• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs! (A roleplay inspired by the works of Meghan Dombrowski)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • I took a deep breath, and slowly let it out in a sigh. I slumped my shoulders in defeat. "It's all right." I said in a beaten tone. "You certainly would, considering how I look. I shouldn't have yelled." I said, looking up at her, and holding out my hand. "I'm Nambi, and you?" I asked, trying to be polite to make up for my outburst.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • "Vi...olet... Yeah, my name's Violet," she said with newfound trust. "It's alright, I shouldn't have assumed your gender," she continued, before reaching out her hand to meet Nambi's. "So, would you have any idea what's going on? How did we become like this?"

Wilco Blackflame

Resident Dark Enigma
    Years
  • Curse those....those.....TRAITORS! How DARE they abandon the cause with such ignorance...This mission will not succeed thanks to the atrocities of their disloyal display. Those scum WILL be dealt with!

I smiled.

And it will my wrathful flames they see...right before they're re-captured...

I stood up, turned, and hoped I was positioning myself in front of the camera. I saluted. "All of the other morphs have escaped, or so they believe. I am aware that too much time and effort has been put into this endevour to let such fools run free. I intend to assist in the recapure of these traitorous wretches by finding them and posing as one of them. I believe they are headed toward Celadon. Their stench is on the air. I shall report to you at the Celadon HQ soon. I am your loyal soldier. I am Infernia." I saluted, and leaped from the truck and bounded across the plains towards the city where my quarry awaited....

That was a while ago now. I have arrived, and I have reported to HQ. They have provided me with a communicator and enough money from my master's account to assist my progress. My master...even in death he cares for me. Excellent news. This little gizmo will serve me well. Though I shall have to leave my uniform at HQ, I will keep my goggles, they are invauably useful. I am also keeping my boots and gloves. They do not bear the rocket logo, and are still part of the uniform. Therefore, I am displaying my alliegance invisibly. I have used part of my funds to purchase a new trenchcoat, black again, but no marking this time. A pity really. No matter. I am no expert on clothing, but I took quite a liking to a business-like dress I found in the clothing department of the department store. It is perfect. I am all about business, it will not restrict my movement and all in all, as I looked at the new me in the dressing room mirror, the red business-woman attire beneath my black trenchcoat with my green lensed goggles still in their plac on my forehead, I quite like it. Now, tucking the communicator and the remainder of my funds within a hidden pocket of the altered trenchcoat, I followed the scent of the traitors across the city, finding them not far from the department store.

"Well well...if this isn't the reunion of the year..." I smirked as I walked up to the group.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Upon hearing a strange voice that seemed to identify some sort of threat, Violet noticed a Growlithe morph approaching. With a newfound ounce of courage, she stood up, and walked forward.

"What is it that you want with us?" she asked firmly. "You're on their side, aren't you?"

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    I had escaped I didn?t go with the others to start with, I took to the sky just have some fun for a while ducking diving through the air making my way towards the city where the rest of the escaped morphs went and are waiting, not for long to seek revenge on the monsters that did this converted us to half human or half pokemon creatures. Swooping down and landing on the roof of a department store using metronome I created a pay day attack which gave me enough money to buy what I needed, putting my rocket uniform over my new clothes I flew out shocking some customers on my way out. Some fun was nice for a change dashing through the streets I zoomed passed an ally where the alliance was forming I stopped and flew to the top of the next building and looked down towards the group. A confrontation seemed to be brewing.....

Wilco Blackflame

Resident Dark Enigma
    Years
  • I smiled. "I don't believe that as yet I've done a thing to you, nor for that matter, said that I was on "their" side." I paced slowly for a few moments. "I'm certain you can see why I would have followed you, it would be so easy to be hunted down one by one should the entire mass of us seperated..."

I stopped and grinned at the less than welcome expression I was receiving. "And besides. Catching up was no difficulty for me, your scent was by no means hard to follow..."

Kurosaki

"Oh, so you apologize to her when she accuses you of it, but not me. Meanie." I whined to Nambi, before noticing the other newcomer.

"You're that stupid little Growlithe morph from before!" I exclaimed, not happy even from the bottom of my heart to see her. I tried to stand up, so that I would look more intimidating, but the pain from the sprained ankle caused one hell of a lot of pain, sending me back to the ground in a stumble.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I glared over at the Growlithe morph. Suisho's gem blazed pink as she looked over at him. Suisho tapped her foot on the ground. I turned to Suisho and whispered into her ear.

"We'll be backup, we're close to the strongest of the bunch, no use in us getting tired just yet..." I whispered. Suisho nodded but was still ready to use her psychic abilities at a moments notice...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • My ears twitched with displeasure. Not only did I have a sensitive nose, but that combined with my dark type powers easily made me feel the hostility in the air more accutely. "Listen," I said in a calm, but authorative tone. "If she'll help us, then we have no reason to be hostile, so chill." I said before turning to the Growlithe girl. She smelled familiar, but I couldn't tell, I might have known her before the PAP, but my memories past then were a blur... "I'm nambi," I said, holding out my hand. "If you're willing to help us stop team rocket, and get our just revenge for what they've done to us, then I accept your help, no questions asked."

Years
  • Duc happily accepted the Umbreon's shake.

Or he would have if another guest hadn't interupted him. Whew, Duc thought. At least I didn't have to address its gender... He blamed himself for thinking such a statement.

It was a Growlithe person. Apparently, that one decided to jump off the truck as well. It's about time!

Ah, so I was right... Duc thought when he discovered that the Umbreon was a male. He's seen his fair share of people that are like him.

Unwillingly, his eyes fell closed. The adventure has already taken a major toll on him. Again, he started to see an overhead view of where he was standing. Duc quickly woke up when he saw another guest had arrived. He also noticed that a small headache started up. A Growlithe in black. Duc had bad feelings about this one.

"Uh, hi there. My name's Duc. Nice to meet you." He said firmly, as to not seem weak. For some reason, he was reluctant to extend a hand of friendship, which was unlike him. Of course, he still managed to do so, hoping that the female-looking Growlithe-like person wasn't hostile.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • <OOC>Guess who!

Name: Ky
    Kind: Pokemorph
    Pokemon type: Espeon
    Appearance: Crimson eyes peek out from behind a mop of silver-purple hair. Looks like a normal human for the most part, aside from the tail, hair, and eyes. Tends to maintain a tan year-round. Wears a tight white shirt tucked into blue jeans. Also wears a denim vest.
    Personality: Very personable, very easy to like. Uses this to his advantage when he's on assignment. Has a way of being kind in the oddest of places, circumstances, and times.
    History: (optional)
    Roleplaying sample: I assume I'm one of said people?<OOC>

Wilco Blackflame

Resident Dark Enigma
    Years
  • A smile pulled at my mouth as I accepted the handshake of the umbreon. "Ah. Then it would seem at least one of you is intelligent enough not to hold a grudge...My name is Infernia, and I look forward to working with you.."

I looked down at the Sandshrew in the dirt. "I'd help you..but I doubt you'd accept my offer."

Kurosaki

I jolted my head to face the opposing direction of the Growlithe morph in disgust, before attempting to get up again. This time, I suceeded, be placing most of my weight upon the leg opposite the injured one. "I'm going. It was a mistake staying in the first place..." I said as I began to limp away, beads of sweat generated from pain flowing down my face.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Bah," I said, my eyes hardening. I turned to the others, and to Duc, I said "You should take the others to your house, She's definitely going to need a while to calm down. I'll make sure she doesn't get killed or anything, I'll meet you there as soon as I calm her down." I said, and turning in the direction she was moving, marched off after her. She didn't exactly seem like she was in the best of mental status. Didn't she realise we had to stick together?

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • I'd managed to track the escapees to Celadon. Not that it was precisely difficult. They had been quite foolish in staying together like that. Made it all the easier. I smiled and nodded as I passed a woman on the street. Rather good-looking, for a human, at least. Now there was the matter of finding the rogues in the city. That might prove a bit more difficult. Less in the way of tracks, not as much of a paper trail. well, I had been chosen for my skills, and I'd be sure to live up to them. If I could find but a one of thm... I made a show of leaning against a wall and closing my eyes for a rest. In reality, I was casting my mind out, looking for them amongst the multitudes. There! A few odd energy signatures. I locked them into my mind and walked off again.

Wilco Blackflame

Resident Dark Enigma
    Years
  • The fool...she'd never make it anywhere in that condition....Not a bad idea..

If I could contact the rockets from this..human's house. I may be able to have the recapture of the umbreon and sandshrew reassured...If they fail in obtaining them, then their powers will indeed be proved useful... Excellent indeed....Still..I will likely need to gain the trust of a few here....

"A chance to unwind would be much appreciated." I said to the human with that....thing on his arm.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • "Hey, kid."

Rey turned his cold stare toward the approaching Rocket.

"Looks like today's yer lucky day. We got some escapees, and you've been chosen to catch 'em."

He tossed a cloth bag of items toward the young morph, stating, " 'Parently the boss has seen yer good behavior and decided on a little reward."

Turning his eyes toward the bag he now held, Rey asked flatly, "Wouldn't a Pidgeot be faster?"

The Rocket's whip snapped once. Suddenly, Rey found blood trickling from the re-opened scar on his face. "That's a warning, Pokedirt. Never question our decisions again." Motioning toward the bag with his now-coiled whip, he added, "Now get those clothes on. A uniform would be too conspicuous in the city, so you're goin' undercover. 'Course, we still don't fully trust ya. So, make sure t'put on that collar. If your mission is successful, we just might take it off for a bit."

Cracking his whip warningly, he finished, "Now get moving. Come back when you're ready, and you'll get everythin' else ya need."

Without a word, Rey slung the bag over his shoulder and entered the nearest hut.

A few moments thereafter, Rey re-emerged from the structure--dressed in relatively inconspicuous civilian's clothing with a choker firmly locked about his neck. Catching a smaller pouch cast at him, the Dragonair morph opened it to identify its contents. A card key, a few collars, and a headset were within it.

"That card key'll get you out the back gate, the collars're fer the capture, and that headset's fer contacting us."

As Rey gave a slight nod, the Rocket added, "Oh, and another thing."

The Pokemorph male suddenly fell to his knees, raising a hand to grasp the collar about his neck--the collar that now sent waves of electricity pulsing through his body. As the collar was deactivated, Rey gasped slowly for breath as the Rocket explained, "That's just a little taste of what you'll get if you betray us. More than that, that pretty little collar you got has a camera, listening device, and handy tracker--plus more ways to hurt you than I've got time to explain. So, if you're thinking about betraying us . . . don't."

Smiling a thin, malicious smirk, the Rocket gave a slight wave of his whip. "Now, get out of my sight before I decide you're not useful anymore."

Staggering slightly as he gained his feet, Rey silently turned and vanished into the forest.

Last edited:
    Years
  • "Um, sure..." Duc said. That Growlithe person gives him the creeps. It wasn't the fact that he's not a human, (duh, he's already met five) it's just something that felt different from him. Shaking it off as to not offend the Growlithe person, he started leading the way towards his house. Finally, a chance to relax! he thought.

Trying not to gain all that much attention while walking down the somewhat crowded streets and weaving through some alleyways, Duc finally led the group to his house. A two story house with a Celadon-shaded roof that has quite a bit of space between the neighbors. To enhance privacy, there's a wall of vegetation seperating his and the neighbor's yards. Sprinklers were currently running to ensure that the green grass would stay healthy. A few Pok?gnomes decorated the yard every few yards. There were two looming trees, one in the front and one in the back.

Duc quickly hurried up to unlock the door. Unfortunately, when he was abducted, his key was also taken... Not wanting to hold up the group, he quickly found a spare key under a fairly hefty rock near the doorstep. Of course, only he and his parents knew how to get to the key as it was nearly impossible for humans and most Pok?mon to lift it by brute force. It's something called leverage.

Before taking care of himself, he ran towards the kitchen to grab a bag and filled it up with ice. He handed it to the Sandshrew person. "Here, this should stop the swelling." he said. "And are you sure you want to stay in the yard? I thought Sandshrew just hate water." He reminded her of the wet lawn.
    *EDIT* When Duc stepped outside to find the Sandshrew, she was nowhere to be found. He also noticed that Nambi was missing as well. He put the bag of ice back in the freezer, just in case she came back. He kept the door open for both of them.

With that said and done, he invited them all inside. "Well, make yourselves at home!" he said politely, showing them where the food was as well as some good places to sleep. Afterwards, he cleaned himself up. He struggled to get on a new set of clothes since the new bulk of the gauntlet made his arm really hard to get through the sleeve.

Tired, Duc wanted to rest, but his thirst for knowledge about these people was incredible. Quickly, he logged online to the web (unfortunately, he had 56k, so the phoneline was taken up) and searched for this phenomenon. There, he learned about the Pok?morphs. However, what they said about their experiment was completely different from what Team Rocket did to him. There was absolutely no mention...

While waiting for some pages to load, he noticed two Pok?balls on the table in his room. "Ah, I forgot about you guys!" he said. Before staying at Cerulean City, he had transfered two of his Pok?mon back home. Luckly, they're safe and sound. Suddenly, Duc didn't feel so defenseless anymore. He clipped both Pok?balls on his belt, wanting to introduce them to his new friends when they weren't so tired.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: Uh, the sandshrew morph walked off, and I followed her. ^_^;;

IC: It was a good few hours later, when I had found the scent of the others, and trailed it back to his house. I was moving slowly though, thanks to the fact I had to carry Diana on my back. Grunting slightly as I reached the door, I sighed, and knocked, careful not to let my cargo fall off of my back, after all the trouble I had gone through to lug her over here..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back