• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
Years
  • LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    I just played through it and I LOVE it! I just wish it didn't take forever to catch my first Pokemon, lol.

I still haven't caught my first Pokemon! How can anybody do it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    omg I love it
    -Aw man I looked at your pictures, I have those pics ripped from fr/lg too where if you enter an important cave or forest a pic pops up. Good Idea I didn't think anyone else would do it, your too quick for me. You've made me proud rm2k3kid! :P
    -Where did you get those some of those pics, those parallex background, and omg im speechless where do you get this stuff, you are the man.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Played it and it was pretty good but way to rushed so there are quite a few bugs but definatly cool.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • I love the demo, but I can't catch a pokemon! Has anyone figured out how to? I'm so sad... Anyways, keep up the good work RM2K3kid!

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I caught a POKEMON! But I actually cheated so I guess it doesn't count, anyways I thought your battle system was cool but when I talked to the gary guy it didn't show any hp for the battle test, but I liked your game!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Daegon_Kimeron said:
    Well, if catching pokemon is that hard, make the variables pokemon trust to 10 and enemy Hp (var11) to 1. For Gym battles and such change Enemy HP (var44) to whatever.

Evaluation

1. once you decide to back out of the 'club' you can go back in.
    ->which causes more problems
    2. When your pokemon's Hp's 0, the message 'fainted' covers the previous message.
    3. If you press 'bag' twice it goes on to Trainer's card.
    4. How do you exit the pokedex?
    5. The girl in the route upwards Prof.James's house comes toward me in a weird direction and the battle doesn't start. (route 4)
    6. The 'rm2k3kid's test battle' in the first town doesn't work for me.
    7. There's a couple of cut off rooves in Wimma Port.
    8. The test battle in blackhawk town doesn't work. (NO HP BARS THEN IT FREEZES)
    9. When you first meet Jessica, she says 'you mut be Daegon' no s in must.
    10. The chairman says 'were counting on you' it should be we're.
    11. The kid says 'their stealing pokemon' it should be the're.
    12. 'were counting on you' we're.
    13. I liked the idea of the stupid pokemon trainer that can't move her pokemon.
    14. GREAT GAME!
    I mentioned how to get a pokemon here. (easily)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    AAA no i caught one then got stuck in the pokedex and didn't save, *goes to try again*

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • As some people have noticed I forgot to delete some test battles so they may not work because they are not meant to be there. Bugs well it?s a demo. Spelling, not my strong point and I hit keys accidentally. If there is anything that you want me to change, make better or add to the game just tell me. Anymore bugs just tell me(I need to know). Thanks Guys!

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • There is a bug in the shop when I whent to exit the menu the box with the arrows was still there I couldnt move around and I start again.

Years
  • Rm2k3kid, you could have sent your game to me and I would gladly have fixed up the bugs for you, but if you don't need my help I respect that too...
    I am downloading it now :)
    :( Uh just had to disconnect because my bro wants the phone, I will get it soon.
    Anyway I may as well finish what I was saying while I wait for my bro...
    Daegon said:
    11. The kid says 'their stealing pokemon' it should be the're.
    They're, you spelled it wrong Daegon

I will play your game and if I find anything that's wrong and/or you forgot to take out then I will see if I can fix it :)
    Unless of course, you don't want me to.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • I need a team!

Ok pplz i'm starting a team to help me make pokemon liquid. I?m looking for 2 Programmers who know rm2k[3] like the back of their hand. I need 1 or 2 map makers(Not Essential), a GFX Artist(Not Essential) and 2-3 people to make some events. If anyone would like to help then please post. I need all the help that I can get!
    Programmer 1:-Empty-
    Programmer 2:-Empty-
    Map Designer 1:-Filled-
    Map Designer 2:-Empty
    GFX Artist:-Empty-
    Event Maker 1:-Empty-
    Event Maker 2:-Empty-
    Event Maker 3:-Empty-
    If I don't get a team Pokemon Liquid is going to be scrapped! :( (There is too much to be done all by myself)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, I can help you with some of the programming and events.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Oh I can be a Programmer, one of my helping spots just barely opened up.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Yeah Sure! This is how it is at the moment!
    Programmer 1:-Filled-
    Programmer 2:-Empty-
    Map Designer 1:-Filled-
    Map Designer 2:-Empty
    GFX Artist:-Empty-
    Event Maker 1:-Filled-
    Event Maker 2:-Empty-
    Event Maker 3:-Empty-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back