• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Pokemon

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph thought about this for a moment, looking at all the angles. She was a Moltres Armor user. Probably one of the strongest out there, and she was rich! If she travelled with her, he could have some money, and some security. Then again, she was probably going for Team Eclipse directly. It would be kind of risky. He's a capable fighter, but taking on the entire Team Eclipse might be suicide.

"What's the job?", he asked.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Flare grinned more, seeing that she had the boy's attention. Ah money, the one thing that could change any person's perspective. Of course, something told the Moltres wearer that it wouldn't take a huge amount to get this boy on her side.

"I just want you to help me get some information," Flare explained, her grin going as she explained the situation. "If you want, you can get some more info on this New Government first. That Zapdos maybe a good point to get into, even if you don't know him well. Just scan the surface, don't go deep. Tell me what you can and I promise to reward you handsomely."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Jackpot! Money for a job, and it's not even fighting!

"Well, info is my speciality. I'm a pretty good scout. So just scan this Zapdos guy and tell you? You got yourself a deal, Flare.", Ralph had a huge grin on his face.

This is gonna be the easiest money I made in a while!

"You should probably stick around here until your wounds heal up. I'm guessing I won't take long anyways."

Ralph was heading out, before looking back at her once again,"Anything else you need?

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Flare couldn't help but grin as the Mightyena boy accepted her deal. This was great. As far as the woman was concerned, one could never have enough informents as long as they could pay for it.

She nodded as the boy told her to rest and she couldn't help but chuckle. Of course he would want her to be well. After all, if she died, then where would he get the money? Still, Flare knew it wasn't bad advice.

"Other then don't do anything that would raise supescion. Try to befriend him if you can, we can always use a connection like that later."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    "Alright, then. I'll be back here later to check up on you."

With that Ralph departed into the city. He used his nose to sniff out the scent of the Zapdos of before. He caught his trace.

He's not far away.

Ralph reach what looked like an apartment building. He sniffed around, knowing he was close. He then realized that the Zapdos guy could detect armors while they were on, so he quickly switched his off, hoping he wasn't detected yet. He looked around.

He's closeby.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Agh a nice RP that isn't story based and has plenty of action. Something to keep me entertained when life gets slowwwww.
    Not done yet btw.

Name:Raydin Sear
    Bio: Raydin grew up alone, with no one to take care of him. He was orphaned from a young age, and he never knew his parents. He'd gone through orphanages, but they never felt like a home to him. When he turned 13, he left his last orphanage in the dead of night. The two years prior to his "Escape" he had began practicing the art of pickpocketing, and had become very successful at it. This is how he managed to conduct his escape. He grew up on the streets with this ability, and he got better and better at it, until he could slip his hand in and out of your pocket without you even knowing he was nearby. Raydin was a pickpocketing god, and he thought this would always be.

A few years later, Raydin was scouting out a government warehouse, plotting at getting the goodies inside. When he was absolutely sure that the guards were about to switch, he stole a set of keys off of one of them and broke into the warehouse. He snuck around for a while, before he found what appeared to be a backpack. Upon picking it up (And putting it on) Pieces of metal began to slide out and over his body, until he was completely covered in armor. He noticed that his voice had gotten deeper and that his muscle mass improved. His body also felt a lot heavier than normal. He heard noises coming from the door shortly afterward, and realized that he was going to have to fight. As if It knew this, the Armor began to tense up, and to squeeze his body more tightly. In that first battle, the suit did most of the work, but in the battles that would come later, he'd have to fight. After escaping the warehouse, Raydin decided to keep the armor(not that he had a choice), and learn more about it.

Personality: Raydin tends to be a complete loner. Due to the fact that he grew up withought anybody that truly loved or cared for him. Raydin grew up alone, he lived alone and he stole alone. He never had anyone with him. This way of life is imprinted on him.

Raydin firmly believes in the 'finders keepers' rule. He doesn't usually feel compassion for others or care about something like ownership. Raydin started off as a thief, and he will always be a thief, even if his armor doesn't really support that. Despite the fact that he doesnt feel compassion for other human beings, he still tries to woo women when he sees them, and he often fails. One last thing, Raydin is willing to do anything for the right price.

New Government, Eclipse, or Neutral: Neutral

Pokemon Armor: Blastoise

Attacks (Six attacks): Skull Bash, Hydro Pump, Protect, Rapid Spin, Mega Punch, and withdraw.

Abilities: he can secrete water from his skin when he needs to worm his way through a tight spot or if he needs to cool off. He can also use his shell to block signals or radiation.

Normal Appearance*: Raydin is a fairly rugged guy. He's the kind of person you picture when someone says soldier. Raydin stands fairly tall at 5'11, and he has a heavy build from training in his armor. His dark brown hair tends to be scraggy, and he isnt exactly clean-shaven. He has a rough shave, but it isn't a beard. His eyes are a dark green, and he has a scar along his right cheek. He usually wears a black leather jacket with a white or grey undershirt, and denim jeans. He also has a pair of black steel-toed boots that he wears all the time.

Other: Raydin has never experienced a relationship, and he doesn't really care if he ever does. He also has a bit of a foot fetish.

RP Example: (If it's okay, I'm going to tie it in with you and Marina)

Raydin paced outside the apartment building, trying to decide on his next move. He'd seen the Zapdos and the Umbreon go into the apartment building moments before, and they'd both seemed weakened. The fact that they were both from different factions hinted at foul play. Raydin ran his tongue over his teeth, eager at the opportunities that awaited him. He could knock them out and attempt to remove their armor(Although he hadn't found a way to do that without killing the person that was attached), or he could turn them into one of the factions. The group would compensate him for both the enemy unit, and also for turning in the one that was betraying them. Although, turning them in to either group could have its consequences; New government might ask where he got his armor and Eclipse might betray him and steal HIS armor.

Raydin sighed, things were just so difficult nowadays. Oh well, he would decide what to do with them later. for now, he needed to get them in his custody. Raydin allowed his armor to cover his body, and looked at his visor. His Heads Up Display showed him two bodies of heat farther in the apartment. Raydiin Let his cannons Pop out of his shell and began charging up a blast to knock the door down.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • Name: Cyril A. Martinez

Bio: When he was thirteen he had done something that would change his life forever. He was talking to his friend on a balcony, and he accidentally pushed a flower pot off the railings. It fell from the 10th floor and hit a passing citizen below. It was a lady, and a girl, about seven missed the pot by a few centemeters. The girl cried as she shook her mother and didn't leave until the police had to pick her up. He had killed an innocent mother...and he could still remember every detail...Then one day, when Cyril was walking along with his friend, his buddy tripped and broke his spine...you don't want to know what happend next. from that day on, people think his appearance means pure bad luck, and most of his friends left him. Cyril would never forget what he had done, and sometimes he's 'haunted' by an illusion of the girl once in a while. Nobody knows if it's really a ghost, or just an imagination.

He had nowhere to go...so he joined Eclispe. He is rather new in Eclipse, but he is catching up very quickly, and is rewarded with the Darkrai armor.

Personality: He likes hiding in the shadows and playing pranks on his enemies. He is rather talkative but he doesn't have many friends after the bad luck incident. His classmates are afraid of him, but Cyril is actually a pretty nice guy...he's often misunderstood and people blame him when something goes wrong, also because of the bad luck incident. Because of this, Cyril wants to commit suicide sometimes, but he just can't do it. He likes a quiet, interesting battle with others, and absolutely love playing with their minds. He isn't the happy-go-lucky Cyril anymore, his 'bad-luck' and the illusions of the girl is driving him mad...so he joined Eclipse. He is loyal to anybody that wants to be his friend.

New Government, Eclipse, or Neutral: Eclipse
    Pokemon Armor: Darkrai (male version of the gijinka)
    Attacks (Six attacks): Nightmare, Shadow Ball, Blizzard (TM), Dark Void, Faint Attack, Thunderbolt (TM)

Abilities: His petrifying gaze while in Darkrai Armor can easily hypnotise people. in Darkrai armor, his can walk around stealthily, and people can only see his shadow if he concentrates.

Normal Appearance: He stands at 5'3, and has short, black hair with two brown emotional eyes. He wears dark clothing often, and if it isn't black, then it has to be dark-blue. He always has a dark-blue scarf wrapped around his neck, and he believes that it's a lucky charm for him, and will cancel the 'bad luck' effect. The scarf will change colour when he activates the Darkrai armor, and it will become blood-red. His hair will turn a little silver-ish in Darkrai armor.

Other:
    Cyril has never tried love before. Even though he looks good, people won't come near him because of his 'bad luck'.

RP Example: Cyril took a deep breath as he walked along the dark corridors, with the system attached to his back. He felt someone's presence and turned around, poising for an attack, but there was nobody there. Nobody was in the corridor, but he could feel something...something that had appeared before.

"Why..." a soft voice came from right behind him, and Cyril turned slowly as he felt a chill running up his spine. It was the girl. Her. Again.

"Why did you kill my mommy...?" she asked sadly and approached him slowly, "Cyril Almaviva Marinez I won't leave until you give me a proper explaination..."

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Cyril shouted and turned around, closing his eyes. She knows me full name? How? She is NOT here. She is NOT here! Cyril told himself then turned back and started opening his eyes, ever so slowly. She was gone.

Cyril sighed. He was getting rather used to this already...since the accident, she had been 'haunting' him ever since...but nobody knew if it was really a ghost...or just his imagination. Cyril thought for a moment. There was one time when the girl appeared in front of his friends, and his friends didn't notice her at all. Then it can't be a ghost...maybe it's my imagination...or maybe I've gone crazy...but then again, maybe only I can see the ghost. Cyril told himself and shivered by the fact. Maybe it was real. Maybe it was his imagination. Maybe he needed to see a doctor. Maybe not.

Well at least I have you to protect me. Cyril looked at the armor system attached to his back. He pressed the blue button on his toolbelt and the first thing he noticed was his scarf turning red. Then the his body, head-down was covered and protected by a very thin layer of black metal. Two long black tatters started to grow from his shoulders and his hands were claw-like. He felt safe in this armor and smiled a little as he exited the dark and sinister corridor.

done, am I in?

Last edited:

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
  • ((Both accepted))

Seraph smiled at her "Curse the need for breath" he said chuckling before he froze, his armor wrapping around him tightly. It was the one time he didn't like having his armor on, he couldn't feel Rose's skin against his.

But he knew it was necessary. His armor only activated by itself when danger was near by. He turned his face to look forward, seeing the spark of an Armor "Everyone has to ruin the moment" he lifted her up easily. While he was still weak, his armor had taken the resting time to absorb electricity from the sockets in the wall. It easily made up for his weakness.

Making sure Rose was comfortable, he held out one hand, a thin yellow blade formed out of electricity "Time to get moving" he said and then blurred toward the door, aiming the blade forward toward the spark on the other side.

With a crack of thunder, the door blew open. The instant he was out of the apartment, he shot upward into the sky, just barely noticing the Blastoise.

'Water Armor?' he grinned 'No match for electricity' he let the blade die out and pointed a finger down at his opponent "Thunder"

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose watched as Seraph's armor activated and he made sure she was comfortable before rushed out of the apartment. Touching her lips which still tingled from the spark of the kiss she blushed before feeling the same presence he had wincing as her armor activated itself as well. Moving slightly she realized that while her armor was activated her boosted endurance took away the pain of her ankle. Standing she snuck her way outside spotting the boy in Blastoise armor and jumping into the shadows hoping she hadn't been seen.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph heard bangs coming from the apartment complex. He activated his armor, and jumped towards the window. From there he saw as a Blastoise Armor user prepared to attack the Zapdos. The Eclipse girl was there too, escaping to the outside, right past her.
    Wow, she totally called it.

It was no time to start thinking about that now, he had to get on Thunderman's good side. Before he could go and strike, though, the Zapdos Armor user activated Thunder. Ralph stepped back for now.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Raydin cursed. He hadnt expected the zabdos armor to detect him in its weakened state.

"Protect!"

The outside of Raydin's armor shimmered blue just before the attack hit, and it absorbed the Thunder. Raydin grinned at the zapdos before jumping into the air and firing his hydro pump at the ground, propelling himself high into the air. His visor popped out again and notified him of the Umbreon girl hiding in the shadows. Raydin grinned and prepared a skull bash. His helmet reinforced itself and he reached the peak of his ascent. He began to fall, slowly, but then building up speed.

"What goes up... MUST COME DOWN! Skull Bash!"
    (The attack was focused on Rose by the way.)

Last edited:

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose cursed under her breath and attempted to jump out of the way which was difficult with her swollen ankle. She moved slightly but still took the attack and cried out in pain as she fell to her knees armor deactivated. She growled and stared up at the boy with pain filled Rose colored eyes. "What do..you want!" she growled in pain.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • "I know this is going to sound a little clichéd, but that's for me to know and for you to find out. Now, I can't have you interfering while I'm battling your boyfriend, so- and I apoligize for this- nighty night!"

With that being said, Raydin hit her on the head and stood up.

"Alright Zapdos, give me everything you've got!"

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose's eyes widened as he said that and before she could say anything he hit her hard in the head. She managed a soft cry of pain before she let the darkness envelope her and she lay limp on the ground unmoving except for her breathing.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    For the second time today, Ralph watched as a woman was knocked unconscious. The last time, he carried her off to a safe place, and treated her.

But this time was different. All at once, Ralph wondered what the heck he was doing here. He became what he is today because he was smart, tactless, sneaky, and yes, even juvenile. Now, for the second time today, he was getting involved in an Eclipse-New Government conflict. The very thing he was running from all this time.

What am I doing?

Something seemed to have awoken in him, and he came to his senses.

No amount of money is gonna buy me into doing this kinda sh**.

At this, he saw the woman knocked down. He reached for her, apparantly intending to grab her....and stole her wallet. Without a moment to spare, he ran, hoping never to see any of these crazy people ever again. Of course, as he knew, with his luck, that just wasn't going to happen.

Ralph sped off, not taking a single look back.

Forget that Flare woman, forget those Eclipse members, forget the New Government, I'm living for myself.

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
  • Seraph's body began to spark "You just made a very very very big mistake" he grinned coldly. The electricity flowed around him as he vanished, reapearing right in front of the Blastoise.

"You know it is a Federal offence to attack a New Government agent, on top of that, harming one he cares about" he placed his hands against the man's visor "I am tired of being bothered" he then moved away, grabbing Rose, and vanishing in a flash of bright yellow light.

Back in the New Goverment offices a computer beeped "Rogue Armor Registered, Raydin Sear age nineteen, Blastoise Armor"

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose was pale faced but breathing steadily still knocked unconscious her head limp against his shoulder. She had that peaceful look to her face which was the complete opposite of the pain she had been in. Had she been conscious she probably would have been asking herself why she didn't just stay inside.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Raydin slammed his fist into a wall, causing a large crack to appear.

"DAMMIT!"

Raydin was seething, not only did he not get either of them, but he was probably registered now. He was going to have to get out of this sector, FAST. He removed his armor and ran. He knew that he was going to see that Zapdos guy again. and the next time, he wasn't going to get the chance to run away. He was sure of that.

Raydin looked up and noticed a boy holding a wallet Running as fast as he could.

"HEY! WAIT UP!"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph heard a voice behind him.

Crap, he thought. Was it the Zapdos guy?

He turned and saw the other one from before.

"What do you want?"

He wasn't looking for a fight, but was ready for it if this guy tries something.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Raydin stared at the thief.

"I don't want a fight if that's what you think. I just have a few questions for you. One, why exactly were you at that fight? 2, why did you not step in, and 3, What faction are you a part of?"

Back