• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
Years
  • "Just a gut feeling, Paige... just a gut feeling. Love is something you can't always readily explain, you may not know..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Oh, that's what everyone wants you to think, Latias-- Paige. But I can see you're truly something much more than you appear..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • I smiled and nodded. "That would be splendid, Paige-- Latias-- eh, whatever you want to be called." I flew over to Paige's face and gave her a little kiss...

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Good call, Latios. Some things are just more important than love at the moment... like Paige's well-being."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "If you get turned into a Shadow Pokemon, Paige... you'll never be your happy, joyful self again... and you don't want that."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Shadow Pokemon are evil because their hearts have been sealed by darkness. They know no mercy, and will ruthlessly kill and attack. My mom's best friend was killed by a Shadow Pokemon, and you don't wanna know just how bad they are. Let's just say they know no light, and will be evil forever... unless they see Celebi. So I suppose as long as I'm here, you'll be okay."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back