• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainbow Islands (PG 13)

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
  • The Pokeball landed next to Fae, but failed to make contact. Then one of the vilagers ran up to her.

"Hey, Fae dear...You OK? Hey! Get away from her!" the villager said, holding Fae.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    (The shadow is on the ground. what he needs to look up to see is what's making the shadow )

The source of the shadow prooved to be a rather larger Wargle with numerous battle scars. He landed in frought of Cinder and said to him

"Take me to the leader of this island's pokemon"

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Cinder - Crimson Island

The figure turned out to be a Wargle. He landed in front of me and demanded I take him to the leader of this islands pokemon. "You're looking at him." I said as I got prepared to fight, just in case.

Kris Kollyns - Crimson Island

The pokeball missed the Pichu which I now knew as Fae because of a villager coming up to her. She told me to get away from Fae as she picked her up. "Hmph" I grinned and flew off.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • The villager picked up the Pokeball, and threw it at this odd person who was flying away. It hit him on the back of the head. The villager then ran off back to the village, carrying Fae.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Cinder - Crimson Island

The figure turned out to be a Wargle. He landed in front of me and demanded I take him to the leader of this islands pokemon. "You're looking at him." I said as I got prepared to fight, just in case.

The pokeball missed the Pichu which I now knew as Fae because of a villager coming up to her. She told me to get away from Fae as she picked her up. "Hmph" I grinned and flew off.

(OOC: Sorry for the wait, computer problems)

"In that case, i apologise" he said in a more respectful tone "Now, down to business. On my island, my congress is slowly running out of food . I would like to request permission for them to hunt here"

(OOC: Congress is the term used for a group of wargle)

Nakuzami

Years
  • Angry female and hungry Eagle O.O

The villager threw the pokeball back at me. She had a really good arm to throw it 30 feet in the air and 50 feet in my direction. It almost hit me in the back of the head, but I caught it. "Jeez, a lot of fuss over a little Pichu."

Cinder - Crimson Island

I sat and pondered this thought for a moment. "Well to me it sounds like your overhunting, and if you were to start hunting here the same thing would happen. Besides, not to be rude but ones of your species do not belong here. If overhunting is your problem, then the answer is simple, stop hunting so much and give the prey time to breed. But if humans are your problem, then I don't know what to tell you." I paused for a moment. "But it is not entirely up to me. The rest of this islands inhabitants must be consulted." I stood back up and turned to the path down the volcanoe. "Now if you'll excuse me, you're the third interuption i've had in this simple task of walking down the mountain." I started to head down the path again.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011

The villager threw the pokeball back at me. She had a really good arm to throw it 30 feet in the air and 50 feet in my direction. It almost hit me in the back of the head, but I caught it. "Jeez, a lot of fuss over a little Pichu."

Cinder - Crimson Island

I sat and pondered this thought for a moment. "Well to me it sounds like your overhunting, and if you were to start hunting here the same thing would happen. Besides, not to be rude but ones of your species do not belong here. If overhunting is your problem, then the answer is simple, stop hunting so much and give the prey time to breed. But if humans are your problem, then I don't know what to tell you." I paused for a moment. "But it is not entirely up to me. The rest of this islands inhabitants must be consulted." I stood back up and turned to the path down the volcanoe. "Now if you'll excuse me, you're the third interuption i've had in this simple task of walking down the mountain." I started to head down the path again.

"Very well then, i shall examine the other islands, because as you pondered, humans are indeed to blame. Farewell"

Nakuzami

Years
  • (OOC: you don't need to quote every time you post =/)

Cinder - Crimson Island

"Good-bye" I said as the Wargle flew off. I guess there's no need to consult the other pokemon now, huh?

Years
  • Ethan Gold.- Lilac Island
    As Ethan waits for a ferry, he opens his ribbon case to look at his past achievements. All sorts of ribbons, ranging from the Hoenn Cute Master Rank to the Legend Ribbon shines upon him.

"I came a long way." said Ethan to Kaiser.
    "Most of these are my achievements." corrected Kaiser. "I even remember that I got a painting of me in the Lilycove Art Museum and a ribbon to prove it."
    "And the very expensive Royal Ribbon." adds in the pokemon trainer.

The announcement for the ferry heading for Crimson Island is given through the PA. Ethan puts his Ribbon Case back into his bag and carries Mini and Kaiser to the ferry.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • A couple hours later, the villagers had nursed Fae back to health. She was still feeling weak, but she could walk. She got up, stumbled a bit, and fell over. She decided she would rest for a bit. She sat down, leaning against the wall. She was still frightened that someone tried to capture her, and twice too!

--------------------------------------------

On the ferry, there was all sorts of different people. Rich people, poor people who somehow avoided paying, people not from the islands, and odd people in strange uniforms. They were all talking, chatting about the latest news. Some kid had challenged the Elite Four and the Champion over in Johto, and they won! Then a random man walked up to Ethan, and shakes his hand.

"Welcome aboard, my name's Arnold Redding, and I'm the captain of this ship." he said.

Last edited:

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • OOC: Is there a limit to how many moves Native Pokemon can use?
    IC:
    Kasolia hid under one of the seats on the ferry. She wanted to avoid being seen, as it was odd for a wild Pokemon to board a ferry. She slept there as she waited for the ferry to set off. She dreamt about the Contests she could compete in in Sinnoh, the new places she would see, the new Pokemon she would meet...
    "The ferry has arrived at Turqoise Island," a voice boomed through the speakers. 'Did I sleep through the whole journey? And why did the voice say we had arrived at Turqoise Island and not Sinnoh?' Kasolia thought. She alighted the ferry. To her surprise, she saw a coastline, and a waterfall over the forest.
    'Since when does Sinnoh have a waterfall in the centre? Either Sinnoh has changed, or I'm not in Sinnoh. Anyway, I might as well practice some Contest Combos,' Kasolia thought, before launching a Magical Leaf as part of her Confusleaf Combo. Then, with Confusion, Kasolia made the leaves spin in circles around her, each illuminated in a blue glow.
    However, she was hot, because the temperatures here were hotter than the temperatures she was used to.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • ((OOC: You can have two characters, and, as you probably know, Pokemon that your Trainer owns do not count as characters, but your trainer can have up to three Pokemon with them at the start.))

Arnold stood at the door of the ferry, shaking people's hands as they got off the ferry. One man refused to shake his hand.

Eh, people like that don't deserve a handshake. he thought. He went back inside, and, after the new passengers got on board, he set off to Crimson Island.

-----------------------------

Fae was feeling a bit better, and decided to go outside. She went over to a random villager, and jumped up onto their shoulder.

"Hey, how are you?" she said. Of course, the villager couldn't understand her.

"Ah, I see you're feeling better now!" the villager said, rubbing her head with his hand.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns - Crimson Island

I sat down on the Beach and thought about the pokemon. That little Pichu... I stood up. I should try to catch it again, a pokemon like that shouldn't be passed up. Though, with the other villagers on her side, it may not be easy. It's not like i'm torturing the thing. Besides, I live here too, it's not like she'd disappear forever. I thought as I watched her. But my full attention should go towards that Typhlosion... I turned and walked away. Besides, it doesn't seem anyone will be trying to catch her anytime soon.

Last edited:

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • Kris Kollyns - Crimson Island

I sat down on the ledge, watching as people got on and off the ferries. I noticed the Pichu from earlier on the ferry shaking peoples hands as they got off. Friendly little thing... I jumped off the ledge. I should try to catch it again, a pokemon like that shouldn't be passed up. Though, with the other villagers on her side, it may not be easy. It's not like i'm torturing the thing. Besides, I live here too, it's not like she'd disappear forever. I thought as I watched her. But my full attention should go towards that Typhlosion... I turned and walked away. Besides, it doesn't seem anyone will be trying to catch her anytime soon.

((OOC: It's Captain Arnold Redding shaking people's hands, this is Turquoise Island he did that on too. Fae's still at Crimson.))

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • ((Good, good.))

Fae thought about checking out that volcano again. She sprinted off towards it, and soon she god to the foot of the mountain. She looked up.

"Wow...That's pretty tall..." she said to herself, as she started climbing.

-------------------------------------

"Next stop, Crimson Island! All aboard for Crimson Island!" Arnold said, calling to the people on the beach.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2011
    Mason Hatton, Turquoise Island:

It doesn't get much better than this. You're sitting on the beach with the cool, brisk wind running through your hair while your Pokemon wrestle around in the water right in front of you. But for Mason Hatton, this isn't just an ocassional moment, this is something that happens everyday.

"Ah, this is the life..." Mason laid his head back on a nearby rock and stared up at the clouds, slowly drifting away to sleep...

Back