• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Clash of Fire and Water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Blazer and Drill Beak smirk.

"GUARDIAN OF THE TIME GEARS" yelled Blazer.

"GUARDIANS OF THE SPACE GEARS" shouted Drill Beak. Blazer's colors become Dialga's colors whileDrill Beak's colorsbecome Palkia's colors.

"Ready?" asked Blazer.

"Oh yeah" replied Drill Beak. Blazer and Drill beak fly towards Darkly the flygon.

"Combined we have the power of Arceus" said Blazer.

"So nothing can stop us" answered Drill Beak. Blazer and Drill Beak find the evil flygon.

"You fool" said Blazer, "We can find the time gears and space gears no matter where you hide them."

"Yeah and your are evil" said Drill Beak. Drill Beak and Blazer smirk.

"I CALL ON THE POWER OF ARCEUS!" shouted Blazer.

"I ALSO CALL ON THE POWER OF ARCEUS!" yelled Drill Beak. Blazer and Drill Beak's colors become the colors of Arceus.

"Now this is for being so evil" said Blazer. Blazer grabs Darkly's tail while Drill beak opens a portal.

"NOW!" shouted Drill Beak.

"You are going back a couple of trillion years where you will find an angry Arceus" said Blazer. Blazer throws Darkly into the portal and Drill Beak closes it.

OOC: Blazer is the guardian of thetime gears while Drill Beak is the guardian of the space gears.
    OOC 2: and lugia is psychic flying the charmander have no reason to attack it and lugia is the master of the bird trio.

Last edited:

Lordscar

Solomon the pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Scar got mad and became 3 colors yellow,red,blue and summoned suicune, entei, and raikou.Then Scar,suicune, entei, and raikou attacked tried to attack darkly.but they could not find him.

Years
  • Blazer looks northward and sees articuno flying towards him and Drill Beak.

"Oh crap" said Drill Beak, "Articuno is coming." Articuno fires an ice beam at Blazer and Drill Beak but narrowly misses.

"Oh that just makes me mad" said Blazer. Blazer and Drill Beak give chase to Articuno.

"He stopped and right over the fire and water caves" said Drill Beak. Blazer fires a blastburn at articuno who gets burnt a little.

"You foolish charizard" said Articuno, "Now you DIE!" Articuno fires an ice beam at Blazer.

"NO NOT NOW!" shouted Blazer, "Drill Beak if I die find jirachi, ask him to revive me." Blazer is hit by the ice beam and becomes frozen.

"Please land in a pool of magma inthe fire caves" pleaded Drill Beak. Blazer crashes into the Water caves and the ice covering him breaks away.

"NO, BLAZER!" shouted Drill Beak. Drill Beak enters the water caves and walks up to Blazer.

"This war has to end" said Blazer, "Remember that I tried to stop the war by trying to get articuno to listen to his brother." Blazer closes his eye sand dies.

"No worries my friend your sacrifice will be remembered, I will also find Jirachi and ask him to revive you." Drill Beak glares angrily at Articuno.

"ARTICUNO THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" shouted Drill Beak, "MY GREATEST STUDENT IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU AND I SHALL HAVE MY VENGENCE!"

OOC: This is epic I wonder what Pippy will do when he finds Blazer dead?

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • Pippy was sprinting across the battlefield. Pippy was having a hard time adapting to his new Empoleon body. Then he saw someone he didn't expect to see. "No! I'm to late!" cried Pippy. "Articuno's back!" Drill Beak and Articuno were exchanging fatal blows. But there was a body. A body of a Charizard. "NO!" screamed Pippy. "NO NOT BLAZER!" Drill Beak turned for a second to see who it was and Articuno took advantage. "SHEER CLOD!" roared Articuno. Drill Beak quickly jumped.
    "ENDURE!" he yelled. "THIS IS FOR BLAZER YOU TRAITOR!" Drill Beak was thrown back by the blast but endured the sure fatal hit. Pippy began to sob into his flippers. "Articuno," he thought. "I'm going to kill you..." Pippy drew all the strength he had. "ARTICUNO STOP!" He shouted. "This isn't about the war anymore! Blazer saved my life, can't you just accept that?" Pippy had tears running down his face. "And if you don't stop the war, I'm going to kill you. I'm going to kill you for Blazer. I'm not holding back! Bring it on!"

Years
  • Drill Beak's becomes even more enraged.

"ARTUCUNO I AM GONNA KILL YOU!" shouted Drill Beak.

"Perhaps some other time" replied Articuno. Articuno flies off making Drill Beak even more enraged.

"Whats wrong Drill Beak?" asked a mysterious voice.

"My friend and student Blazer was killed by Articuno" replied Drill Beak.

"Well maybe i could bring him back" said the mysterious voice.

"How?" asked Drill Beak.

"Because i can grant wishes" replied the mysterious voice. Jirachi appears from the shadow.

"Jirachi?" asked Drill Beak.

"Yes" replied Jirachi, "Now what is your wish?"

"I wish that Blazer is alive again because he was my best student, I also wish that he has immunity to ice and water attacks" replied Drill Beak.

"Your wishes are granted" said Jirachi. Jirachi makesa beamof white light shroud Blazer.

"Thank you" said Drill Beak. Jirachi disappears and thebeam of white light disappears.

"Huh?" wondered Drill Beak, "I wonder if it worked." Blazer's tail twitches and then Blazer starts to get up.

"Did I miss anything while I was gone?" asked Blazer, "And why do I see two empoleon?"

Last edited:

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Scar see's all of the legendary birds and uses his over heat on artnocuno."you know a flygon caused this!"said scar.

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    ooc:It is not like that you are suppose to fight other pokemon!lord monster
    Scar see's zapdos."What do you want!"said scar."For the rest of the legendary birds to stop fighting!"said zapdos."Well talk to my brother!He is the leader and he will work it out!"said scar.Scar uses over heat on zapdos and zapdos goes away.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • OOC: I've been offline a while due to losing internet but i thought we could change the plotline after this scene as ended.

New plotline if you guys want it, It goes like this: Darkly the Flygon has joined forces with Darkrai and they are trying to take over the Pokémon world with their army of dark Pokémon. Blazer is dead, who can save the Pokémon world?

I'd be happy to help you set this new story line out.

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Ooc:I can destroy fire types are very good against dark because they make light!
    Scar flys and sees dialga is still primal."Alert!Guys we even have a bad problem!"said scar.Dialga attacks scar.Scar falls down but gets up.Scar uses the attack luiga or his brother thaught him.Scar used fire spin.Primal dialga attacks scar.Primal gets attack by the fire spin.Then scar uses over heat.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "Gwahahahahahaha!!!!" Darkly said as he flew down next to primal dialga "you honestly thought you could send me back in time? when dialga is working for me? HA!" two other pokemon then appeared next to him. they were Darkrai and giratina "okay, scar... pippy... and all you other wimps... I CAN'T BELIVE YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT YET! I have teamed up with Darkrai, and pretty much every other legend, to destroy the world! well, with the help of Darkrai's Dark army!"
    Darkrai stepped forward "DARK ARMY! ATTACK!" Darkrai yelled as a huge amount of dark types appered out of nowhere "Gwahahahahhaha!" Darkly laughed as they advanced toward the heroes.

BOSS:
    Darkly, darkrai, Giratina, Rayquaza, primal dialga,
    and the dark army.

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    "You forgot some body!Light army attack!"said scar a bunch of fire types went charging.Scar uses his over heat.(Ooc:Over heat can not be dodged and gos on every body except the user)Scar uses fire spin on all of the army and darkrai and giratina and the rest.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • Kai flew over the army, looking down. The darkness... "Its here." said Kai in a ruff voice.

"I am the only one who can stop this, Blazer is gone! If only i had gotten here sooner." he said while decending to the ground. He looked towards the army of darkness and grinned.

"Well if you have your army, then i have mine" said Kai in a confident tone. behind Kai was Mew, Suicine and Raikou gleeming down at Darkly and Darkrai.

Kai looked towards the Flygon and shouted "Attack!", The three legendary dogs began to attack the army of darkness using their signiture moves such as Sheer cold and Thunder.

A shadow appeared behind Mew, red glowing eyes; intent to kill... this was Mews rival, Mewtwo. Mewtwo launched a Psychic blast towards Mew, ramming him against the wall. Mew looked at Mewtwo and used Confusion which instantly put Mewtwo into a deep hypnotic trance.

Mewtwo was confused; walking around like a Pokémon who had drank too much ale. Mewtwo staggered side to side then opened his mouth, particles around the room began to gather around him. Mewtwo used Hyperbeam but Mew dived out of the way and countered with Psychic which knocked Mewtwo out on impact.

The legendary dog trio was getting tired; Raikou continued to shoot thunderbolts out of its back, Suicine used Blizard and ice beam as much as possible and Entei jumped behind a group of Gengar and used overheat.

The three dogs we're victorious against the dark army of Darkrai, however they did not stand a chance against Darkrai himself in their tired state.

Darkrai was a Pokémon who wanted to rule the world, he was much more powerful than Darkly and he casted a long, deadly shadow. Kai knew he had to battle Darkrai himself.

OOC: Who wants to Rp Darkly? Also, Darkly... you can have Deoxys, he ican be on your side in this rp

Great now i get to battle Darkrai, a Pokemon i know nothing about. Still, its better than nothing. (+ This is the first time i've bothered to join an RP forum.)

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    OOC: sure, I'll take deoxys. but what do you mean by "who wants to rp Darkly" I'm obviously rping Darkly... and scar... you make no sense... There was no mention of a light army before.... could you please be realistic.

"Darkrai! you hold those wimps off, I'll get the secret weapon. and deoxys, destroy those dogs." Darkly ordered

Years
  • Blazer smirks as he looks at darkly.

"Ya know, I gained a new ability while in the after life" said Blazer, "It is the ability to turn into a phantom form so i can not get hurt." Blazer's colors become a light grey and then he passes through a wall.

"Darkly I bet you can not do that" said Drill Beak.

"Yeah" agreed Blazer, "oh and i for got to mention< PHANTOM MODE!" Blazer becomesaghost like being.

"Sweet" said Drill Beak. Blazer rematerializes into a solidbeing.

"Huh?" asked Blazer, "OH CRAP NOT YOU AGAIN!" Blazer is grabbed by Articuno.

"Hey release him" said Drill Beak.

"YEAH WHATHE SAID!" shouted Blazer.

"Hah" laughed Articuno, "Now you shall die again."

"Yeah only one problemb, if I go you go" said Blazer. Blazer bites Articuno who lets go.

"What wasthat for?" asked Articuno.

"So if I get delt a fatal blow by you I can rip your throat out" replied Blazer. Articuno uses drill Peck on Blazers weak point.

"Now that is fatal" said Articuno.

"Yeah I know" said Blazer. Blazer flies to Articuno's neck and puts his claws on Articuno's throat.

"What?, no please dont" pleaded Articuno.

"Too late" replied Blazer weakly. Blazer rips Articuno's throat out before crashing to the ground his self.

"NO NOT AGAIN BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZER!" shouted Drill Beak. Drill Beak runs over to Blazer.

"Drill beak, I have sacrificed myself again to save everyone again but this time I am not going alone" said Blazer

"Rest my friend,I will try to find a way to bring you back again" replied Drill Beak. Articuno crashes nearby and dies due to having his throat ripped out.

"Ok and tell Pippy to help you find a way to revive me again" said Blazer. Blazer closes his eyes and dies again.

OOC: seriously this will be the last time that Blazer dies.

Last edited:

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Enitei uses over heat."Do not do this!"said Entei.Entei uses his flame thrower.Suicune uses whirl pool.Scar becomes a phatom form."Same thinbg!"said scar.Scar uses his flame thrower.

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • OOC: Scar is having a war of his own! Lol!

Drill Beak was on his knees. "Please! You have to get Jirachi!" he pleaded.
    "I'm sorry! I can't do it!" said Pippy. "Jirachi only awoke because of this and Articuno broke it in our fight. Pippy drew a crushed stone from his pack. "RAAAGGGH!" screamed Drill Beak. Suddenly the sun was blocked by a storm cloud. "Now it's come..." murmered Drill Beak. "It's going to happen isn't it?" said Pippy. "The world is going to fall into darkness, isn't it?"
    "The battle of our time has begun." All the fighting Pokemon stopped. Pippy stood up on the cliff. "Pokemon of Fire and Water! The drak is coming and the only way to fight it is together. Put our differences behind us and fight as one!" shouted Pippy. Everyone roared in unsion. "Don't worry," muttered Pippy to Drill Beak. "Darkly's mine. He shouldn't expect mercy, because he won't get any."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back