• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon that desperetly need evos

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Definatly a baby kangastan, The one in kangastan's pouch isn't really doing much

Ayselipera

I feel that almost any pokemon that does not evolve
    needs an evolution. There are only a few that I think
    don't need one.

Years
    Honestly the pokemon that don't have evolutions are unique and mostly don't need evolutions! But if I was to pick I'd say Pachirisu...

Snerd

Super Nerd
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    Pachirisu could do with like some giant squirrel evolution (it's a rubbish Pokémon as it is). Other ones I'd say are Tauros, Shuckle and Corsola. But then again, pretty much all of the one evolution Pokémon need a better version.

Ayselipera

I completely agree that Pachirisu needs an evolution.
    Its almost like a copy of pickachu, minun, and plusle.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    What? Pachirisu is evolving!

... ... ... ... Congratulations, your Pachirisu still sucks! (Cue the nifty evolution music)

Quite honestly I think they need to leave pokes like Pinsir, Heracross, Skarmory, and all of the other cool single stage evolutions alone! Seriously, it would ruin it not having some cool powerful stage 1's.

After seeing Piloswine's, Tangela's and Lickitung's evos.

Win. +5. Two thumbs up. Gamefreak needs to think of innovative new pokemon. They cant just keep evolving to crap in order to make a buck.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Jynx and Dunsparce, they arn't very good in battle and Jynx missed out with Magmar and Electabuzz with the Sinnoh evo's so. :/

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    pokemon that i think need evos:

lucario(maybe an evolution with a moon stone or whatever)
    lapras
    dunsparce
    skarmory
    baby form of eevee
    a ghost,dragon,flying,bug,etc. form of eevee
    baby form of scyther(seeing as magmar and electabuzz have baby forms and evos)
    different evo for dragonair
    another evo of burmy
    a male evolution of combee

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Jynx and Dunsparce, they arn't very good in battle and Jynx missed out with Magmar and Electabuzz with the Sinnoh evo's so. :/
    Oh God no! Electivire looks fine, but Magmortar, Rypherior. Lickylicky and Tangrowth are such eyes sores to look at!

There was no point in giving Licktung, Ryhdon, Magmar and Electebuzz evolutions. They evolved Pokemon that didn't need evolutions, Just so they could be stronger? Give me a break! They were fine as they were and What is the reason you need evolve Jynx and Dunsparce anyway?

That's like giving Raichu another Evolution, it serves no purpose! Pachirisu is fine having no evolved form, same goes for Minun, Plusle, Chatot and Farfetch'd and all those oter Pokemon with no evolutions, sure their in game stats suck, but if the evolve, do you honestly think they'll be any better than their previous forms? Gamefreak would probably just screw up their evolutions and make them fugly anyway =.=

A Baby form of Kangaskhan and Lapras sounds cute, but I wouldn't want them to pre evolve or evolve them, they don't need it.

Lucario has Riolu, it doesn't need to be evolved again. Same goes for Scyther and Scizor. Skarmory doesn't need an evolved form

AuraAshley

Years
    personally i dont see whats wrong with magmar and electabuzz's evos. i think they look ok i guess

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    I know this is a very superficial and shallow reason to dislike them, but as I stated above I think Magmortar, Rypherior, Lickylicky, Probobass, and Tangrowth look ugly as hell. Electivire looks cool, I don't mind it, but its the others I can't stand.

Years
    Not sure if stated, but I'd SURE AS HELL like to see a Skarmory evo.
    EDIT: I saw the post. But I'd STILL like to see one, even though they don't need one.

And maybe, just mabye, GIVE US A LEGENDARY THAT ACTUALLY HAS EVOLVED FORMS!

Years
    What? Pachirisu is evolving!

... ... ... ... Congratulations, your Pachirisu still sucks! (Cue the nifty evolution music)

Quite honestly I think they need to leave pokes like Pinsir, Heracross, Skarmory, and all of the other cool single stage evolutions alone! Seriously, it would ruin it not having some cool powerful stage 1's.

Win. +5. Two thumbs up. Gamefreak needs to think of innovative new pokemon. They cant just keep evolving to crap in order to make a buck.

Exactly. It seems as though the reason they made so many new evolutions in G4 is because they completely ran out of good ideas...and they were too lazy to make designs that actually look good. I think they ruined tons of the original Pokémon with this latest generation and I'd just as soon pretend those extra evolutions never existed.

AuraAshley

Years
    hmm a male evo for combee? i mean combee male is more common then combee female.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    A farfetch'd evolution at this point is... Far-fetched. Heh.

Perhaps Luvdisk could use an evolution but I cringe at the possibilities Gamefreak might come up with...

Pachirisu, I think... Well, I don't really care for the thing much, and I can't think of something Pachirisu could evolve into.

Pinsir needs SOMETHING to differ it from Heracross, seeing as it's practically a weaker version of the blue beetle.

I know this is a very superficial and shallow reason to dislike them, but as I stated above I think Magmortar, Rypherior, Lickylicky, Probobass, and Tangrowth look ugly as hell. Electivire looks cool, I don't mind it, but its the others I can't stand.
    True, Magmortar (though to tell you the truth, Magmar wasn't the prettiest thing around either), Probobass, Tangrowth and friends are the most hideous things around, but they were necessary (accept for rhyperior). What's not necessary is an evolution for Scarmory, or Heracross, seeing as they're already super powerful.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    Farfectch'd is the only one, I hope Lapras and Pinsir don't get any since I think they're best left alone.

Back