• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
  • i love Dragapult, it's amazing for a variety of reasons (design being one of them)! 9/10

Rate the almighty Grubbin. Poor critter got lost in the Snomstorm!

Years
    • Seen today
    3/10. It's a nice looking bug Pokemon design, but so so forgettable to me. I can't even remember the region it's from or what it evolves into.

Duskull

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    9/10 Such a cutie! I love the little flame on its back! Cyndaquil is one of my favourite starters and I love its entire evolutionary family.

Scolipede

Last edited:
    Years
  • 8/10 for the big scaly boi. Nice in-game, but wouldn't wanna go near that thing in real life lmao.

Marshadow

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    7/10, it's cute but uh something about it draws me off.

Galvantula

Years
  • 1/10

Metagross and Araquanid are spider-like pokemon that look unusual. Galvantula does not. There are yellow tarantulas with stripes right in our world, try Costa Rica, Mexico or Brazil. If I was really into tarantulas I might not mind it being generic, but since I'm not just being a tarantula is not enough for me.

Xerneas?

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    9.5/10 Such a majestic and lovely Pokémon! It's one of the most beautiful and alluring legendaries to date. Geomancy is also a force to be reckoned with.

Seviper?

Years
  • 8/10
    Absolutely love its design, its pretty cool but I wish had its learnset included 1 or 2 dark-type moves more.

Krookodile?

Years
  • 8/10 looks really cool. Much better than Krokorok who literally just looks like a Sandile that got bipedal capabilities lmao. Being reddish is also a nice touch to make it stand out from its evolution line.

Heracross?

Years
  • 10/10

Basically a beast. It looks so cool and it can also learn a lot of great moves. It can also mega evolve? What else would you need?
    I sometimes feel Heracross is underrated.

Umbreon?

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    9/10 I love Umbreon. It's one of my favourite dark types and it has such a simple, yet alluring design. It also is incredibly useful when battling due to its incredible defense stats.

Arbok?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    8/10

Not the best Poison type or even snake Pokémon imo but I still like it a a lot. It deserves better than what it has gotten.

Hoothoot

Years
  • 7/10

5 for its design alone (clock hands as eyebrows? flipping genius GF), 2 for its usefulness in battle (I remember the agony that was trying to evolve one into a Noctowl in HGSS).

Sandaconda

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    7/10

I like it, but that's it. I don't think it's great or anything and I don't like its Gigantamax. It could've used an evolution instead.

Trubbish

Years
  • 5/10. As many people have said, it's just a trash bag with eyes. Although sort of cute, there's nothing there for me mate.

Lugia

Years
  • I'll be fair and unbiased and give Lugia 9/10 even though I have a mixed thought on him due to the 2nd anime film. Awesome design. I also think it's awesome it is psychic and flying type yet looks more like of a water-type Pokemon design wise. It can learn Rain Dance and Hydro Pump. It can even learn Dark, Dragon, Normal and Rock type moves.

Darkrai?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    6/10

Yes, that's not the answer many would have expected but seriously I can't see the appeal on that thing. Its design just... doesn't make any sense to me idk. I think I'm being generous with my rate.

Sceptile

Years
  • 7/10. My least favorite Hoenn starter line in general. Grovyle looks better imo. This one just looks bald lol. Mega Sceptile tho is a different story.

Sudowoodo?

Back