• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Potential New Pokémon To Be Announced? Hoopa, Diancie, Volcanion and more!

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Those look legit, my favorite has to be Volcanion. Hoopa is ok but I need to know more about it to actually like it. Diance is the most interesting one, I wanna know what's the story behind it, probably the most likely to get a movie.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I'm hopping them to be true !!!
    I'm just glad there still more undiscovered Pokemon .
    I was really dump about Kalo having only 69 Pokemon.
    I even wish ''Pokemon Z'' to reveal completely new Pokemon .

Monte Blanc

The White Rabbit
    Years
  • Was scrolling through the comments on the pokejungle page and someone proposed a very plausible idea for how we are supposed to obtain these Pokemon:

The Kalos Power Plants.

We're only given access to one building, but there are four entrances, with the other three leading to very different structures. Who's to say that Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa aren't residing within these buildings? It sort-of fits, also:

Diancie is a Rock/Fairy-type, therefore it's possible one of the plants was dedicated to the refinement of ore and gems.

Volcanion is a Fire/Water-type, so one of the buildings may have been dedicated to hydrothermal energy.

Hoopa...well, Hoopa's a bit of a stretch, but it's possible that one of the buildings is abandoned because Hoopa's been haunting it (It is part-Ghost).

Thoughts?

Years
  • ah, well I think that volcanion looks like it could be found in the power plant but diancie looks more related to the anistar sunn dial and I'm thinking that hoopa could maybe have something to do with the ghost/hex maniac/any of the weird stuff in lumiose city actually...?

Monte Blanc

The White Rabbit
    Years
  • ah, well I think that volcanion looks like it could be found in the power plant but diancie looks more related to the anistar sunn dial and I'm thinking that hoopa could maybe have something to do with the ghost/hex maniac/any of the weird stuff in lumiose city actually...?

It's possible, I suppose. We don't know much about the Sundial and its only purpose is to allow us to find hidden Mega Stones, so maybe Diancie is related to it somehow?

As for the Hex-Ghost, I doubt Hoopa has anything to do with her. Simply because we had a similar event in Platinum and nothing came from it at all.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Was scrolling through the comments on the pokejungle page and someone proposed a very plausible idea for how we are supposed to obtain these Pokemon:

The Kalos Power Plants.

We're only given access to one building, but there are four entrances, with the other three leading to very different structures. Who's to say that Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa aren't residing within these buildings? It sort-of fits, also:

Diancie is a Rock/Fairy-type, therefore it's possible one of the plants was dedicated to the refinement of ore and gems.

Volcanion is a Fire/Water-type, so one of the buildings may have been dedicated to hydrothermal energy.

Hoopa...well, Hoopa's a bit of a stretch, but it's possible that one of the buildings is abandoned because Hoopa's been haunting it (It is part-Ghost).

Thoughts?

I believe you in the first 2, because it looks legit. Diancie will probably be in a building based of a coal\rock based place.
    Volcanion would be the hydrothermal like you said.

But hoopa...? It looks like it could actually be in the chamber of emtness, Diancie in a hidden portal\gate\door inside the anistar sone, and Volcanion in the power plant.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Volcanion looks awesome. The two Fairies... not so much. Mega Lati@s' almost look identical. :(

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Volcanion is my favourite of three, I love it's design plus that water/fire typing is really interesting.

Hoopa looks nice enough, another interesting typing. I'm still on the fence with diancie though...my least favourite of the three.

Also I doubt Diancie is an evolution of Carbink, however I could see them having some kind of connection.

Dexter Morgan

Born to be Wild
    Years
  • They dont look like legendary trio... I mean, at least articuno, zapdos and moltres are birds, they have something in common.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • MegaLati@s look identical...
    I like the event legends though. Guessing we'll be getting Hoppa next year, and Volcanion two years from now, and Hoopa three years from now (followed by Gen VII a year or so after that).

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    The thing that bothers if they are real is that they don't look anything alike. In each game the 3 legendary pokemon had theme. Like in gen 1 they were all birds, and in gen 2 they were all beats, ect, ect. But these three don't do that. It just seems pretty weird to me :/

They are not the legendary trio of this Gen. They are the event-only Pokemon, just like we had Jirachi and Deoxys in Gen III, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus in Gen IV and Meloetta, Keldeo and Genesect in Gen V.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I just don't understand why Mega Latios & Mega Latias are coded in the games? They're not mentioned nor distributed through out Pokémon X or Y at any stage and there's just no relevance whatsoever. So why make Mega Evolutions for two previous legendary Pokémon, but not include them in-game?

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    This informatiom backs up my theories even more.
    I think we wil get Z, XZ or YZ next year, introducing a new region that has been speculated. Later this Gen, Ruby and Sapphire remakes or sequels will shine in the spotlights. Also during the remakes revelation, Mega Sceptile.and Mega Swampeet will be released.

Vivillon patterns theory: One pattern can only be caught in the new region and the other one can only be found in Hoenn.
    Lat@s theory: Not really a theory, but the Latiasite and Latiosite could be distributed around the R/S remakes release.

Reactions: JP

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I just don't understand why Mega Latios & Mega Latias are coded in the games? They're not mentioned nor distributed through out Pokémon X or Y at any stage and there's just no relevance whatsoever. So why make Mega Evolutions for two previous legendary Pokémon, but not include them in-game?
    Next game? Special distribution (like Torchic?) They wouldn't be the only ones with no real reason to get Mega Evolutions, and much like Torchic/Blaziken, unless you access the event, you can't get the stone(s).

They dont look like legendary trio... I mean, at least articuno, zapdos and moltres are birds, they have something in common.
    I get the feeling they're not really meant to be a trio, just individual event Legendaries.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I just don't understand why Mega Latios & Mega Latias are coded in the games? They're not mentioned nor distributed through out Pokémon X or Y at any stage and there's just no relevance whatsoever. So why make Mega Evolutions for two previous legendary Pokémon, but not include them in-game?

Events? Ready for when they're traded over from B2/W2?

I hope there are many hidden mega evolutions.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • It's just that every Mega Evolution currently known has been announced officially by Nintendo and made available somehow, whether that's through game or Event. The Latios Mega Evolutions are already in-game, but Game Freak have kept these two quiet.

Back