• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hey dudes!

S'up? Been a while hasn't it? I've been here, just stalking like whoa.

<33 No worries. YOU'RE CY-CY IS WATCHING OVER YOU. -shot-

Right. So. Yeah.

Spoiler:

Mintly

*eats peppermints*
    Years
  • School ate me! DX Geez, I should post more :P

This isn't a lmae topic ^^ *loves books*
    What kinds of books do you think each character reads?
    Red: He reads action/adventure books of course. And battle strategy guides, maybe he buys those guidebooks for the Pokemon games... XD
    Green: He'll read most anything, so long as it's not girly lol.
    Blue: Pretty much the opposite of Green. She loves all of the girly YA novels. She particularly likes the gossip girl series. ;D
    Yellow: Nature guides and a good Death By Newbery Medal book. She always cries when the dog dies. (Awww, *hug*)
    Gold: At the moment, he wants to learn karate, and is reading Karate for Dummies. XD He's sure to move on to another hobby soon enough though.
    Silver: He likes fantasy novels for some reason... and ones about a bad future (Who said House of the Scorpion?).
    Crystal: She likes the kind that you read in English class, Wuthering Heights, 1984...
    Ruby: Fashion magazines? Hrm, the supernatural-kinda-girly-books. Night World, Wicked Lovely, and I think he'd like the Hunger Games. ^^
    Sapphire: Where the Wild Things Are. Then she'd get tired of sounding out all the words and go see the movie. XD
    Emerald: Why do I have the feeling that he really likes mystery novels?
    Dia: Cook books!
    Pearl: He reads comic books like Dia. They're full of action! (And they're fast paced :D)
    Platina: She really likes memoirs, and also poetry. She can also be seen reading some vampire novels. It's her guilty pleasure.

*Sigh* I doubt I can enter the fanfic contest. I can't find any inspiration... I will definately vote though ^^

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • I thought the topic was lame because we've had this topic about 4 times already.
    ;^;
    also fffff Twilight :C

Oh well.
    Don't forget the fic contest you guys~

The theme is Halloween or Autumn.

Deadline is the 27th of November.

8D

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    THERE'S A FIC CONTEST?
    Shut up.

(I've been missing out. ;__;)

Well anyways, sign me up. :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I shall try, only...

I'm also doing something for NaNoWriMo :3 And it has to do with a guild as well. I swear, I'm too obsessed with Fairy Tail and PMD3.

But yeah, I'll bring Poke Tail to light. Someday.

All the main badguys will be in a Dark Guild, too <3

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • I'm not a Twilight fan if that's what you're implying.
    House of the Scorpion? I love you. Silver's totally Matt.
    The fact that I know most of the books in clover's list makes me feel all kinds of warm and fuzzy...either that or I sat in something.

Four times, huh? Well, you're bound to repeat sometimes.

Fic contest.
    -bangs head on keyboard-

gftrtyufiitr4789

Better start writing, System. Or the 27th will fly by just like that.

:|

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Fic contest? I'd love to try out, but meh, it depends on whether I've the time :/

Red - Comics?
    Green - A newspaper (including the cute comics xD)
    Blue - Magazines of all kinds
    Yellow - Non-fiction classics
    Gold - Probably just game walkthroughs when he's stuck on a particular level xD;
    Silver - Mystery novels
    Crystal - Research books :0 (but secretly a diehard fan of romance novels)
    Ruby - Random magazines
    Sapphire - If she could read, she'd probably enjoy a comic like Red
    Emerald - DIY books
    Diamond - Cook books
    Pearl - Joke books
    Platinum - She'll read any kind of book I think

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • *pant* *pant* finally read all the stuff i was too lazy to read through last time, WOOOOOWWWW!!! YOU PEOPLE!!!! YOURE AMAZING!!!!

and count me out of the fic contest, id love to try it, but the fic im writing is set in summer, so no can do.

i need to answer me own topic, as well as the new one... but first! a vid for all you chosenshippers and oldrivalshippers! i dont know if youve seen it before, but its beautiful, so im posting it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdyOJVzOL0c

ok, for me own topic...

Ok, for some reason, all the Dex Holders have sprouted wings. What kind of wings does each character have?
    Spoiler:

ok, now for the other one!

Spoiler:

i better stop before i REALLY get meself killed.

Oh, and would someone please tell me what Grade 5 and 6 means? I really have no clue what you were talking about...

EDIT: forgot the Queen Alexandra's Birdwing pic. (for Green's wings)
    Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Last edited:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • *looks around* I've only missed like 4 pages. Sorry I'm in my school's play and I havn't been able to do that much on the computer lately (and I'm lazy).

Since I am lazy is this something I hear about a fic contest, if so I'm in. *starts to look for a post talking about it*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, so long time ago I posted here. How is everyone? :)

I haven't even been reading more than a few chapters of DP. Maybe I should~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Yeah...

I think it's due to college and all (I believe chamo, Val, and Boulevard are all in college, but I could be wrong). Plus some members are now Mods (Netto and Splatty, who of course founded this club XD).

Plus, I guess we haven't gotten new members/a huge PokeSpecial outburst? I've kind of lost interest in it (y'all can gasp now), but hey. I'll still work on the fic idea I had. Maybe. If NaNoWriMo turns out well for me.

/off-topic

I still like Gold and Ruby, though :X They just aren't my bishies as much as certain characters now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Gold is forever mah bishie~

I'm in college too XD I think? at what ages to you to to "college"?

Btw, are DP and Pt the same story or is there an end to DP and then Pt?

chamo-chan

Years
  • *looks around* I've only missed like 4 pages. Sorry I'm in my school's play and I havn't been able to do that much on the computer lately (and I'm lazy).

Since I am lazy is this something I hear about a fic contest, if so I'm in. *starts to look for a post talking about it*
    It's ok, You're busy. *pat pat*
    Oh, so long time ago I posted here. How is everyone? :)

I haven't even been reading more than a few chapters of DP. Maybe I should~
    Hello~
    That would be good~
    I dunno, SilverStilletto, you seem to enjoy being torn apart limb from limb. -shrugs-Whatever floats yer boat, I guess.

The club seems rather slow lately...
    O:

Yes it is....:c we need a new topic.
    Yeah...

I think it's due to college and all (I believe chamo, Val, and Boulevard are all in college, but I could be wrong). Plus some members are now Mods (Netto and Splatty, who of course founded this club XD).

Plus, I guess we haven't gotten new members/a huge PokeSpecial outburst? I've kind of lost interest in it (y'all can gasp now), but hey. I'll still work on the fic idea I had. Maybe. If NaNoWriMo turns out well for me.

/off-topic

I still like Gold and Ruby, though :X They just aren't my bishies as much as certain characters now.

Well, Sir and I are in college, Val is an adult who has grown up stuff to do. *nod nod*
    And I'm guessing Netto and Blacky are probably busy doing mod stuff (whatever that may be).

We have new members, but they don't really show up. :/
    Yay~ Fic~

Anyway new topic based on some weird idea I had for a fic.

There is a new cafe that opened in the middle of the Viridian forest for some strange reason, and it's a special cafe for trainers. What is everyone doing in the cafe?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • There is a new cafe that opened in the middle of the Viridian forest for some strange reason, and it's a special cafe for trainers. What is everyone doing in the cafe?

Why did I immediately think of the Top Trainer Cafe? XD

Red: He's battling all the gym leaders/strong important people that show up there, of course.
    Green: He's trying to enjoy a peaceful meal and read a good book, but can't because of Red battling.
    Blue: She's a waitress there, and enjoys teasing the guys with her looks.
    Yellow: She's in the back, eating and watching Red battle. She'd rather not speak with him due to shyness.

Gold: He's trying to hit on Blue, but with no luck. He instead gets repeatedly kicked in the back by Crystal and punched in the face by Silver.
    Silver: He's trying to keep Gold away from HIS woman (feel free to interpret this as romantic or sibling).
    Crystal: She's trying to keep Gold from not paying attention to HER.

Ruby: Trying to concentrate on sewing techniques, but can't because of Red. And Sapphire, who's cheering Red on.
    Sapphire: Cheering Red on. While purposely shouting cheers right next to Ruby's eardrum.
    Emerald: Gold hired him to make an invention like his punching bag one, only it would lift the skirts of girls. Particularly Blue. Crystal doesn't approve of this, obviously.

Dia: He'll make the cafe go out of business, so Pearl's keeping him away from it.
    Pearl: He's making sure Dia doesn't go inside, but watches Red battle from outside.
    Platinum: She's reading, eating, and watching Red battle at the same time. She's quite the multitasker.

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • Funny, I thought the same thing, also. I also though of the cafe in Tokyo Mewmew.
    I don't think I was ever truly obsessive about PokeSpe, but it is still one of my primary fandoms. In my head, I have all these alternate character interpretations about them (and they tend to be...a little negative), and I still have yet to put them on paper. gowangstaboutyourinabilitytowriteinyourlj

So. Topic.

There is a new cafe that opened in the middle of the Viridian forest for some strange reason, and it's a special cafe for trainers. What is everyone doing in the cafe?
    Red: Battling his heart out and decimating the competition. Ouch.
    Blue: The cute waitress that's hitting on everyone.
    Green: Sitting in a corner, casually reading a book and critcizing everyone in his head.
    Gold: Hitting on the waitresses, particularly the cute brunette.
    Silver: Ready to attack Gold from behind. With a sharp knife.
    Crys: Trying to keep Gold and Silver in order. While trying to read and eat her finger-sandwiches.
    Ruby: Commenting on how the cafe should have a cuter layout. Ribbons, lace, more elegant waitress outfits.
    Sapphire: Decimating the competition like Red, as well. Girl be a-hollerin'
    Emerald: Trying to be like Gold. Poor Crys...
    Dia: Eating a rather...healthy amount of the cafe food.
    Pearl: My, Pearl, what ARE you going to do with that bat?
    Platina: Reading and eating quietly. The world of commoners seems so fascinating.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • SilverStilleto said:
    Oh, and would someone please tell me what Grade 5 and 6 means? I really have no clue what you were talking about...
    I think somebody asked this question before, but I didn't answer it for some reason. Pokespecial isn't published in volumes in Japan - it's first printed in short chapters in a magazine called Shogakukan. Shogakukan is a magazine for Elementary kids, and Pokespe is published in the sections for Grades 4, 5, and 6. That's why it's possible to have two arcs going on at the same time, because Platinum is currently being published in Grade 4 and DP is in Grades 5 and 6. The problem is that those Grades 5 and 6 are being cancelled after February 2010. Which really, really sucks.

Red: He's not battling. Why? He completely crushed-slash-demolished all the Trainers in the cafe before lunch. They didn't last long. Now he's participating in the food fight that started up.
    Green: Was trying to work on his laptop in peace, until a slice of Pecha Pie hit him in the face. Now all the Trainers and most of the guy Dex Holders are running for their lives.
    Blue: Her lovely charms didn't work on Green, despite her attempts to seduce interact with him. She's now sitting at a table up on the top floor, finding all of this noise as wonderful entertainment.
    Yellow: She was sleeping at her table when the food fight started up. She woke up to the sight of flying Tomato Berries and soda, and barely avoided getting hit by an enormous slice of Pecha Pie. Was sitting at the table next to Green's. She's also wearing her hat, so you can't see her ponytail. Poor gal, getting caught up in fights.
    Gold: He was the one who started the food fight in the first place. Apparently Silver made some disparaging comment and Gold didn't have his Pokemon on him at the time. The nearest weapon was his favorite dessert - PECHA PIE.
    Silver: From Green's position, it could easily have looked like Silver had thrown that slice of pie. But he didn't, no matter how much he was tempted because his senior was sitting so close to his sister. Said sister also thinks this is very amusing, and Silver loves to make his sister amused.
    Crystal: She was working at the cafe as a cashier. Since she's fully aware who started the food fight on her shift, when she gets out of uniform and the owner stops laughing his face off a certain 'boy with a cap' is going to regret ever eating pie.
    Ruby: Green's not the only one who's mad right now. A crumb got on the piece of clothing he was working on, and unlike some people Ruby keeps his Pokemon on him at all times. So the Pokemon on rampage include a Charizard, Rhyhorn, Milotic, and Swampert.
    Sapphire: She doesn't understand just how serious Ruby and Green really are, and thinks this is all an enormously fun game. She jumps right in, throwing food everywhere and laughing like it's the best thing in the world. And when the Pokemon get involved, she's only seconds behind throwing Chaka into the mix.
    Emerald: If only he'd remembered to bring his calming ray gun, maybe the cafe wouldn't be in the middle of being torn down. Wait, that thing only works on Pokemon. He's currently sitting next to Blue and questioning just how it is that his seniors can be awesome battlers yet complete morons at the same time.
    Diamond: He somehow got hold of someone's Psychic Pokemon, used it's powers to give him the ability to fly, and is now spinning right in the middle of the crossfire with his mouth wide open. It's also the only area where the burning flames and ice cubes aren't reaching.
    Pearl: Obviously, this entire situation completely goes against the laws of physics as well as all standing Tsukkomis in comedic history, and he won't stand for that. He's going through a vain attempt at shouting through a megaphone with Chatlord to calm everyone down.
    Platina: Sitting with Emerald and Blue, sipping tea and nibbling at biscuits. She'd like to enter the fight, but she'd rather watch and observe this time. She'll probably join next time, and she's been around this group long enough to know that there will be a next time.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • I think it's due to college and all (I believe chamo, Val, and Boulevard are all in college, but I could be wrong). Plus some members are now Mods (Netto and Splatty, who of course founded this club XD).
    Hehehe... It's more than that actually.
    Major Player College Kids: Sir, Chamo, SilverDragonLaura, BaaBaaBlacksheep (long too lazy to log in XP), and a few others whose names escape me.
    Vals much older -huggles older busy pair-

So we are fairly busy with stuff... I barely get on my computer anymore, and havent touched my wii or DS since I got back to school.

Spoiler:

Probably what everyone else does in a cafe, drink coffee, have donuts read the paper, engage in pointless forced combat in front of an audience. You know Kanto.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Meehh....*stumbles from the darkness* Term has been so demanding and tiring...*yawns* Can't be bothered by the topics. v_~

sirboulevard said:
    Major Player College Kids: Sir, Chamo, SilverDragonLaura, BaaBaaBlacksheep (long too lazy to log in XP), and a few others whose names escape me.

*frowns, raises eyebrow* Ehh?? *makes hand movements in air to make himself look more obvious and stupid.*

No one said anything about Vol. 33 being released? Is the DP arc that unpopular? o_O

Good luck on the fanfic contest guys. ;)

chamo-chan

Years
  • Meehh....*stumbles from the darkness* Term has been so demanding and tiring...*yawns* Can't be bothered by the topics. v_~

*frowns, raises eyebrow* Ehh?? *makes hand movements in air to make himself look more obvious and stupid.*

No one said anything about Vol. 33 being released? Is the DP arc that unpopular? o_O

Good luck on the fanfic contest guys. ;)

It's ok, I remembered you JB. *pet pet*

Oh yeah~ Vol 33~
    Spoiler:

Time to answer my own topic:
    Red: He was battling Green and Sapphire before. Then he decided to take a break and get some food. Because he got hungry easily.
    Green: After battling with Red, he sat down at a table and started reading that Mysteries of the Earth book again. (why do I have a feeling that's his favorite book now.)
    Blue: Just casually eating cake and watching everyone. She's also just talking to Silver again.
    Yellow: Drinking milk and giving some food to her pokemon. She's getting sleepy from the milk though. She's also a bit upset that there's a random cafe in the forest.
    Gold: hitting on the cute maid girls working in the cafe. Though most of the time, he's sitting at a table, with an ice pack on his cheek.
    Silver: Talking to Blue and keeping an eye on Gold. THe last thing he wants is for him to come up to Blue again.
    Crystal: Drinking milk and talking to Emerald. She's trying very hard to ignore Gold's antics. It's not working though.
    Ruby: Brushing his pokemon while pouring some milk for Coco. Yay Kitties~ Anyway, he's also ignoring Sapphire's little antics too. Or trying to.
    Sapphire: After losing to Red, she started drinking alot of milk. Although, she doesn't mind bothering Ruby while he's "Doing something important."
    Emerald: Talking to Crystal about capturing Pokemon. He notices that Crystal seems a bit distracted...
    Dia: So far, he's ordered seconds of everything on the menu, and he's still hungry. He even got a customer discount.
    Pearl: Eating while wondering why Dia got a discount instead of him. He seems upset.
    Platinum: She's eating as well, but also waiting for Red to finish eating so she can try to battle him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back