• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon trainers starting point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Name:Silver(Kyle)
    Height: 6'0"
    Eye Color:brown
    Hair color:black
    Skin Color: tan
    Clothes: loose and baggy
    Favorite types: fire,water, plant,fighting
    ~~~~~~
    Pokemon team
    ~~~~~~
    1: Machop(lv.64)
    2:Charmander(lv.7)
    3:Bulbasaur(lv.9)
    4:Shellder(lv.28)
    5:Growlite(lv.37)
    6:Hitmonchan(lv.100)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hitmonchan, I choose you! I said tossing the ball in the air and watching Hitmonchan jump out of it. Bud the two of us are going to go look for a guy with a new pokemon. we have to get that thing before someone else does

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • Silver Gardian, I don't know how may times I have to stress this to N00Bs but, Do not, I repeat, Do not double post. Or in this case triple post. If you forgot something edit your previous post. Thank you.

IC:I walked inside the gym. A maze sort of thing was set out. "Great. Not only do I have to battle Flannery, I have to find her too."

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Lez caught up panting, and also noticing he was out of shape. It had been a while since he ran or did some sort of exercise. "Fire?" Lex asked. "I guess I'll use Sharpeado!" he exclaimed, now at her side. "Do you think she'll be tough? what pokemon will you use?" Lex was always curious to know things.

Yami's Girl

Years
  • TreekFreak said:
    OCC:pynpfan you just triple posted.
    OOC:I must've pressed it more than once. I deleated them.

IC:I walked around trying to figure out where Flannery was. Most trainers there challenged me and Hydro won without a doubt. After about fifteen minutes of looking I came to find Flannery. "Flannery! I challenge you to a battle!" I waited for a reply. "Very well," She said. "Go Slugma!" I shook my head and relased Hydro. "You're going to lose." I said. A smirk crossed my face. "Hydro! Use Hydro Pump!"

Yami's Girl

Years
  • Slugma was hit but managed to keep going. It used Overheat. Big deal. I thought. I'll faint it this turn anyway. Hydro used Hydro Pump again and indeed it did faint. "Slugma return!" Flannery said. She let out another Slugma. This one used Overheat too. "Hydro! Surf!" I commanded. Again this Slugma was hit and hung on by a thread. This time it used Take Down and packed a big punch. Hydro hung on and Slugma fainted. "You're a heck of a trainer," Flannery said. "But it ends now!"

Chikorita576

Fire master Terra
    Years
  • Terra walked through the forest near Lavaridge then her umbreon caught up to her "don't tell me Shadow you were asking that trainers help weren't you?" she asked she stoped and sat down under a nearby tree seeing that Shadow was tired Shadows forehead glowed then they both passed out Terra woke up in an unknown space she smacked her head "you just had to tell me didn't you. you could have used your psychic powers" she said just then Shadow appeared "i am using my psychic powers" he said sarcasticly "you know what i mean" she said "yeah but.... never mind yes i asked his houndoom for they're help you can't do this alone" he said "yes i can Shadow besides i don't think any of them have even beaten the Elite Four" she said "well you could be wrong" he said she raised an eyebrow "i highly doubt it"

Yami's Girl

Years
  • "GO! Torcoal!" Flannery released her Torcoal. I raised an eyebrow. I heard that Torcoal was a formable opponent. Before I knew it, it used Overheat and attacked Hydro. He was knocked out. I gasped in surprise. "Good job." I said returning him. "Go Rage!" My Tyranitar, Rage, apeared. "Use Rage!" Rage got all angry and ferociously attcked Torcoal. It looked like a mix of Fury Swipes and Headbutt. After a minute Torcoal lay defeated. "You are a good trainer." Flannery said. "Here's you badge." I took my badge and returned Rage. "You too." I said walking off. At the entrance I saw Alana and Lex. "I told you I could do it." Flashing my badge to them. "Hope you guys got a water pokemon."

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Sam watched the battle with much entusuasm. She looks at the bage with a flicker of happyness. Oh, yes she already become a Master, yet she yerned for the want to feel like that again. She rests a hand on Flygon'sneck in a comforting way.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Alana explained a little about Flannery to Lex as she walked inside and sat down on a bench. "That last battle was quick and that trainers Pokemon were well trained. If my instincs tell me right I won't be battling until later because after this Flannery will need to heal her Pokemon. I hope it won't take long. After I battle I want to check out this town some more."

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Lez sat adjacent to Alanaon the wooden bench. She explained several things about Flannary as Lez listened. Lez was exited to battle. He sat impatiently with Alana tapping his feet in exitement. "Do you think you'll beat her?" Lez asked Alana.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Lez sat adjacent to Alana on the wooden bench. She explained several things about Flannary as Lez listened. Lez was exited to battle. He sat impatiently with Alana tapping his feet in exitement. "Do you think you'll beat her?" Lez asked Alana.

Alana

Years
  • "I'm fairly confedent." Alana replied. "I know she's a good trainer and I also know I'm a good trainer. It should be an interesting match. So is this your first gym battle Lez?" She asked curiously. He was so exited about this battle she figured it could easily be his first.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • "No, it is'nt my first, It's just that they tell me she is hot!" Lez said, not paying the least attention to Alana. He impatiently looked side to side trying to spott her. Lez was a bit ashamed to be acting in such manner. So, he calmed down and apoligized to Alana. "So, what pokemon do you have? "Lez said completely changing the Topic about what had happened.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Sam came here to get her beauty worked up, not watching trainers fight Flannery. She takes off her shirt to reveal a bikini top, and removes her pants to expose the bottoms. The, she jumps into the Hot Spings, ahhing at the warmth it spread throughout her body. Flygon joined her too.

Alana

Years
  • Alana thought what Lez said was funny but she hid her grin as he turned to her. "Well you know that people might have been refering to the fact that she's a fire trainer. Anyways my Pokemon are Chikorita, Pidgey, Stantler, Quilava, Ninetales, and Fearow. I have others but they're with Prof. Elm. What about you?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back