• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Realms (Mark II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • "Ok freak!! meet hot fire. Go Charizard!!" said Mike then mike throw two more pokeballs then say "more the better!" then he saw Paige attacking it and said "watch out for her." then points to Paige. then mike countiued "Charizard wse flamethrower. Ligthing use tunderbolt. Lapras use ice beam. then i want you all to hit it ith a physcal attack."

Mike's pokemon attacks all hit and even the physcal attacks. after his pokemon attack then Mike was able to attack with some punches. then he got back with the help of Lighting. "i still got it" said Mike

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Suddenly, the Lich causes a tremendous burst of energy that knocks the entire group back. Then he turns and points to Paige.

Lich: "Where was I? Oh yeah... Four..."

Chezni: "It didn't even seem to faze him..."

Allicko runs to the Lich and slams his fist into the creature.

Allicko: "Piledrive!"

As he does that, a tremor can be felt in the room.

Neb: "Nice shot, Al!!"

(Well, if it makes you feel any better, the Lich is out of the 4-digit numbers for HP...)

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Chezni looks at the creature.

Chezni: "Ok Silfayree. Let's do this!"

With that, Silfayree comes out of its ball.

Chezni: "Silfayree. Try a Solar Beam!"

Silfayree points its wand at the Lich and charges the beam up. It shoots the Lich right in the head. Everyone can see he head come off. As it hits the ground, it shatters.

Lich: "Ha ha ha ha.... That wasn't nice... Three..."

Roan hits it with his mace. A nice dent can be seen in its rib cage now. Neb simply backstabs the creature, but can't seem to find anything solid to stick his weapon into.

Neb: "Well, it was worth a try..."

Years
  • "Return CHarizard and Lighting." Mike recalled his pokemon "good jobs. now i go at it." mike ran up to it and just punch and kick the Lich serveral times then he jump back and yelled "Lapras. Now Freeze it with Ice Beam!!" then Lapras use ice beam and was fired at the Lich.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    The Ice Beam freezes the hand that is pointing to Paige. As that happens, Roan's mace hits the arm, shattering it.

Lich: "How rude! No more playing around!"

With that, the Lich begins to float into the air. A small glowing red ball can be seen forming in the Lich's remaining hand.

Lich: "Now. Let's turn up the heat!"

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • Paige runs to takle him. She grabs him and tries to pull him down. She looks kind of tired. "you guys try to get out I think I can get him down long enough for me to escape to!"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Chezni looks at what is supposed to be the exit.

Chezni: "That sucks! Um, escape isn't an option, people..."

The entire entrance of the cave is now sealed. Al motions to the creature and rolls his eyes.

Allicko: "Lich! Of course it won't let us escape."

Roan looks at the group.

Roan: "Cover your ears."

Chezni, Al, and Neb cooperate. Strangely, Crystal is nowhere to be found.

paige pelletier

Years
  • Paige covered her ears. Then noticed that crystal was gone too. She looked tired and was breathing deeply. She felt much worse though like some one was taking her energy.......

Years
  • "where that girl has gone. is she suppose to help us?" said mike then cover his ears and try to cover Lapras, who was also useing ice beam on the Lich, ears at the same time with his elbows. then he saw Paige. and yelled to Chezni "WE BETTER HARRY BECAUSE PAIGE DOESN"T LOOK TO GOOD"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Roan seems to shout in the direction of the Lich and it is deafening to those that don't have their ears covered. After a second, the creature shatters.

Chezni: "Paige is still looking weakened..."

Allicko: "We need to find the jar that has his soul in it. It shouldn't be too far away."

At that point, Crystal appears. She has the jar in her right hand. Her expression is now changed from innocent to cold.

Crystal: "It won't be a problem now..."

Lich: (In the Jar) "No! Please! Stop! I'll do anything!!!"

Chezni: "Will you release us?"

Lich: "Yes! Here."

At that moment, the entrance opens and light can be seen outside the cavern.

Crystal: "Thank you. You've served your purpose!"

Lich: "No! Stop! Please..."

Crystal crushes the jar in her hand. A white energy can be seen leaving it and dissipating. Crystal then changes to her normal cheery expression.

Crystal: "So, shall we?"

She then leaves the cave.

Chezni: "Remind me never to piss her off..."

Everyone that felt weakened is now beginning to recover their energy.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    We all leave the cave. It is obvious that we are no longer in Kanto. Actually, it is obvious that we aren't on our home world anymore.

Allicko: "Ahh! Back on Oerth! Welcome to our world!"

Neb: "Where should we go first, big guy?"

Allicko: "Let's visit the city of Prog!"

Chezni looks around.

Chezni: "Oerth... Another planet... ... I know... It's worse than I thought..."

With that, Al, Neb, and Roan seem to lead the group on.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • OCC: its me charizard_ma. i had to reresigter. (cookies were cleaned and i forgot my password.) this username is only temperary(hopefully) but i still chariazard_ma

IC:"This place looks stange." Mike said as he recallled his Lapras and walked out the cave. "So was that the Door of Doors?" asked Mike to Al

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Al shakes his head.

Allicko: "No... The Door of Doors is something completely different. That rift is connected to everywhere and nowhere at the same time... The Door of Doors is a Nexus between dimensions that was fitted into a shopping area. I'll take everyone there at some point."

Roan: "We seem to be a day's travel south of Prog."

Neb: "Well, let's get back home. It'd be nice to see a friendly face at some point."

The group walks for the rest of the day without much incident. As everyone gets closer to Prog, they notice that it is getting much colder than it was.

Chezni: "Um, we should stop for the night."

Allicko: "Agreed. We'll be in sub-zero temperatures before we hit the city. Fortunately, the city is at a comfortable 70 degrees all year around."

Chezni seems perplexed at what Al just said, but keeps his mouth shut.

paige pelletier

Years
  • Paige was walking slightly farther behind mostwould think she was not traveling with them. Her breathing is shallow and she seems to have a fever. Her eyes are drowzy. She looks like she is in another world..........

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Chezni looks to Paige.

Chezni: "You alright? You should have recovered by now."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back