• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronos1000

Fear my nonhacked Lv100 Deoxys
Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    The volcano could use tileset 36 and 57 there is lava and redlike rocks. (I have advance map as well)

Last edited:

Yaziyo

Everyone's favourite Arab
    Years
  • anyone know how i can get a houndour?

been trying to look for one

In the original gold, houndour could have only been found in Kanto. I'm not 100% sure if this is the same but I reckon it would be. You could use fire red cheat codes to obtain one but in doing so, there is a slight chance of messing up your game so do so at your own risk.

Kronos1000

Fear my nonhacked Lv100 Deoxys
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    If this game messes up it ain't that bad if a new beta is released you'll have to start over again as well.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hi everyone! Well, since I finished the whole Celebi event, I want to share a few screenies about it with you all... It took me a bit more than I thought, it was quite long, actually... :D

Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Pokemon Shiny Gold

The screenies may not show everything as nice as a video would have done, but you'll have a better "feel" at the event once you play the Beta.

I still need to do the other "Return to Johto" event, but that one will not be as long as this one. That's all for today, see ya!

jj_olli

It's coming...
    Years
  • Yeeha!!!! Zel has made Celebi apearing in the game =3. So the next beta will be there soon. And I just want to say again that your hack is amazing.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    the big tree's are awesome those are really goof looking GJ with your hack bye

Drahc

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2007
    we know everything thats in shiny gold
    well most of it.
    nothing to be suprised by.
    oh well.

trevor813

Its Just Me I Am Zero
    Years
  • i do see some bugs zel but i wont bother u about them but all in all ur comming from a long way ;) so in beta 4 when ever that comes out the elete 4 will be reachable???

and the strange things is that i did wake up entei , raikou and suicune earlier but so far I have not encountered them at all which is really weird :/?

antzmaster89

Upcoming Master
    Years
  • Nice screenies zel :P i muchly like them, this hack keeps gettin better n better i love it and cant wait for the full release cause ima play it over and over again haha, well good luck for the rest of the game dude

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    I haven't updated to the preview yet, but is it based on the regular version, or the Shiny Gold X version? (or does it not matter at all?)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I haven't updated to the preview yet, but is it based on the regular version, or the Shiny Gold X version? (or does it not matter at all?)

ShinyGold X is a harder version of the game Shiny Gold. Shiny Gold X is just a bonus thing that Zel's making for those people who want a challenge. It being just an bonus, or an alternative, if you will, it's logical that he releases the first and original version preview. So, I would think that SG Preview is based on Shiny Gold, and not Shiny Gold X.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back