wouldn't send so then he pressed submit a billion times, and good luck on your game rm2k3kid.

I doubt that's the case, they put in a spam filter so people can't do that anymore.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    I accidently made three threads in a row. It's possible if there was a database problem that this could occur (that's what happened to me).

Stupid mySQL...

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    I'll have the demo ready as soon as I add some trainers and I get the testers evaluations on it! Then you guys can play it! 2-3 days I hope!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Same here! So many demos have been released lately. I can't wait for yours rm2k3kid!

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    This is most definitly going to my MUST PLAY LIST, I can't wait!

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    sounds good rm2k3kid i hope the demo comes sooon cause i can't wait any longer!

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
    Years
    Yea, I've waited a looong time for this demo.

Oh yea, I'm back. I've been busy with making a game with my friends (sorry everyone who signed on to help, but we just weren't getting anything done :(, we could still use some help if anyone wants to try again, send me a PM...)

Back on topic, I can't wait for the demo.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I just wanted to post this real quick, TAKE YOUR TIME! Don't hurry for the next demo, I would rather wait instead of trying to hurry you up, the more time you spend on it the better it will get, so take your time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back