• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Realms (Mark II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Chezni looks directly at Mike.

Chezni: "Tell me exactly what happened. Don't leave any details out."

Neb: "Wha... Oh... I get it! We might be able to figure out where he was!"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Everyone starts to suddenly have a very uneasy feeling about them. It almost seems like there's some sort of evil energy surrounding the cavern.

Neb: "You ever get the feeling that something really bad is about to happen?"

Chezni: "Maybe it's more of those people we killed. There were alot of them."

Allicko: "Alot? Come on! We've killed more people than that with a mistake!"

Roan: "I think we should watch our surroundings very carefully as we go through this cave."

Everyone heads through the portal. On the other side, the cave looks identical to the one the group was just standing in. However, the uneasy feeling is much stronger on this side, and everyone's feeling it now. It actually feels like the group is surrounded, but nothing can be seen from where anyone stands.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Chezni nods in agreement.

Chezni: "Good idea. Let's at least find a place to get our bearings straight."

As you all make your way to the entrance of the cave, Sam feels a brush against her arm.

Years
  • "i know everybody said this but bad is in here." said mike then grabs a pokeball. "return Charizard. i don't want anything bad happen to you." then was gone in a flash of red ligth into the pokeball. then Mike looks at Sam and said "LOOK! their something on her arm!!"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Charizard returns to the Poke-Ball and the cave becomes almost pitch-black. Allicko chants something and the room dimly lights up.

There's another brush on Paige's right leg. Suddenly, everyone can hear a voice.

Paige and Sam: Both of you suddenly feel very worn out.

"My my... Such spirited words..."

Chezni, Al, Neb, and Roan all look around, but don't seem to see anything.

Everyone can see Roan suddenly collapse.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Allicko and Neb look at each other.

Both Al and Neb: "Lich."

Chezni: "Li... What?"

Allicko: "A Lich is a Mage that has grown so powerful that he has seperated his soul from his body in order to become even stronger and to live forever. He could be considered Undead."

Chezni: "That name rings a bell. We have to be careful everyone. Undead are the equivalent of what you would call Ghost Types."

Neb: "At least we know that we're in the Realms."

Without warning, candles start lighting up around the group. In no time, the room is completely lit and you can all see everything. Standing in front of you is a 6-foot tall apparition that seems to be nothing but two arms, two legs, and a skull bound into a body of energy. Roan slowly gets up and stares at the creature.

Roan: "A Lich. This won't be easy."

At that point, Roan and Neb draw their weapons. Al simply tightens one of his gloves.

Allicko: "Bladed weapons won't do much to it. Neither will claws. Blunt weapons and closed fists will damage it to a more decent extent."

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    The apparition spoke suddenly.

"I see you are all here. Now, I will add you to my army."

Allicko: "We have to be careful. Liches know Instant-Death Attacks!"

With that, the battle begins.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Allicko: "I'm not sure, but I guess we'll find out."

Roan takes a lunge at the creature, slamming it with his mace. The attack seems to damage the Lich somewhat.

Lich: "How rude. I think I'll pick a target now."

With that, the Lich begins to raise up its left arm and point its finger at the group. It points to (Of course...) Roan. The Lich starts to grin.

Lich: "Five..."

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • Paige suddenly amkes a move toward the creature. She runs up behind it and slams into it. Then she grabs the creature. She is looking sort of happy in a deadly way.........

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back