• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Solar And Lunar Editions, Rm2k

It's official:the new CBS will be the "official" one. Should I personalize/improve it

• Yes, give it a custom flair

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No, the standard is perfect

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
  • I should update the freewebs site, but I just got an email from tripod saying my account was reinstated. However, I have to remove the game. So I'll leave the site, but remove the download. The download will still be available on the current freewebs site, www.darkmageclub.tk

Yeah, I know I need to work on the Umbreon composite a little more...
    Later on, the pokemon's speed will determine how fast it moves on the screen, so things will speed up later in the game.
    Did you get the "It's a shrubbery! Nih!" joke? Every see Monty Python and the Holy Grail?
    I spelt Piggeeeie wrong? Reelie? Ar yu shur? I'll have to check that.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Excuse my langugage, but CRAP! Anyone know where I can store the file for download? The freewebs download servers are too slow, so I'm looking for some file thingy. I tried yahoo briefcase, but it was too big for the one file upload size limit. Anyone know where I can find a place to store files?

monstermunch

World record banana eater
    Years
  • youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    i tried downloading this and it said you violated angelfires terms of service

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • The first one is not free
    Second one doesn't work
    third one doesn't have enough space
    fourth one isn't free
    fifth one isn't free
    tiomeg.com is in swedish
    I signed up for the last one, but uploads are turned off.

This is aweful!!!

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    i tried downloading this it said you cant do remote linking

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Yup, I'm still trying to find a place to host it. When I get my other comp hooked up, I'll figure out bravenet. It's blocked on this comp, not on the other for some reason.

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    oh because i really wanted to see your game,since it sounds like your very good with rm2k.

King_elessar

The king of men
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2004
    I played your game DM but when in the first fight it couldn't find file water1. It was the new version

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
  • i cant dl alpha 2.2 it says Angelfire does not allow direct linking
    from offsite, non-Angelfire pages,
    to files hosted on Angelfire.
    This practice of 'remote linking' reduces
    our ability to serve out the homepages
    of our members quickly and efficiently

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2010
    yeah, why you don't open a acount only to the game on freewebs?

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • I tried Bravenet, but you can't upload zips or exes in free accounts.

Sorry, youngotaku, the game will be available again on... monday I think.

I'm trying to avoid freewebs because the download servers are really slow there. If I can't find anything else, freewebs it is.

Any other ideas?

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Alright, if all goes well the download will be up tomorrow.

UPDATE: I updated the text speed thingy! Now it's done with pictures. I've got a bar on the screen and you use the left and right arrows to select which number, 1-10. That sets the text speed. It's sweet!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2004
    hey dark sage how do u use the menus like the actual pokemon games and how do u do that pokedex. im sorta a newbie but i know some of my stuff

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Meh, I just tried to upload it to the site and it STILL said I have the 7 day thingy on. Maybe tomorrow the download will be up. I'll try it later today too.

Okasha> First, my name is Dark Mage. Sage is cool with me anyway, call me whatever you want :D

It's all done with pictures. You gotta either draw them yourself (like me) or rip them from a rom (like rm2k3kid, he's the ripping expert ;)) Then you have to use the "Show Picture" command to display the picture. Using a little bit of code you can program the arrow to move up and down with the Key Input Processing command. I'm running out of time right now to give a whole tutorial, but what you can do is open my game in RM2K(3) and look at the code. See if you can figure it out by yourself. If you want, you can even copy/paste the code from my game to yours so you can get a feel for how it works even more. The Pok?dex is done primarily the same way, just using more pictures. Hope that helped!

Back