• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
  • Update...
    I've been working like mad on my pokemon selection menu. At the moemnt it shows the max health, the current health, the health bar, level and the picture of the first pokemon in the first slot. All slots can be selected but only there is a pokemon in them. Also the cancel function works as well :). It's still under develpoment so expect some major changes!
    Here are two example screens. Enjoy!
    Pokemon Liquid
    Pokemon Liquid

Please don't comment on whats missing it is still in major development.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • WOWOWOW!!!
    Very great screens!
    Even thogh, it's a bit empty, still great!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Thanks to a handy tip from virtual I did a full re-model... It took me 4 and a half hours to redo but I think it looks tons better now don't you think? Well thanks for your other coments. Now it's time for the options(swap, summary, item etc).
    Pokemon Liquid
    Pokemon Liquid

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • Wow! Those are some very impressive screens there, RM2K3kid! I can't get over how awesome they are. The colors alone, are genious! I'm not too fond of the greenish colors in the GBA games. Keep up the good work.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again: This game will definitely rival that of the entire GBA series. No doubt in my mind!

AbareMax

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • REALLY COOL. You coded that in RM2k3 right- GO YOU!

very good work as usual, I expected nothing less from you..
    Good job. And keep at it.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • old? it's been in the game for a long long time and it's not going. Oh also just to make ends meet freakboy made the bg for me I meerly moded it for liquid. Thanks freakboy! And thank everyone else for your coments.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • I started on the options today. The summary will take me the longest. Anyway here is just a minor screen. Enjoy!

Pokemon Liquid

Cya ;)

RM2K3kid

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Well I guess I better post an update... (just to let you guys know I update my forum a few days before I update here...)

Now I have been making some new pok?mon... enjoy!

Pokemon Liquid
    Pokemon Liquid

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Ooh... Cool!!! Yeah, the first one looks like Manyula...
    I can tell that the sptiing's cool, just by looking at its shape. Wow... When are you gonna reveal them?
    --- Edit---
    555th Post, yay, and, this is the 700th Post in this thread, yay, twice!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back