• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Hooray! I always get excited over a demo release, and I already know this one will be a great game to play. Can't wait rm2k3kid!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    That means it's only a couple of days or hours before the next demo!
    Yay!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    A question how do you show the hero's HP on the HP Bar?
    Set a variable for the hero's health (if you have all your pkmn as heros) and then use fork conditions and pictures. I don't have time to fully explain how I would do it, but there are tutorials on GW.

Whoa, I'm using your font and color. Cool!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    I got the HP bar working so I'll go and see what else that I have todo and then I should have a demo!
    Here's a screenshot of it:
    Pokemon Liquid

Yes it does need a few little details added but that will be done ;) !

Years
    rm2k3kid said:
    I got the HP bar working so I'll go and see what else that I have todo and then I should have a demo!
    Here's a screenshot of it:
    Pokemon Liquid

Yes it does need a few little details added but that will be done ;) !
    *yay*

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    New Screens Of The CBS

Ok I added some things to my CBS here are some screens!
    Pokemon Liquid

Pokemon Liquid

I remade the first battle were you have to catch your first PK here are some screens of it!
    Pokemon Liquid

Pokemon Liquid

Pokemon Liquid

Comments welcome! :)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, your screens look really good!
    I think that the trainer should be more on the left though.
    Correct me if I'm wrong.

rebellee1187

Just another programmer..
    Years
    Awesome screens, but you spelled MarilL wrong. Needs another L. Otherwise, looks good. And I think Daegon had a point about the trainer.

freakboy

Nubbie
    Years
    nice screenies rm2k3kid :D

@Daegon_Kimeron... maybe he wanted the trainer sprite is in the middle of the grass.
    @rebellee1187... maybe there is no space for that L cause the font is to big :dead:

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    freakboy said:
    my pc does a little bit weird so sorry for this dubble post
    ^ Just click the edit button and delete one of them.

Nice screens rm2k3kid, can't wait for the demo to come out, Keep it up.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Really nice screens! The battle system looks really good, and it's much better than the one the previous demo had.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    It is a very exact demo and even though I like this battle system better, the other battle system idea was a great idea anyway.

Years
    Awesome screenshots! This looks to be a very promising game, and I like how you remade the battle! Super! Anyway, I'm probably gonna line up for your game! Pretty wicked! And pretty good too! I can't wait for your demo, so I will check a lot! You seem to be getting good at this, so I hope you have a fun, excellent and great time! Anyways, good luck!
    ~Tetris

RmDragon

The Dragon Of Rm2k[3]
    Years
    Ha Ha so my bro rm2k3kid wasn't lying when he said that people liked his game! I've played it and it's pretty good! But I wish he would let me help him but oh well! I just signed up here so hi every 1 here!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Maybe there's hope that you could bring something to the board like your brother has. Sometimes people don't want help so that in the end of creating the game, he'll be more satisfied that he did himself.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    The demo is getting closer and closer! I have completed the trainer CBS and Safari CBS and I'm now moving on to the Wild Pokemon CBS! So I'll keep you guys posted! Oh and I just found out last night that my bro signed up, so it looks like he'll be here as well!

RmDragon

The Dragon Of Rm2k[3]
    Years
    Yes RM stands for RPG Maker! I'm thinking of starting my own game! The good thing is that my bro has alot of knowledge of rm2k3 so it's gonna be way easier to make! But I'm still thinking about it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back