• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon mythology RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    O.o; Friday? That's only a few days away. But maybe we should keep bumping this before it goes into outer space. @_@

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: Good idea. Thank you! We'll all just have to be patient til Friday. We could RP, but since Pokejungle's character is controlling Ho-oh right now, it would be kind of diffecult...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC:THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WAITING! I missed this rp too...! K'tol now gets back into this, helping Liz out....I really don't know where I want to go with Ho-oh yet, but K'tol is getting a character makeover thanks to an item in his herb pouch.....

IC:

*K'tol raced across the ground, fighting for breath as his legs burned. All at once he felt a light and heard a voice vaguely reminiscent of Liz's. He could feel the feel the dark aura fighting that voice.... All at once something heavy appeared in his pouch. Quickly he stopped, surprised. He pulled out a golden coin that shone with an unearthly light. One side had a sun emblemed on it, and the other side has a dragon engraved on it*

"My father had one of these before he disappeared. I think he called it a Dragon Crest. A calling from the guardian of light."

*There was a flash and the coin was gone. K'tol felt...odd. His body was not the same. His muscles felt like they had grown ten fold. He inspected himself slowly. A long shiny green scaled tail protruded from the end of his spine. It had a deadly sickle looking blade at the end. Over his shoulder was a set of dragon wings, matching the tail. In his hand was a great wooden staff, ending in a round emerald, situated in a silver dragon's mouth. K'tol took off effortlessly, as if his wings had always been there.*

Meanwhile...

*Ho-oh lunged at Liz, trying to kill her. It's eyes probed her, looking for a weakness. It dove in again, not listening to her*

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: Welcome back!! ^^

IC: Liz reached out as Ho-oh struck, and she opened her eyes to find that her hand was covered in blood. She had pulled it away in time to salvage it. No fingers were missing, but a large, red gash had appeared in her palm. She looked back at the Ho-oh, her eyes beginning to blaze with fury. Dark aura seeped into the open wound on her hand, slowly corrupting the Liz/Hikari.

Liz screamed, feeling her other half being tainted with darkness. Without the purity of light, how would they defeat the darkness? Liz pushed herself to the front of her mind, taking over as Hikari was pushed away to the recesses of her mind. Liz' form returned to normal, and she plummited to the ground, landing hard on her side, clutching her bleeding hand in immese pain.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • As Liz screamed and fell, I came out of my trance, and glared at Ho-oh. "I hope you have enjoyed your life, because now it is going to end." I said, and began drawing energy to strike.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "You monster!" Liz screamed at Thunder, kicking his feet out from under him, sending him to the ground.

She crawled over to Seph, and stood up with much effort. Scowling at Thunder, she sank back to the ground, clutching her hand, which had lost a lot of blood since it was ripped open.

"We're fighting each other when we should be concentrating on destroying the darkness," Liz panted, feeling her body grow faint. Hikari was pushing her way to the front of Liz's mind once more. "Do something! It's about to get worse!"

As Liz passed out from exhaustion, Hikari, or rather, what used to be Hikari emerged. Instead of white, Hikari was clad in black, her hair just as dark, and her eyes dark as cola. She rose from the ground, the wound on her hand healing slowly. She looked at Seph and Thunder menacingly, the dark aura coursing through her veins.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I got up, slowly drawing energy again, healing my arm. "There will be time for us to fight later, if need be." I said, "However, if we allow that to go unchecked any longer, no one of us will be able to defeat it alone. Truce?" I asked, indicating ho-oh, and holding out my hand to liz and Thunder.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *K'tol dived down to where the companions were. Surprise filled his eyes when he saw Liz on the ground*

"[gasp] NO!"

*K'tol gently landed and grabbed some herbs that were stored in his pouch. He made a poultice by mashing some leaves and put it on Liz's blood soaked palm. He checked her pulse and put his hand to her forehead*

"She'll be alright...In time... We must draw the shadow out, but Ho-oh must not die!"

*K'tol took to the sky, waiting for Ho-oh to attack him.*

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: Liz is transformed into the dark Hikari...just so you all know...

IC: The dark Hikari belted K'tol acorss the face, sending him to the ground. She walked up to Ho-oh, her black bat's wings lifting her to his height. The possessed bird cooed at her, soothed by the darkness she carried. Hikari got onto Ho-oh's back and took off into the night, carrying Liz's unconcious life in Hikari's body.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *K'tol lay on the ground, stunned. His mind was whirring about, trying to make any sense out of the situation. In a way, he wanted nothing to do with this anymore. He wanted to give up. He remembered his promise to Liz when they had started though, he would always be there for her, at her side, her protecter. How deeply he regretted that now. Liz was one thing, but her possessed self was something he had never encountered.*

[sigh]

*With determination in his heart, he set out to save Liz from "herself".*

*Laupe smiled as Hikari came forward. Together they would rule the world and be an unstopable force. He lowered ho-oh's wings, waiting for her to mount him. Then they could get rid of these pesky humans....once and for all.*

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Hikari, who was no longer of the light, climbed aboard Ho-oh, her wings retracting to her back. No longer able to heed the light within her, as Liz was unconcious, Hikari lifted her head to the sky, smiling at the storm clouds that raged above.

"Let us be rid of them...I can break Liz's will. Take me to the lighthouse," she ordered the Ho-oh beneath her. "We'll strike down what she loves the most, and be rid of her. I can take full control over her mind and body. We'll rule forever."

Her dark lips kissed Ho-oh's head, and she looked into the sky once more, an evil smile playing across her lips.

"She never realized that I was not the light. I was darkness controlled by her own goodness. Her own purity shone through me, and I am the sole reason she has the Sight," Hikari said darkly, smirking at her own false name. "She cannot defeat me, not now that the darkness has been able to seep into my veins once more."

She looked down at her now-scarred hand and laughed maliciously.

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
  • "yeh so much for that truce" *makes his neck click* "man she can be anooying" *yawn* "speh u thinking wat im thinking?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "I'm not sure," I said, finished drawing the shadow into myself, "but if it involves showing this Hikari a thing or two about what happens when she does something to my friend, I'd say you're pretty close."

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    "We can't hurt Hikari! Liz will die if her body is destroyed...We have to find someway to keep her and Ho-oh from destroying the lighthouse! Any one have some ideas? Time's up!"

*K'tol Flew after the pair, hoping that he wouldn't be to late........*

*Laupe liked this Hikari. She was the person that would rule with him... one day.... For now though, they would be unstopable. he sped up, trying his best to please her.*

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Hikari's dark mane of hair flew about her wildly as she and Ho-oh approached Cerulean Cape, heading right for Bill's lighthouse. From within the depths of her mind, she felt a twinge, a twisting, a fighting to get free...

"Liz is recovering! Hurry up!" Hikari cried, her muscles tensing. The lighthouse was dead ahead, and hopefully Bill would be there too...

[/I]"Bill!!" Liz cried, sensing the thoughts from Hikari's mind. "No! Not Bill!"

Liz found herself awakening fast, her mind growing stronger, trying to overpower Hikari's, but she was strong...so strong.

"K'tol...!" Liz cried desperately, hoping their minds could still contact each other.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: Skye, you can control Laupe/Ho-oh....Your character is the one using him

*K'tol's mind picked up that Liz was recovering! His mood brightened, they may actually have a chance. Gaining speed, he was now neck and neck with Ho-oh. With his tail, he repetively slashed Ho-oh. He didn't want to, but Liz was more important to him than the bird.*

"LIZ!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back