• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation- (PG-15)

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
  • "So what, are you like hard of hearing or something? I said get out."

Brooklyn had been sitting here for who knows how long, just glaring at this Pokémon. They seemed to be losing their patience with her as well, if the heavy annoyed sigh was anything to go by, and Brooklyn said nothing in response, she just glared harder and that elicited a low growl from the Pokémon "look cat, I'm serious, you're really starting to annoy me. Don't you have some friends or something to go bother?" At the word friends, Brooklyn's glare softened and she lowered her gaze, her ears drooping on her head "I got separated from my friends not too long ago; I have no clue where they are."

". . ."

"Well, it sucks to be you. Now get out."

Their response just caused Brooklyn to growl and return to her previous glaring "you are very rude, you know that?"

"And you're very annoying." He countered with a snarl "now for the last time, get out of my forest!" Brooklyn grit her teeth "'Get out of my forest.', 'Get out of my forest.' You sound like a broken record." She grumbled mockingly and that sent another snarl her way "Oh, that won't be the only thing that's broken, when I'm finished with you. . ." Brooklyn was about to give him another rude, response when she paused thoughtfully to think about her current situation "what am I doing, having petty arguments with what could be my ticket out of this place, he probably knows to terrain well enough to get me far and maybe to my friends."

Groaning inaudibly, Brooklyn sighed and took a deep breath before addressing the Pokémon "Hey look, I'm sorry. I'm just very emotional right now, I've been split up from my friends and I have no clue where I'm going and I just want to get out of this place and back to them." She paused and glanced to where she assumed the irate creature was still sitting "So, can't you just help me out a little bit?"

". . ."

"I promise, I won't say any smart comments anymore… as long as you don't get huffy with me either."

"Fine" he sighed and she had a feeling he was rolling his eyes "I'll lead you towards the border of this forest, from there; you're on your own."

"Thank you so much!"

"Well, what are you sitting there for, c'mon! I don't have all day." He grumbled and Brooklyn paused "umm, I kind of have a problem… I can't really see."

"So, you're blind?"

"Kinda. . . I mean, I can see but everything is really blurry and I can't make out much." She laughed awkwardly and the Pokémon sighed heavily "oh this is just great. Okay, look I'll walk in front of you and you just follow my tail."

"Umm, hello. I just said I can't see and you have a tail?"
    "Yes I have a tail and that's not exactly what I meant smart one."

Brooklyn scowled and bit her tongue to keep from making a comment, but she almost leapt back in surprise upon feeling some leafy appendage brush against face "what the heck was that?"

"My tail, just to make sure you'll still be following behind me, I'll brush your face with my tail, that way you'll know which direction you're going in. Understand now, or must I repeat it at a pace which you will understand?" Brooklyn growled low in her throat, but said nothing "good, now let's go, the quicker I get you out of here, the better off my life will be."

"Tch, whatever you say."

x-X-x

"How long until we get there?"

"If you ask me that question on more time, I promise you, that I will leave you where you stand."

Huffing loudly, Brooklyn closed her mouth. Jeeze, talk about easily irritable, she only asked him, like twice and that was only with like a five to ten minute break in between. Without her sight, it felt like it was taking forever for them to get from point A to point B, it felt so odd relying on someone else to lead her in the right direction, especially some random stranger who was hell bent on ripping her a new one because she refused to leave his domain. "Hey, what are you anyway?"

"A Pokémon obviously."

"No duh, I mean what kinda Pokémon I know that I'm a Meowth, but what are you?"

". . ."

"Well?"

". . ."

"I'm a Leafeon."

Leafeon? She had never heard of that Pokémon before "That must be one of the new ones. I only know the ones from Kanto and Johto and since there's an eon at the end, it must be apart of the Eevee line. Jeeze, what, do they give Eevee a new evolution every time they make new Pokémon?" Caught up in her musings, Brooklyn failed to notice the brush of Leafeon's tail against her face and wound up running right into him "Oops sorry!"

"Just c'mon" he scoffed "we're almost at the border."

"Finally" Brooklyn sighed in relief "It won't be long till I meet up with the guys again." She grinned while thinking about the others, they sooner she found those guys the better, their abrupt splitting up and her unexpected capture was ridiculous "and I still need to replace my glasses. Next time, I'm getting contacts."

"This is where I leave you."

"H-Hey wait a minute!" Brooklyn almost stumbled over her own four feet at Leafeon's abrupt words "leaving me? W-What am I supposed to do now?"

"Oh, I don't know, find your friends? You know, the Pokémon that actually care."

"But. . . but—"

"No buts, I completed my end of the deal, I lead you to the border, where you go from here is not my problem, see ya Meowth." Brooklyn heard a loud rustling of bushes from behind her and then there was nothing but silence "he. . . he really left." Shaking in anger, the girl turned cat felt her hackles rise and she grit her teeth "ooh that no good jerk! I outta claw his face off! He is so lucky I don't know what he looks like!" Thrusting out a paw, Brooklyn swiped at the dirt in front of her in a fit of rage, though unable to see, she felt the pebble getting caught in her paw briefly before it got sent flying sideways due to her swipe, though quiet for a few moments, she was slightly caught off guard by a sudden shout and several high pitched screams.

"Oh for crying out loud! Who did that— Hey! You, Meowth!"

Brooklyn blinked at the sound of this new voice, there was also a flutter of wings, so she was guessing she managed to accidentally hit a bird of some sort "over this way!" Looking around wildly, Brooklyn could only sport a confused face as she attempted to follow the sound of the voice, at least until the bird was nice enough to land before her and get land up in her face. "I almost had my lunch again and you ruined it!" A blob of brown and red fluttered into her line of vision and a pink beak sharply poked her in the nose "what's the big idea huh!"

"Err. I. . . I'm sorry! I didn't mean to."

"Of course you didn't" he scoffed loudly before grumbling "what am I supposed to eat now! First that stinking Munchlax flattened me, then that Pikachu and now you! Who else is going to ruin my day?" He ranted, feathers fluffing in anger, but Brooklyn was too preoccupied with his previous mentions to care about ruining his lunch now "hey wait! Did you say Pikachu? Did he have headphones around his neck?"

"Yeah, that guy was supposed to help me round up some lunch. Why?"

"So Chris was here and the one that fell on you was Barry! How long ago was this?"

"I don't see why I should tell you—"

"Look bird brain, I really don't have time for nonsense!" reaching out blindly in front of her, Brooklyn grabbed the angry bird by the neck and snarled "Can you just tell me where my friends are and I'll try to refrain from eating you!" It was an entirely empty threat on her part but the bird didn't need to know that, good thing Leafeon managed to anger her, because poker faces were never her strong point. In her claws, she felt the bird shiver "h-hey, chill out cat."

"I don't feel like chilling, just spill!"

"That's it, I am so going to Snowpoint City after this." He grumbled and Brooklyn just tightened her grip slightly, causing the bird to squawk painfully "you just missed them, not too long ago. They were headed in the direction of Floaroma Town, it's just up ahead from here, all you have to do is follow the scent."

"The scent…?" Brooklyn inhaled deeply before exhaling moments later "It smells. . . like Chinese food" she felt herself drooling at the thought. Not releasing the bird from her hold yet, Brooklyn turned her face towards him "Are you positive this is the direction they went?" She saw a portion of the blob move rapidly and assumed it was shaking its head and she smiled "thank you so much. Now, I've gotta get going, my friends are waiting. Thanks again bird thing!" Releasing the bird from her hold, Brooklyn quickly sped off in the direction of the smell, leaving an annoyed Spearow to grumble as it flew off into the sky, muttering about random Pokémon coming to ruin its lunch.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    As Beo explored Floraroma Town he couldn't help but feel weird looking out from behind a wooden shed at all the humans walking around.

"Ok this is just getting ridiculous" Beo shouted stomping his foot on the ground causing a loud rumblingto echo, as well as the ground to crack underneath him. "That probably wasn't smartest idea ether, sure i'l just draw attention to myself"

"Machop the humanoid fighting pokemon" a strange robotic voice sounded behind him. Beo slowly turned around to see a human boy wearing some athletic gear and holding a small electronic notebook pointed straight at him.

"Ah! I've finally found a Machop!" the boy shouted as he reached onto his belt and grabbed a pokeball off it.

"What in the world is that ball?!?!" Beo questioned as the boy cocked his arm back then chucked it straight for him. "Oh right... this kid must be a pokemon trainer... which means that ball is a pokeball?" Beo pondered this question to himself.

"Bonk!" the pokeball rang as it hit Beo straight in the head.

"OUCH!" Beo shouted as the ball broke up and a red beam of light engulfed Beo. "This can't be anywhere near good!!" He yelled as he was sucked inside the pokeball.

"Alright! Now I just gotta wait and see if I catch it!" The boy shouted happily as the ball began to roll back and forth.

Meanwhile inside the pokeball;

*Gasp* "Can't breath, don't like tiny enclosed spaces" Beo roared gasping for air struggling to break free. He began throwing his shoulders into the sides of the pokeball.

"Ah huh! I'll use ice punch" Beo said slapping himself in the face for not realizing it sooner. He raised his fist in the air, ice began crawling around the outside of it, he cocked it back and then thrust it straight threw the ceiling of the pokeball, and in another flash of red he was free standing outside once again.

"Aw you broke free! Guess i'll have to actually fight you, go Mudkip!" The boy ordered throwing another pokeball.

"Time for me to go!" Beo hollered racing off towards the center of the town. Running past the town square he tilted his head backwards only to see the mudkip and trainer gaining on him.

"Come back here Machop!" The boy shouted in frustration.

"Must... get... somewhere... safe" Beo said exhausted as he ran past a clock tower, and finally he was standing in front of a blue roof pokemon store he lodged himself behind a sign in the front of the store and began looking around for an exit.

"Hey guys want one?" An all to familiar voice rang across the town square. Beo's attention quickly turned to a different angle and for the first time in how long he wasn't exactly sure, he saw a friendly and familiar looking yellow rodent and a chubby somewhat teddy bearish thing.

"Hey Chr.." Beo shouted stepping out from behind the sign. Bad decision.

"There you are Machop, Mudkip mudslap! The boy shouted as Beo was pelted in the face and knocked flat on his butt by a stream of mud.

"Not again" Beo sighed.

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • "Excuse me. Could you tell me where this is? I'm kinda lost...."

Barry froze. He was certain there were three others, all of whom were in his line of sight. So what the hell was that fourth voice. Slowly he turned around, and his jaw dropped to the floor as he was met face to face with a head.

The Munchlax yelled and ran for the nearest bin, emptying its contents first before shutting himself in it, peeping out of the gap,

"It's a...a" he stuttered, "Look out guys! It's the haunted spirit of a severed girl's head!" He continued to wail melodramatically as he shut the lid of the trash can and sat inside, causing it to shake on the outside.

"And you're in a place called Floaroma Town, by the way!" he added, voice echoing inside the large metallic cylander.

[OOC: Barry - he's such an idiot :3]

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • Pokémon Transformation
    The fifth and sixth

"Excuse me. Could you tell me where this is? I'm kinda lost..."

Roland turned to the sound of a fifth voice, and glanced at the individual. Lacking a body, and its limbs for that matter, hovered a tiny purple wisp. She looked a little nervous at coming over to the group, although Roland's concentration was broken by a sudden outburst from the resident Munchlax. Leaping forward, Barry toppled over a dustbin, before throwing himself inside and slamming the lid shut, but then lifting it up slightly to peer at the newcomer.

Suttering, he began to mutter something. "It's a... a" he said, before a look of fear spread across what was visible of his face. "Look out guys! It's the haunted spirit of a severed girl's head!" he yelled, before pulling the lid of the bin back over the top, and then began shaking violently.

Roland only knew this as the sides of the bin shook in unison. Turning back to the "haunted spirit of a severed girl's head", Roland rose an eyebrow. She, assuming it was a she, didn't look dangerous. Slightly ghost-like admittedly, but not a threat to the group... probably.

"And you're in Floroma town, by the way!" echoed Barry from the inside of the can.

Roland turned to the yellow mouse, a little bemused by the situation. "Is he always like this?" he asked, before heading over to the bin, which still shook violently. Roland grinned to himself. "Hey, Barry!" he yelled, before pausing. "That is your name, right?" he continued, before stretching out his arms, and circling them round the bin.

As they met back in front of Roland, he clumsily wrapped them around each other. Gaining a foothold, he focused on lifting the object. After barely getting it to rise more than half a centimetre, he dropped it.

"Geez, maybe you should go one a diet or something?"Roland suggested, although in a joking matter.

The sound of slightly heavy footprints caused Roland to turn, and see a sixth creature approach the group. Galloping over to the others, he nodded to the new-newcomer. The creature was a humanoid shape, about the height of a young child, and had sliver/grey skin. Three beige ridges on its head were accompanied by scarlet red eyes.

As it arrived, it seemed to know the mouse well enough. "Hey Chr.." was all it managed to blurt out, as a funnel of mud was thrown into his face, knocking him backwards onto the floor.

"Hey, ugh... here, let me help 'ya" Roland offered, as the vines wrapped around the creatures shoulders and underarms, slowly lifting him up.

He wasn't nearly as heavy as Barry in the dustbin, but still heavy enough. A human approached, wearing basic athletic gear towards the group, accompanied by a blue Pokémon, roughly of the same height as Roland. Well, the fin which rested on its head seemed to reach the height of the bulb on Roland's back. Either way, it was a strange looking creature.

Roland simply gazed at the Water-type blankly. "Err... can we help you? I'll be fine to help, as long as you don't try and eat me..."

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • (OOC: Urg... Sucky Finals week is sucky... |P)

Turning just in time, Chris was able to see Beo get pounded by a wave of mud. Frantically, Chris searched for the attacker. His eyes soon fell on a small newt/salamander creature with a single blue fin on top of it's football shaped head. Behind it was a kid, dressed strangely similar to the first "trainer" that attacked them.

"I was wondering when something else would attack us... It's been over 20 minutes." Chris growled, sparks enveloping his body as he took a fighting stance. With the wolf-encounter still fresh in his mind, he was not running away from this battle.

The kid's eyes brightened as he eyed up the growing group of Pokémon. "Wow! Jackpot!" he shouted, eying their group. With a grin that rivaled the Cheshire Cat, he commanded the blue newt, "Alright Mudkip! Mud Slap on the Pikachu!"

The "Mudkip", however, did nothing but turn to its master, give it a quizzical look, and motion to the concrete road below.

"Ah... Right." The kid blushed. "You need dirt to... Do… that. Well then, use Tackle instead!"

Not even the trainer guessed the Mudkip would charge at Chris with the speed it did. Before Chris could even react, the Mudkip slammed into his chest, sending him flying back. He slammed into a trashcan next to Beo, causing it to wobble back and forth as he slid down the aluminum. With a growl, Chris bounced back onto all fours, letting loose a bolt of electricity which shortly enveloped the Mudkip.

The Mudkip shuddered as the lightning attack dissipated, causing a smirk to form on Chris's face. This was short lived, however, as the Mudkip, without the command of his trainer, fired a burst of water at Chris. Stunned, Chris did the first thing that came to his mind, to jump. He leaped over the blast of water, barely dodging the attack.

However, still in mid-air, Chris was all but helpless as the deranged newt fired a second blast of water in his direction. Chris was flinged back towards the trashcan, this time, falling straight into the top of the bin.

"Dammit!" Chris swore, scrambling back out of the can. <At least it was empty.> He groaned as landed on all fours across from his opponent.

He was about to fire another bolt of electricity, when a high pitched noise suddenly filled Chris's ears, immediately causing them to flatten back. The noise was unlike anything he had ever hear. It sent chills up his spine; it was one thousand times worse than a thousand nails scraping on a thousand chalkboards. He shut his eyes tight as the noise continued to both escalate in pitch and loudness. He fell onto all fours, arms wobbling as the noise began to throw off all of his senses. The world around him felt like it was spinning. Wincing, struggling, and clenching his teeth; he managed to open one eye, only to see his opponent, the Mudkip, in a similar situation. The blare again escalated, causing Chris to again shut his eyes. He fell onto his stomach, onto the cold street below, only moments before the noise disappeared, and his consciousness faded into darkness.

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
  • Barry could hear some commotion outside. He wouldn't have been too surprised if everyone was going berserk over the floating ghost head. Suddenly, something hit the bin he was hiding inside, causing it, and ulitmately, Barry, to shake back and forth,

"What in the hell was that?"

After a few jumps, Barry managed to grap on to the edge of the metal bin and poke his head out through the lid. He was just in time to see Chris fall into the can next to him,

"See, Chris has got the right idea!" he said to the others. However, as the Pikachu jumped out and onto the ground, he seemed to be in pain. No, make that agony. He was rolling on the floor, teeth clenched and desperately clutching his head.

Barry took a sniff.

"Chris, that dosen't happen to be stomach discomfort does it?" he asked, "Because if that was you," he took another smell of the air again, "it sure as hell was awful."

Then again, Barry had been sitting in a bin just now. But something was off. The smell, it was getting worse. It was like rotten egg, the smell of a recently used bathroom, stale fish... except all rolled into one.

"Oh god..." Barry moaned, grabbing his nose. His face went white. He had no nose! As he desperately fumbled to block his nostrils, the bin he was inside toppled over, causing the Munchlax to roll out, tears welling in his eyes at the utterly appauling stench,

"I take it back Chris! No living thing would dare insult the atmosphere like that!" He chocked as he rolled on the floor, covering his nostrils with both of his hands now. He fought with all his might to resist the temptation of throwing up - if he did he'd have to open his mouth. He couldn't expose his breathing passages to that abysmal smell!

Finally, with what seemed like a punch in the head, a wave of the putred sensation traveled up Barry's nose and into his head, causing him to reel over, and his mind switch off in self defense.

[OOC: Naturally, I chose to go for the bad smell :3]

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "Hey, ugh... here, let me help 'ya" Beo heard an unfamiliar voice in front of him as he was slowly picked up and set down next to a few trash cans.

"Ahh thanks whoever that was?" Beo said beginning to wipe the mud from his face just in time to watch Chris get slammed into one of the trash cans next to him.

"Dammit!" Beo heard Chris mutter as hopped out quickly. Chris looked like he was ready to strike again however suddenly he fell onto all fours and then passed out, Beo jumped up hoping to defend himself from the Mudkip until he noticed it was in the same position. The trainer looked on stunned.

"What in the world?!? Beo frantically asked looking around.

"I take it back Chris! No living thing would dare insult the atmosphere that way!" He said before passing flat out as well. What was going on he began to wonder to himself when suddenly everything around him began to grow really bright. Buildings were dissipating as the light grew brighter then the sun, the only thing he could do was close his eyes but even that didn't help it was way to bright. And suddenly he felt it, a pain much more intense then that of his rib injury.

"Ahhh, must get out of here...." Beo roared not even sure if and where he was actually moving but the pain and light was to much and sure enough everything grew dark and with a last gasp of air he fell to the grass.

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • At the sound of her voice, two of the Pokémon turned around. The Bulbasaur looked perfectly normal, if somewhat bemused by the entire situation. The mini Snorlax, on the other hand, stared at her with eyes wide and mouth agape before tearing off toward the nearest garbage bin. Flinging its contents helter-skelter across the area -- that's really not a very efficient way to hide, Jule thought -- the creature quickly hopped in and slammed the lid on top, peering cautiously out of the bin. "It's a… a… Look out, guys! It's the haunted spirit of a severed girl's head!" …Really? Jule watched with a slightly incredulous expression as the mini Snorlax continued wailing loudly, causing her to cringe slightly. Couldn't he save it for the stage? "And you're in a place called Floaroma Town, by the way!" he added, voice reverberating off the walls of his not-so-subtle hiding place.

Okay, he's definitely an idiot. She was some kind of spirit-ish thing now; she had to give him that. But still, talk about overreactions. "Uh… thanks…" she said aloud. "Sorry to scare you like that." Floaroma Town… it didn't sound familiar, which meant she was probably in one of the new regions. That was unfortunate. In other words, she knew even less than she'd thought, all though by the looks of the mini Snorlax, she knew more than some people, er, Pokémon. And had more common sense, for that matter. The Bulbasaur, at least, seemed to fit in the saner category as well, since she caught the question, "Is he always like this?" before the Pokémon trotted over to try and help Barry the mini Snorlax.

Before Jule even had a moment to set her thoughts straight, a stream of thick brown substance slammed something into the ground. The something, she realized after a moment, was a mud-covered Machop. The mud had come from an aptly named Mudkip, and a preteen boy stood behind it. "Wow! Jackpot!" Instantly, the Pikachu began to charge a bolt of electricity as the Bulbasaur helped the Machop to his feet. Can this possibly get any weirder?

As if in answer to her rhetorical question, her sun-induced headache took a turn for the worse. Was it her imagination, or was the light getting brighter? Jule closed her eyes, willing the lightheadedness to go away. She opened her eyes again in order to find her alleyway and retreat back into the shadows, only to find that it wasn't her imagination at all. "Ah, what the…?" What, was someone shining a super bright flashlight into her face? Jule recoiled instinctively, trying to shy away from the light that bored right through her being. The headache intensified into a migraine. She couldn't move. Her head was spinning. Letting out a low moan, she sank helplessly into nothingness once more.

Last edited:

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • Grifspark can't access for some reason the PC so he asked me to inform you about that , he'll try to get back as soon as possible

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • [FONT=Cambria, serif](This is an awful lot shorter than I thought it would have been, but it's just to show I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Cambria, serif]Pokémon Transformation[/FONT]
    [FONT=Cambria, serif]Breakdown[/FONT]​

"[FONT=Cambria, serif]I was wondering when something else would attack us... it's been over twenty minutes." growled Chris, the yellow mouse, as he took to a fighting stance. Sparks began to envelop the small rodent's body, a sure sign he wasn't backing down.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Cambria, serif]The boy grinned like a maniac, as he glanced over at the group of Pokémon. "Wow! Jackpot!" he yelled, before getting ready to order his creature. "Alright Mudkip! Mudslap on Pikachu!" yelled the boy, his voice filled with enthusiasm.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Cambria, serif]The 'Mudkip' as the boy referred to it as did nothing but look at its trainer with a quizzical look, before motioning to the floor.[/FONT]
    "[FONT=Cambria, serif]Ah... right." the kid muttered, sounding slightly embarrassed. "You need dirt to... do... that. Well then, use Tackle instead!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Cambria, serif]The creature began to charge at its full speed, which was surprising quick for such a short creature. No-one could react in time, so it slammed into Chris, launching him near to the dustbin which Barry was hiding in. Roland glanced at the Mudkip, who was soon enveloped in a stream of electricity. 'Serves him right' thought Roland, as he took a few steps backwards. He didn't want anything to do with this fight, as he would almost certainly lose. Turning back round to Chris, it seemed almost as if the sun had brightened ever so slightly. Roland knew it was sunny today, but this was slightly unnatural. A spiral of water flew past Roland's head, which was left with a painful ringing sensation. Wait, this light, it was getting brighter![/FONT]
    [FONT=Cambria, serif]Roland began to flail his 'arms' around, trying to find something to hold onto. "Somebody turn the sun off!" he yelled.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Cambria, serif]He slammed his eyes shut, but the light almost became brighter. And that ringing, was someone playing the drums next to him? It was growing brighter, and louder, to an almost unbearable level. Plugging his ears with his vines, Roland found no peace in his actions, as if anything it made the noise louder. He fell to the ground, covering his eyes with his real arms, although they were more-or-less front legs now. This was giving him one hell of a headache, and nothing he did would stop it. The light soon completely blinded him, and a fain sense of nausea followed. He felt as if he was going to vomit.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Cambria, serif]Maybe being eaten wouldn't have been as bad as this...[/FONT]​

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Chris awoke just in time to feel himself smash into the side of a cage, and fell to the floor just as a grunt slammed the door shut. Weakly, Chris struggled to lift himself up as similar scenarios unfolded around the dimly lit room. A cage to the right of him even received a kick, sending it clamoring onto the floor.

"Idiots! Careful!" A voice hissed from the darkness. "They are property of the boss!" The two grunts twinged as the voice echoed down the hall. "Now leave!" The two grunts made like a tree and got the hell out of there, just as another human sauntered into the room. The man toured the room taking his time peering into each cage before finally reaching Chris'. The Pikachu weakly looked up, baring his teeth as a few sparks coursed across his body.

The man watched his struggle, a slight grin forming on his face. "Interesting…"
    Chris's eyes never left the man as he took his place in the center of the room, adjusting the glasses that rest on his crooked nose before continuing.

"My apologies, it's so hard to find decent pawns these days." The man grins, revealing his unnaturally shiny teeth. "Excuse me, where are my manners.... Bonjoir, Hola, Hello, Ohayou gozaimasu, Shalom, Marhabah, Hej, Goedendag, Jamb Ni hao, Guten Tag, Bon Giorno, or however you used to say it in your old world. " With a slight snicker, he continues on. "It's a shame, really. How none of you even know your full predicament or even what it entails… and to be quite honest, better specimens exist here in Sinnoh. But all of those Pokemon, they all miss one important aspect…" The man again reaches up and readjusted his glasses. "Ah… I don't even know why I bother. You will all forget this anyways once you reach Veilstone. That is, if those simpletons do a half-decent job 'training' you. Those damn pawns, all of this would've been a lot simpler without the crash. It's much harder to train your type after they've had time to develop. And to top it off, they expect me, a man of science, to collect you and ship you off! … I would much rather have a few new test subjects."

Chris's eyes widened exponentially.

"Don't give me that look. I'm a scientist, not a savage… not to say the two don't have some similar qualities…" He trailed off, pacing meticulously back and forth. "While I would rather have you released back in the wild for observation, or better yet, keep you here for my own experiments… The boss has another (and in my opinion less entertaining) plan for all of you. So instead, I will just bid you farewell and let the clowns in Veilstone train you." With that, the doctor turned and walked down the hall he came, disappearing into darkness as quickly as he entered the light.

"Stay quiet like good little Pokemon and sleep. It'll make it all the much easier tomorrow."

<Train? What the hell does that mean?!> Chris felt his heart sink as various scenarios passed through his mind. Fear, just like when the wolf attacked, seized his mind. There was no way out. He was trapped like a rat- er- mouse.
    The Pikachu clenched his teeth together and closed his eyes. Being afraid wouldn't help him at all. Re-opening his eyes, he took a look at the metal cage that surrounded him. Shocking it wouldn't work at all, and he had no hope of opening the barred door without a key.

Looking around for another option, the knocked over cage caught his eye, and soon after a grin formed on his face. Maybe if he knocked the cage off of the table, it would dent the bars enough so he could squeeze through. Walking over to the opposite side of the cage, Chris got down on all fours, talking a deep breath before sprinting towards the other side and ramming into it with his shoulder, wincing as he hit. Once, nothing. Taking another deep breath, Chris again, rammed back into the side. Twice, the cage moves an inch. A sense of accomplishment filling though him, Chris let out a slight grin as he again rushed the barred wall. This time, however, a sense of power flowed through him. Electricity coursed through his veins and flowed around his body. Chris slammed into the side, sending sparks flying everywhere, and crashing through the bars. Although his mind was half shouting 'freedom' and half wondering how he was able to do that, his body was worrying about hitting the ground below. After a few moments of freefall and scrambling, Chris belly-flopped onto the hard concrete floor below. Groaning, he mumbled a few words.

"I think… I'm just gunna lay here until I die."

Zeph.

Years
  • Barry slowly became concsious as he lay on his new cage floor,

"Christ..." he moaned, "how many more boxes am I gonna get thrown in?"

Sitting up, he was relieved to see his fellow human-mon in similar cages: he wasn't on his own. As he scanned the row of cages, his eyes met two sets of legs. Following these legs would lead to, naturally, two torsos - each one wearing the same weird gray and black uniform with the golden 'G' on it. As they walked past Barry's cage, one stopped and harshly booted the metal structure, causing Barry and his cage to thump uncomfortably and teeter off the edge of the apparent table they were on.

Barry's eyes met the accuser's face as he scrambled for the edge of the cage. He had a burn mark on it. Barry gulped as he realised it was the same grunt he Falcon Punched earlier (well, it felt like it was earlier. It might have been last week for all he knew...)

"Come on!" Barry shouted, "It's not my fault that you just freakin' suck!"

"Idiots! Careful!" A voice hissed from the darkness. "They are property of the boss!" The two grunts twinged as the voice echoed down the hall. "Now leave!"

As the grunts did as they were strictly told, the apparent boss man took a seat in front of the caged poke-people.

"My apologies, it's so hard to find decent pawns these days." The man grinned, revealing his unnaturally shiny teeth. "Excuse me, where are my manners.... Bonjoir, Hola, Hello, Ohayou gozaimasu, Shalom, Marhabah, Hej, Goedendag, Jamb Ni hao, Guten Tag, Bon Giorno, or however you used to say it in your old world."

"Awright..." Barry whispered as if to inform this man of his greeting style.

With a slight snicker, the man continued, "It's a shame, really. How none of you even know your full predicament or even what it entails… and to be quite honest, better specimens exist here in Sinnoh. But all of those Pokemon, they all miss one important aspect…" The man again reaches up and readjusted his glasses. "Ah… I don't even know why I bother. You will all forget this anyways once you reach Veilstone. That is, if those simpletons do a half-decent job 'training' you. Those damn pawns, all of this would've been a lot simpler without the crash. It's much harder to train your type after they've had time to develop. And to top it off, they expect me, a man of science, to collect you and ship you off! … I would much rather have a few new test subjects."

The information was too much too soon for Barry. His head was just filled with questions. Shipped where? Trained? He heard that Veilstone word again...

"Don't give me that look. I'm a scientist, not a savage…"the man continued, adressing the cage next to Barry's, "not to say the two don't have some similar qualities…" He trailed off, pacing meticulously back and forth. "While I would rather have you released back in the wild for observation, or better yet, keep you here for my own experiments… The boss has another - and in my opinion less entertaining - plan for all of you. So instead, I will just bid you farewell and let the clowns in Veilstone train you."

'So...' Barry thought, 'Veilstone's some kind of circus! Of course...'

With that, the doctor left the caged poke-humans,

"Stay quiet like good little Pokemon and sleep. It'll make it all the much easier tomorrow."

"Like hell!" Barry said, "Okay who's for escaping?"

Chris began ramming his cage in an effort to get free,

"Uhh... Chris - let's not go at it like bees to a window. We're intelligent specimens after a-"

Before the Munchlax could finish, Chris's cage fell to the floor as sparks flew and the mouse himself hit the floor.

"I think… I'm just gunna lay here until I die."

"Awesome!" Barry exclaimed, "These cages can't be so tough after all!" He tunred to face the side of the cage sitting slightly over the edge. Looking down at his fist, he concentrated, before it suddenly went up in flames. Barry grinned - this was the one. He raised his fist and redied it for a blow.

"Falconn!"

He threw his arm forward,

"PAAWNCH!!"

With a clang, the firey fist struck the bars, causing Barry to shudder: and nothing to happen.

The flames dispearced from Barry's fist as he sank to his knees,

"...Owwww..." he feebly whined.

Clutching his fist, he sat back against the same set of bars he assaulted. The weight of the big-eater pokemon began to tip the cage, until it too fell to the ground - the now hot metal breaking slightly easier as it struck the floor. Barry righted himself and lifted the cage off him,

"Hell YEAH!" he cried, "Not even steel can withstand my mighty blows!" He looked up at the table, "You guys need help?"

[OOC: I effin' love Fire Punch :3]

Last edited:

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • "Uhh… oww…"

Jule cringed unhappily. She was sick of headaches, and possibly even more sick of this heavy, drifting feeling, and she was not looking forward to opening her eyes if that would only induce another headache. In doing so, however, she discovered to her pleasure that this room was not brightly lit at all, and opening her eyes did help dispel the grogginess. Or maybe that was just her imagination.

Whatever the case, the pleasure didn't last long. To her dismay, Jule realized that she had just been tossed in a cage again. As she glanced upward, she found herself looking at the person who must have just thrown her in the cage. He smirked. She grimaced. She'd thought Team Magma had bad fashion sense, though she had to admit she was hardly someone to be talking about that. He had a golden "G" on his uniform, too. Just like the paper that came with the box… Generic team grunt, maybe? It was her best guess, but who knew.

A nearby cage clattered onto its side. "Idiots! Careful! They are property of the boss! Now leave!" Jule frowned with distaste. Last time she'd checked, owning another human being had been illegal. Oh, wait, that was right. She wasn't a human being any more. That did change things, now didn't it? The owner of the voice, a young man, albeit older than Jule by ten years or so, came to a stop next to her cage. After a brief, wordless examination, he went on to the next cage in the row. Jule surveyed him and the room through suspicious eyes. Blue-haired generic grunt had apparently left as ordered.

The scientist, for that was what he looked like, had finished his leisurely stroll around the room and now stood in its center. "My apologies, it's so hard to find decent pawns these days. Excuse me, where are my manners…" Jule soon recognized the following list as a greeting in several languages she could identify, and some she didn't. What was the point in that if he was just going to go on in English? "It's a shame, really. How none of you even know your full predicament or even what it entails… and to be quite honest, better specimens exist here in Sinnoh." Same to you, jerk. "But all of those Pokémon, they all miss one important aspect…" One glasses adjustment later, he went on. "Ah… I don't even know why I bother. You will all forget this anyways once you reach Veilstone. That is, if those simpletons do a half-decent job of 'training' you."

Veilstone, she'd heard that somewhere before. And Sinnoh, too. Wasn't that the new Pokémon region? She would be right about the one thing (well, one of the things) she'd wanted to be wrong about. And that "training" sounded way too much like brainwashing for her comfort. "All of this would've been a lot simpler without the crash. It's much harder to train your type after they've had time to develop. And to top it off, they expect me, a man of science to collect you and ship you off! …I would much rather have a few new test subjects."

Jule raised her eyebrows, or maybe it was just her forehead. She hadn't looked closely enough at her reflection back in the forest to know.

"Don't give me that look. I'm a scientist, not a savage… not to say the two don't have some similar qualities…" The self-proclaimed man of science began pacing. Jule followed his trail with her eyes. She couldn't say she wanted to pay much attention to this jerk, but, well, he might have some useful information. In fact, she already had some, from what she could tell. "While I would rather have you released back in the wild for observation, or better yet, keep you here for my own experiments… the boss has another, and in my opinion less entertaining, plan for all of you. So instead, I will just bid you farewell and let the clowns in Veilstone train you." He turned toward the exit. "Stay quiet like good little Pokémon and sleep. It'll make it all the much easier tomorrow."

There goes a prime of example of a guy who needs a life, Jule thought as the man vanished into the darkness. He talks to Pokémon, and not like some kid Trainer would either. She could hardly call him odd, though, since she felt weird herself. She was on edge. Somehow, she knew that someone around her was afraid, and not only that, but the emotion was being drawn toward her. The feeling itself was absurd, but, that was the only way she could explain it. It had a strange effect on her. Almost like it was… strengthening her? The idea made her feel sick.

"Okay, who's for escaping?" a voice called, intruding on her thoughts, which she was glad enough to push away. Hm, that did sound like a good plan. Several thuds later, the Pikachu she'd seen earlier dropped onto the floor, followed by the mini Snorlax, who pried his cage off of himself after hitting the ground. Jule glanced at the bars before her. Could she get out of this the same way she had before? But that had been an accident…

No point in sitting around here, Jule decided. She closed her eyes and tried once, but to no avail. Hm. Seems I'm… conditionally solid? How do I make myself un-solid, then? As if in answer to her inner question, she discovered something she could only think of as a misty sort of energy that seemed to be on tap inside her. Ghost-Pokémon-ness, maybe? Concentrating on that feeling and spreading it around her body, Jule knew she was successful before she opened her eyes to discover that she was hovering outside of the cage. How dumb can you get? A Ghost type in a cage? Really? Lack of common sense plus ridiculous outfits just screamed "evil team" to anyone who'd ever touched a Pokémon game.

Making up her mind that mentally abusing her captors would get her nowhere in a hurry, Jule made her way over toward the Pikachu and mini Snorlax, and so help her, she was not going to freak anyone out this time. She hoped. "Hey, uh, sorry for scaring you earlier. My name's Jule. Maybe we could all work together to get outta here?"

Last edited:

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • Hy , i just wanted to inform you that Grifspark has some problems with accessing the PC (again ) so he asked me to tell you about this. He'll get back as soon as he can.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • OOC: I'm gonna start from the about the middle of the day from when he got the box, is that alright?

IC:
    Stan looked at the test he had gotten in math today,"Another perfect score, just like always" he said in a bored voice, he knew it would be perfect just like every test of every day of the past seven years and he had long ago stopped paying attention in class, which annoyed the teacher to no end.

He shoved the test back in his backpack and took out his engineering notes, trying his best to memorize the various simple machines and how to calculate their mechanical advantage. "twenty seven inches from there to there, over eight from here to here gets me a MA of" a slight pause in his muttering as he though for a second "three point three-seven-five" he muttered to himself. He heard the mail truck and took note to finish it after he'd finished a problem for levers, pulleys, wedges, and every other of the six simple machines.

Less then ten minutes later he was looking through all the mail, containing two credit card bills, a college letter, a small package, and his Science magazine. He took them back up to the apartment and set the credit card bills on the counter, trashed the college letter, set the magazine on the bed in his room and opened the package.

In the package was a small black box and a letter, "life bland...new device...free... no strings" BS he thought to that last part, the last "no strings" add he had heard ended up with some kid in his class needing a new laptop, but he continued reading,"instructions sheet". Almost on cue a sheet of paper fell from behind the letter, Stan let it drift to the floor before trying to pick it up. The letter basically said to open the box, not much else. Stan looked at the box that apparently the letter had referred to as a G.T.P. Nothing more than a little box he thought, but they have pens that can fire lethal bullets and poisons so deadly the air only has to be saturated to one in four million particles for it to kill you. "I'm paranoid" he thought vaguely as he pulled up the lid on the box.

When he woke up he was on a cold flat surface, "The kitchen floor" he thought in the background as he tried to remember what the hell he was doing their. He didn't open his eyes, he had a massive headache and the lights in the kitchen never helped. "box" floated through his mind and then it all clicked "I opened the box and passed out" he muttered quietly to himself before opening his eyes, and he realized that he was not on the kitchen floor, it was a cage. "Guess I wasn't paranoid enough" he said to himself, he sat up and looked around before seeing a what appeared to be a ghost, a yellow mouse, and what he assumed to be a muppet. He stared for a second before looking at himself before three things occurred to him, he remembered all three as being characters from a video game he used to play, that he himself had turned into a creature from the same video game, and that he indeed should have been much more paranoid about that little box.

He wondered what the next step he should take is, they all seemed to be talking to each other and he didn't feel like just jumping in. He then realized he didn't care too much about offending them. "Hey!" He called to the three "could you maybe tell me where I am? Or maybe why i'm in a cage? Possibly just confirm that I haven't gone completely insane? either of the three would be appreciated." he said after gaining their attention.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "Awesome! These cages can't be so tough after all!" Barry exclaimed, quickly freeing himself from his confinements and jumping down onto the floor.

"Hell YEAH!" he cried, "Not even steel can withstand my mighty blows!" He looked up at the table, "You guys need help?"

"Yeah. I do. How do you know if you've got internal bleeding?" Groaned Chris, still lying on the floor in the exact same position.

""Hey, uh, sorry for scaring you earlier. My name's Jule. Maybe we could all work together to get outta here?"

Lifting himself onto all fours, Chris gave his body a very dog-like shake before looking up at the voice. Above the Pikachu was a bluish head attached to a bluish "dress", floating in mid-air much like a brick doesn't.

"Oh. So you're like that Spiro guy or Abel." Getting up onto two legs, Chris looked at the ghost in front of him, surprising himself on how well he was taking seeing a disembodied, slightly transparent, indigo head floating in front of him. Allocating this to a mix of shock, slowly sinking into the deep end of the pool of sanity, and the blunt trauma he received from the fall, the Poke-human surveyed the newcomer.

Instinctively, he lifted his nose into the air and inhaled through his nose. The ghost didn't have a scent; strange, although it made sense to Chris… oddly enough. Why would a ghost have a scent anyway?

"Well, I'm Chris." The Pikachu nodded, very soon after remembering the current situation. "But yeah, we'll talk later. Right now, let's get the hell out of –".

"Hey!" Chris looked up to see some sort of two tailed weasel, interrupting him from inside a cage made for a creature of a smaller stature. Another poke-human. Probably. "Could you maybe tell me where I am? Or maybe why I'm in a cage? Possibly just confirm that I haven't gone completely insane? Either of the three would be appreciated."

"Yeah, sorry, don't know any of those." Chris shouted back. "AndI recommend finding those out. (Especially the insanity part)" Chris paused for brief moment. "But if you want to help us escape-."

"Essssscape?"

Chris spun around to find the source of the cliché lisp, (predictably) only to see a serpentine face glaring back at him, inches away from his face. A forked tongue skirred in and out of its mouth as a grin fell over its purple scaled face.

The Pikachu felt all the color from his face drain as the serpent slowly opened its mouth, revealing two dagger-like fangs. Suddenly, the snake snapped at him, Chris barely dodging by ducking, only to have the snake's tail hit him in the muzzle, sending him to the floor. Quickly, he jumped back onto four legs, sparks beginning to flow over his body and crackle through his fur.

"Ssssorry." The snake smirked as another serpent slithered up next to it. "But massster sssayss not to let you ssssslip away."

(OOC: Mind you, there's also an Arbok somewhere around the cages, if anyone wants to bring it in. And again, sorry about the cliché sssssssssssnake ssssssssssounds x3)

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
  • "Hey, uh, sorry for scaring you earlier. My name's Jule. Maybe we could all work together to get outta here?"

Barry turned and flinched as he saw the chost head again, however refrained from yelping,

"Oh yea," he said, foolishly bringing his arm up to the back of his head, "sorry about that. I'm just scared easily I suppose. I'm Barry."

"But yeah, we'll talk later. Right now, let's get the hell out of –". Chris began, before a new voice spoke up,

"Hey! Could you maybe tell me where I am? Or maybe why I'm in a cage? Possibly just confirm that I haven't gone completely insane? Either of the three would be appreciated."

It was an orange otter by the looks of it. It had a yellow ring around its neck and two tails.

"Yeah, sorry, don't know any of those." Chris shouted back. "But I recommend finding those out. But if you want to help us escape-."

"Essssscape?"

"Oh my holy Jesus..." Barry said as he felt his skin go white. The snake like voice creeped him out, and the worst part was he couldn't actually see the speaker. Quickly looking around, he found a giant, purple cobra pokemon, glaring at the three escapees. It suddenly lunged, just missing Chris with its sharp fangs and instead catching him with its tail. The Pikachu looked ready to fight as another cobra appeared,

"Ssssorry. But massster sssayss not to let you ssssslip away."

Barry was frozen stiff.

"Arbok!" he said, clicking his fingers, "Jessie had one. I remember no- oh sh*t!"

The second Arbok suddenly began slithering up to the Munchlax, building up speed and slowly baring its fangs. Barry began walking backwards in the opposite direction, eventually running as the snake sped up.

"Help help HEELLP!" he wailed as he ran in circles with the cobra chasing him. He caught a glimpse of his cage on the floor and immideately ran for it. With a dive through the air, he landed next to the metal cage and quickly slid under it, protecting himself with the remaining five sides - bars still unharmed.

The Arbok frantically snapped at the cage, biting it or lashing at it with it's head. Barry backed ito the cage as much as he could as he saw the fangs of the snake grab the bars - he could have almost cut himself just by looking at them, they were so sharp.

"I'll just," Barry nervously spoke as Arbok kept on ramming his cage, "watch from in here! Heh..."

[OOC: He won't stay in there the whole time ;)]

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Stan looked on as the yellow mouse introduced itself as Chris "But I recommend finding those out.". Stan imagined he had heard something about making sure of the insanity part but he might have imagined it. "Well, I'm Chris." it finished, and then he suggested escape.

"But if you want to help us escape-." before being cut off by a giant purple snake. Soon after the first one appeared, a second, larger one appeared that went after the muppet, who ran away and hid under a cage.

Stan didn't want to trap himself in a cage like the muppet had, he started bashing against the sides of the cage and was extremely surprised when the whole thing fell apart on his second attempt to break it.

Stan's anger was slowly growing, an anger brought upon by his the deaths of most of his family, and his now being kidnapped and a two tailed weasel. He wanted to hurt someone, and luckily their were two giant purple goddamn snakes that would serve that purpose just fine.

He launched himself at the smaller one that had first interrupted Chris, putting as much anger and fury as he could into the attack.

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
  • After opening that strange box, Ken awoke in a grey room with bright lights, on his back, staring at the ceiling. And, as far as he could tell, the top of a barred cage. Blinking to get the sleep out of him, Ken slowly stood up, aching all over. Outside the cage, he saw, surprisingly enough, real pokemon. There was a Munchlax, a Pikachu, a Misdreavus, and another pokemon which he could recall from the 4th Gen. It was a pokemon that looked like a two-tailed orange weasel, which, if he remembered correctly, was called a Buizel. All of them were fighting some Ekans. But Ken could have sworn that the pokemon were shorter in the game. He decided to ignore that fact, and try to break out. He was about to bang on the cage door, but then he stopped about an inch short of hitting it. It was because he saw his arm.

It wasn't his own.

He had sort of a blue three-fingered paw, vaguely remembering a 4th Gen pokemon having this, but unable to remember it's name. He was about to scream "HOLY ****" at the top of his lungs, but then calmed down just a bit so he could think straight. He gripped his head, and thought about the situation.
    Ok, Ken thought, a very distressed tone in his head, I am now a pokemon. Think. What can I do now that I couldn't do before? Use moves! Of course! I can attack the cage and get out and maybe help fight those Ekans. Wait, how do I use a move? Crap. This isn't going to be so easy. Hell, I don't even know what moves I have. WHERE THE HELL IS A STATUS SCREEN WHEN YOU FRIGGIN NEED ONE?!? Ok. Stay calm. You can ask those other guys. Maybe they're in a similar situation.

So, Ken yelled to them. "Hey! You guys! I need help! Once you're done kicking those snakes' ***es, can you help me out of here? I'm not quite accustomed to being a pokemon yet."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Stan hit the Ekans directly, it curled around itself in pain for a moment, then it gave Stan a very evil look, "You ssssshall die a ssssslow death!" it hissed. It lunged and Stan through himself backwards, it lunged again, and again, each time pushing Stan a little further back, "HELP ME DAMNIT!!" he yelled, "OR WILL YOU RUN LIKE THE MUPPET!!!" he yelled, he was seriously not in the mood for any of this. The Arbok had joined in and it was all Stan could do not to get hit.

Stan's frustration amounted to something surprising, the next time he opened his mouth, visible sound-waves erupted, and the Ekans and Arbok both reacted by cringing in pain. Stan had a moment before they could attack again. Stan was very frustrated, he wanted to kill the Ekans and Arbok, seeing them as the most responsible for being captured, and then he wanted to kill everyone else in his sight for not helping him yet.

Stan heard a voice, "Hey! You guys! I need help! Once you're done kicking those snakes' ***es, can you help me out of here? I'm not quite accustomed to being a pokemon yet.". Stan thought on this for moment, the Arbok had regained its composure and was getting ready for another assault, "Just hit it, its not that strong!!" Stan yelled, before going into another round of dodge the snake.

Back