• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Pokemon

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
  • Flare finally felt that she had finally gotten enough energy that she could actually move. She slowly pushed herself up into a sitting position. Even that caused her to pant deeply for a little. She hated that she was this weak, that she was this valenrable. Still, at least she wasn't with those two Eclipse members. That's the last thing she needed.

The Moltres wearer looked over the Mightyena boy and asked, "Why did you, pretty much, save me? Don't think I'm ungrateful, but I don't quite understand why."

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose smiled blushing harder "Who knew you were such a flirt Seraph. You really know how to make a girl feel special" she said giggling at the thought of what her mother would say if she saw her now.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph jumped at her voice, not expecting her to wake up so soon. He could see she was still in pain, though.

Ralph shrugged, "You expect me to just leave you there for one of them to take you? You should lie down some more, you must be in a ton of pain."

"Name's Ralph Cynder, by the way."

He looked at her curiously.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • She giggled again "You make it easy to feel flattered. With your way with words and how cute you are" she said giving him a flirtatious smile and wink not even thinking that this flirting and attraction was forbidden for her.

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
  • Seraph grinned and moved closer to her, ignoring the pain of his muscles as they stretched. He ran his finger along her lips and chuckled "How ironic that I am attracted to my enemy" he said softly.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Flare glared for a second at Ralph when he suggested that she laid down. But then she realized that his advice was worth taking so she did lie back down. She stared up the ceiling, listening at the boy explained himself and then introduced himself. She didn't answer for a little bit before turning back to the fellow Pokemon wearer.

"Flare," the woman finally answered. "That's all you need to know about me Mightyena." Flare looked back up on the ceiling. "Tell me...do you know who those two Eclipse members were? Not that I think you're with them, but you talked to Zapdos a bit before Umbreon came along."

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose blushed and smiled more. She rested her hands on the muscles that stood out through his tight shirt. "How ironic that I'm also attracted to my enemy. But the thrill of the forbidden. Looks like it will make it worthwhile."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    She's kinda frightening, Ralph thought.

Ralph panicked a little. He had almost forgotten that he was intending to steal from the Zapdos guy before the whole situation happened.

"Uh..yea..no I don't know him. I guess you could say I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. But I really don't think he's an Eclipse member. He's probably New Government if I had to guess."

He paused for a little, then added, "...So are you after Team Eclipse or something?"

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
  • He chuckled and moved closer, gently cupping her chin in his hand "It better be, we are both pulling down trouble on us if we get caught" he said softly "I kind of like it" then he brought his lips to hers.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • "Yeah, I'm after Team Eclipse," Flare said, still looking at the ceiling. "Again, that's all you need to know." There was another bit of silence between the two. It was then that Flare finally became aware of the another group the Mightyena boy mentioned.

Looking back at Ralph, Flare said, "New Government? Who are they? I've never heard of them before..."

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • She blushed and put her arms around his neck eyes closed as their lips met in a soft kiss. Once he kissed her the worries she had of what would happen if they were caught went away and she focused on the here and now instead of the future.

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
  • He was amazed at how her lips felt. They were soft and firm and felt great against his own. Gently, he moved his lips against her's, pulling her lightly toward him as they kissed.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    The silence was uneasy. Ralph was a pretty paranoid person sometimes. He always believed someone was after him, that's probably how he managed to make it this long without getting caught with armor by Eclipse or the New Government. When Flare asked about New Government, he replied,

"I guess you probably wouldn't have heard of them, they're kinda hush hush. I just happen to be a man who has...connections. Anyways, they're the organization who originally stole the Pokemon Armors from Eclipse. A lot of the tech. was released to the outside because some guy working for them infiltrated Eclipse and stole it. They're both fighting each other. Team Eclipse is trying to take over the world, New Government is trying to protect it. Well, so they say."

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • She blushed more as he pulled her closer to him. His lips felt incredible against hers, soft yet firm with small electric shocks that just made the kiss better. She felt as if the part of her that was missing had been found as she lightly put her fingers in the sandy blonde hair at the nape of his neck.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Flare put on a funny face as she thought about her fight between the Zapdos and the Umbreon. If they really were against eachother, then why did the Zapdos protect the Umbreon girl? It just didn't make any sense. Unless...

Suddenly, the woman let out a loud laugh that filled the room. It continued until the pain got the better of her, and even then she chuckled a bit. "Oh Mew, this is too much, this is all too much," Flare said, shaking her head even though the action made it fuzzy. "Honestly, Mightyena, how much do you want to bet that stupid Zapdos is inlove with that Umbreon girl? I would bet nearly all of my money, which is nothing to laugh at."

Flare chuckled once more. "Oh man, I can see it now. That boy really thinks that he has changed that Umbreon girl! He thinks he has shown the errors of her ways that she will now go with him to the right and just side! Oh, its too much! It's really too much! That kid really thinks he's in some stupid Hollywood movie!"

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
  • He gently ram his fingers along the back of her neck as he lifted her up and sat down, pulling her into his lap, making sure not to jostle her ankle. He didn't want to ruin the kiss, it was too good.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose kept kissing him blushing so hard. She didn't want to pull her lips off his he was such a good kisser and she kept the kiss going for a few more minutes before the need for air overpowered her and she pulled back panting slightly from being without air so long.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph thought about it for a moment.

"I guess it would be a pretty funny situation if they ended up together like that."

He smiled, "But come on, what are the chances of that?"

Then he realized what she said.

Bet nearly all of her money? So she was rich! No, but she was probably being sarcastic! Curse my compelling need for gambling!

"Yea, that would be some bet, haha." Ralph was, in all honesty, surpised at how they acted earlier anyways. They weren't typical members of their organization. He thought about this for a moment.

"So, uh, are you rich or something?"

I knew shouldn't have asked that. Damn it. Maybe she'll ignore that last part.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Flare continued to chuckle for a little more before she heard about what the Mightyena boy said. She couldn't help but grin at the question. So, this boy was looking for money? Not a problem, the woman thought, she did need someone else on her side. This guy seemed more adapt at moving in and out of places, maybe he'd be good at getting info as well.

"Yeah, I got money," Flare said, still grinning at Ralph. "Quite a bit of it actually. My father left a lot of money in many different accounts, and I have access to all of them. I could give you some of it...if you help me out."

Back